Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ (32064 Views)

Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) / Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe / Bribery And Corruption Scandal In Ghana Football Association(gfa) By Anas(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by imrajaah: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
African mentality don reach South Africa nothing is bad luck
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Bouncing2(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nothing wey man no go hear for SA and their Southern African neighbors.

My guy chill, find way enter Belgium or Europe and shame those guys...

Las las TS Galaxy sef go still go relegation
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by tonididdy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Keep on being refugees. How many South Africans play in Ghana or Nigeria?

How many SA are in the epl?
grin
It's called transfer for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
tonididdy:

How many SA are in the epl?
grin
It's called transfer for a reason.

We don't need the EPL - we run the best and wealthiest league in Africa. We are self sufficient. Our players don't starve if they don't go abroad like yours. I even heard you get trafficked by bogus agents trying to escape COWgeria grin
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Keep praying to "God" to solve Nigeria's problems instead of doing it yourselves ok. I believe you've been doing that for 60 years now with zero success - instead Buhari continues to show u flames.
face your rape and violence and keep your xenophobic mouth outta nigeria's problems
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

We don't need the EPL - we run the best and wealthiest league in Africa. We are self sufficient. Our players don't starve if they don't go abroad like yours. I even heard you get trafficked by bogus agents trying to escape COWgeria grin
you might have forgotten but
There are about 30 thousand more south Africans than Nigerians in the UK
Even when Nigeria has more than triple your population wink
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Transcriber:
face your rape and violence and keep your xenophobic mouth outta nigeria's problems

How is a thread about SA football Nigeria's problems
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Transcriber:
you might have forgotten but
There are about 30 thousand more south Africans than Nigerians in the UK
Even when Nigeria has more than triple your population wink

They're migrants with sought-after skills. You're mostly refugees who escaped Libyan slavery.
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

They're migrants with sought-after skills. You're mostly refugees who escaped Libyan slavery.
I guess that's why almost 30 percent of footballers are Nigerians and the UK music industry is just an extension of Nigeria's music industry cheesy
And why many Nigerians are in the UK's government

And saffers are nowhere? grin

Your head never still correct shocked
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

How is a thread about SA football Nigeria's problems
the post I quoted explains your half wittedness wink grin
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Transcriber:
I guess that's why almost 30 percent of footballers are Nigerians and the UK music industry is just an extension of Nigeria's music industry cheesy
And why many Nigerians are in the UK's government

And saffers are nowhere? grin

Your head never still correct shocked

Did u just brag about being involvement in your former colonizer's government like lapdogs, while Nigeria is being scattered? grin

You won't find South Africans in other countries' governments coz we put our country first and don't look for every first opportunity to japa.

I have already skooled u that SA's entertainment industry is 3 times richer than Nigeria's so I don't know why you're reopening old wounds. Self-inflicted implosion!

When are those 30% footballers in the UK gonna invest their pounds in Nigeria to rival the SA league - the best and wealthiest black run league in Africa cool cool cool
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Did u just brag about being involvement in your former colonizer's government like lapdogs, while Nigeria is being scattered? grin

You won't find South Africans in other countries' governments coz we put our country first and don't look for every first opportunity to japa.

I have already skooled u that SA's entertainment industry is 3 times richer than Nigeria's so I don't know why you're reopening old wounds. Self-inflicted implosion!

When are those 30% footballers in the UK gonna invest their pounds in Nigeria to rival the SA league - the best and wealthiest black run league in Africa cool cool cool
LoL
Imagine having a higher refugee population than a country with almost 4 times population in the former colonizers land and still nothing to show for it grin

It's really weird innit? cheesy

Your music industry is just a little wimp compared to ours. Cry all you want wink

Wealthiest bla bla bla yet we are better at football grin

Besides why didn't you respond the tag I gave recently?
You shy? cheesy cheesy
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Transcriber:

LoL
Imagine having a higher refugee population than a country with almost 4 times population in the former colonizers land and still nothing to show for it grin

It's really weird innit? cheesy

Your music industry is just a little wimp compared to ours. Cry all you want wink

Wealthiest bla bla bla yet we are better at football grin

Besides why didn't you respond the tag I gave recently?
You shy? cheesy cheesy

SA are not refugees in the UK - they're highly sought-after skills. It's like saying Australians are refugees in the UK.

