Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes (1959 Views)

After Osun, Opposition Parties Will Go Into 2023 Elections With High Hopes / Ekiti Election: Total Votes Each Party Received / Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Slavishbenin: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
I mean even if presidency is zoned to the SE how will the election be won since the most populous state in the south east had a total of 230k votes.

Truth is that the igbo tribe is in a deep mess politically, they can't get Biafra and can't rule Nigeria.
It's only South South that can help igbos achieve a country by aligning but the average south south people are more igbophobic than the north

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by adekolaelect(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Igbo presidency is future impporsible Tense. Apart from lack of population their human relations interm of politic is F9.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by flokii: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
The total number of votes in SE is not up to that of Kano State.. who even gave them 5 states sef? they should merge some of their states to have 3 states.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by tamdun: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Imagine, and they are threatening sw... No wonder Buhari called them 5%

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Naijanascam: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
As if they are asking you for president grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by jaeyking(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
I understand your point.
If at this level they can't dish out high amount of votes then how would they cope at federal level.

Remember we have the Kardashians states.

2 Likes

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by IgweOfNnewi: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
They will rent ndi ayiyo

1 Like

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by optionalY09: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Girls on girls where i am from.
Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by flokii: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
adekolaelect:
Igbo presidency is future impporsible Tense. Apart from lack of population their human relations interm of politic is F9.

Worse than f9 sef..
They have higher chances of getting biafra than getting elected as president of Nigeria cos nobody will vote for their candidate.

Is it the Northern elders that have asked courts to grant them biafra so they can leave Nigeria that will vote for them or the Yorubas they insult daily and despise despite the influx of their people into Yorubaland that will vote their candidate. They have just started the first stage in their political wilderness.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Ezemust: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Slavishbenin:
I mean even if presidency is zoned to the SE how will the election be won since the most populous state in the south east had a total of 230k votes.

Truth is that the igbo tribe is in a deep mess politically, they can't get Biafra and can't rule Nigeria.
It's only South South that can help igbos achieve a country by aligning but the average south south people are more igbophobic than the north
my family is 6 in number,4 of us live outside south east.thats the story of the igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by googlepikins: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
I feel sorry for every living beings in Nigeria.

You all are in mess. Katsina today is a mess.

Presidency or not the country will continue to be a mess

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Muna4real(f): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Slavishbenin:

So what's your point exactly? You're not making sense undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by after4: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
See person wey dem catch saro wiwa AMD adakaboro kill like fly hem no fit do anything till today, not even a protest trying to help Igbos, how? Unity beggar, unity is not by force

Slavishbenin:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by paramakina202: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Slavishbenin:

Make we get presidential ticket first and forget about ur Igbophobia.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by LeeSantos(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
The 230k are the ones that still believes in one Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Slavishbenin: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ezemust:
my family is 6 in number,4 of us live outside south east.thats the story of the igbos
Your case is different. We're talking about those in the east who don't come out

2 Likes

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Onitsha alone has about 6 to 7 million people . . And the total of people who was able to vote in the whole of Anambra amount to 230k
Something is wrong

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by ezegold4we: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
The OP Lacks political and emotional intelligence,

What a stupid Post.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
OP are you so ignorant to know that 230k is just a population of one local government in Anambra??

People really do not want to vote!!

They lost hope in the system, coupled with the crises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Stanweezy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
OP u should be more interested in the number of eligible voters in Anambra which is about 3million.

Mind you, the 3milion are eligible voters and not total population of ppl in Anambra.

As for 230k that participated in the just concluded election, they are those that are active in politics that still believe in one Nigeria.

Subtract that figure from total eligible voters that will tell u vast majority of them wants to have their own Biafra republic.

Declare Biafra referendum today and see how ppl will turn out to vote en mass for it independence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by iluvdonjazzy: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
tamdun:
Imagine, and they are threatening sw... No wonder Buhari called them 5%
dot in a circle ⭕

2 Likes

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