Nigerians on the other hand just wanna japa - every little opportunity that arises - by foot via Libya, boat across the Mediterranean or hiding inside airplane engines and falling out midflight scattering your stupid brains on European pavements grin

Why make music that doesn't pay? I told u it takes the combined wealth of both Davido, Wizkid and some Techno or something guy to rival one SA artist like Black Coffee who is by far the highest earning artist in all of Africa. Yeah, it's a FACT! cool cool cool

And just like SA makes more money with its music, our soccer league also makes far more money - that's why we can come up with random excuses to kick u out, such as that u bring us bad luck and it will stand in any court in the world coz we can afford fierce lawyers grin

When are u guys hosting the FIFA World Cup, btw - Year 2100 grin

What tag u talking about now Pinky? Let me check.
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

SA are not refugees in the UK - they're highly sought-after skills. It's like saying Australians are refugees in the UK.

Nigerians on the other hand just wanna japa - every little opportunity that arises - by foot via Libya, boat across the Mediterranean or hiding inside airplane engines and falling out midflight scattering your stupid brains on European pavements grin

Why make music that doesn't pay? I told u it takes the combined wealth of both Davido, Wizkid and some Techno or something guy to rival one SA artist like Black Coffee who is by far the highest earning artist in all of Africa. Yeah, it's a FACT! cool cool cool

And just like SA makes more money with its music, our soccer league also makes far more money - that's why we can come up with random excuses to kick u out, such as that u bring us bad luck and it will stand in any court in the world coz we can afford fierce lawyers grin

When are u guys hosting the FIFA World Cup, btw grin

What tag u talking about now Pinky? Let me check.
Grammer Grammer and more Grammer

How come wanna japa guys are doing better than "well skilled" nyaope smokers? cheesy

Reflect on that

LoL
Nigeria's music is basically the best after the US
Choke on that

We still far better than you in football wink grin

When are you gonna win gold in Olympics football? cheesy Maybe 7540 cheesy
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Transcriber:
Grammer Grammer and more Grammer

How come wanna japa guys are doing better than "well skilled" nyaope smokers? cheesy

Proof please... Let's talk facts
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Proof please... Let's talk facts
I don't need to bro
It's everywhere
From music tion Wayne,Dave ,bugsey Malone etc
To boxing Anthony
To football
It's just very see able and unarguable
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Transcriber:

We still far better than you in football wink grin

When are you gonna win gold in Olympics football? cheesy Maybe 7540 cheesy

Lol grin, only in Nigeria is the Minister of Football called the Minister of Sport.

SA has far more gold medals in various Olympics disciplines than you mumu - not everything is about football. That's why SA is called a sporting nation and you're not.
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Transcriber:

I don't need to bro
It's everywhere
From music tion Wayne,Dave ,bugsey Malone etc
To boxing Anthony
To football
It's just very see able and unarguable

Many of the people you're talking about are like third and fourth generation British - they're no longer even considered Nigerian. And u mentioned footballers and musicians - is that all there is to Nigeria? grin

I keep telling u South Africans are not in the UK to settle coz we don't have a failed state that we're running from. Damn shocked, I just realised - Nigerians have been japaring for generations now hence the Anthony Joshua's of this world. So exactly how long have u guys been a failed state bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol grin, only in Nigeria is the Minister of Football called the Minister of Sport.

SA has far more gold medals in various Olympics disciplines than you mumu - not everything is about football. That's why SA is called a sporting nation and you're not.
last I checked I wasn't talking sports

I was talking "football"

Besides we do far better than you in real sports
From football to Basketball to track and field to tennis grin
To boxing
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Many of the people you're talking about are like third and fourth generation British - they're no longer even considered Nigerian. And u mentioned footballers and musicians - is that all there is to Nigeria? grin

I keep telling u South Africans are not in the UK to settle coz we don't have a failed state that we're running from. Damn shocked, I just realised - Nigerians have been japaring for generations now hence the Anthony Joshua's of this world. So exactly how long have u guys been a failed state bro grin grin grin grin
Lol
You have to be sick in the head to say that
Do you even know what third generation means at all?
Most of the guys I posted lived at least the first ten years of their lives in Nigeria

Besides they are Nigerians no matter what
'cause if they commit crime they would be called "Nigerians" and never brihish undecided and they know that very well

You keep contradicting yourself bro
How come there are more safferers grin(your way of pronouncing "sufferers) in the UK than the products of supposedly "failed state* Nigeria?
How come more safferers are japaing? cheesy
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Transcriber:
last I checked I wasn't talking sports

I was talking "football"

Besides we do far better than you in real sports
From football to Basketball to track and field to tennis grin
To boxing

Wow, you've started with the lies.
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Transcriber:

Lol
You have to be sick in the head to say that
Do you even know what third generation means at all?
Most of the guys I posted lived at least the first ten years of their lives in Nigeria

Besides they are Nigerians no matter what
'cause if they commit crime they would be called "Nigerians" and never brihish undecided and they know that very well

You keep contradicting yourself bro
How come there are more safferers grin(your way of pronouncing "sufferers) in the UK than the products of supposedly "failed state* Nigeria?
How come more safferers are japaing? cheesy

Like I said in that thread - the UK poaches from SA and SA poaches from Africa. Simple. cool

I asked who Nigeria poached from and you told me about carpenters from Benin and Togo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Like I said in that thread - the UK poaches from SA and SA poaches from Africa. Simple. cool

I asked who Nigeria poached from and you told me about carpenters from Benin and Togo grin grin grin grin grin
If you stay in Nigeria you'll know how almost all of Nigeria s neighbors are feeding of the large market of Nigeria
Even pretty stable Ghana has ghanians all over Western Nigeria selling Ghana puff puff and wanke cheesy

I still wanna know how exactly mzansi poaches africa cheesy
Maybe in your nyaope induced nightmares cheesy
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Wow, you've started with the lies.
I dont lie thubelele thazaba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Transcriber:
If you stay in Nigeria you'll know how almost all of Nigeria s neighbors are feeding of the large market of Nigeria
Even pretty stable Ghana has ghanians all over Western Nigeria selling Ghana puff puff and wanke cheesy

I still wanna know how exactly mzansi poaches africa cheesy
Maybe in your nyaope induced nightmares cheesy

You think with your doctors, lecturers and state engineers that go 6 months without pay all over Africa, SA is not gonna poach them while the UK, UAE and Australia are poaching from us? In SA we pay on time every month and the jobs come properly equipped with world class utilities. Why wouldn't all of Africa wanna come work in SA? cool

What's your first paragraph about undecided, I'm talking about deliberately "stealing" the workforce and skills of Africa through attractive employment packages, and you're bragging about general migration in West Africa which doesn't have borders to begin with. Goes to show you don't know what poaching means coz the Nigerian government doesn't have the capacity to poach skills from anywhere in the world.
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

You think with your doctors, lecturers and state engineers that go 6 months without pay all over Africa, SA is not gonna poach them while the UK, UAE and Australia are poaching from us? In SA we pay on time every month and the jobs come properly equipped with world class utilities. Why wouldn't all of Africa wanna come work in SA? cool

What's your first paragraph about undecided, I'm talking about deliberately "stealing" the workforce of Africa through attractive employment packages, and you're bragging about general immigration in West Africa which doesn't have borders to become with. Goes to show you don't know what poaching means coz the Nigerian government doesn't have the capacity to poach skills from anywhere in the world.

Grammer Grammer and more Grammer yet again cheesy

The same xenophobic acrophobic safferers that kill africans at will or which other one?
See mouth like "wORkForCE of AFriCa thRouGH blA bLA Bla"

LoL
I just dey laugh grin
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Transcriber:
Grammer Grammer and more Grammer yet again cheesy

The same xenophobic acrophobic safferers that kill africans at will or which other one?
See mouth like "wORkForCE of AFriCa thRouGH blA bLA Bla"

LoL
I just dey laugh grin

SA has a critical skills programme. What we are getting from you "hustlers" instead are people coming to sell ponmo and those other undesirables who stand on street corners dispensing pills.
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

SA has a critical skills programme. What we are getting from you "hustlers" instead are people coming to sell ponmo and those other undesirables who stand on street corners dispensing pills.
bla Bla Bla
Yet your brothers are crying that "foreigners" are taking their jobs grin
I sorry for you

Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by TMKsouth: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Transcriber:
bla Bla Bla
Yet your brothers are crying that "foreigners" are taking their jobs grin
I sorry for you

Those are Southern Africans. Your speciality is playing pharmacists on street corners.
Re: Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ by Transcriber: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Those are Southern Africans. Your speciality is playing pharmacists on street corners.
keep decieving yourselves wink

Aimoye YouTube to mo to ri grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS / 2022/23 NPFL Clubs' Jerseys Now Available, Order Now! / Messi Lifts The 2021 Copa America Trophy As Argentina Defeats Brazil (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.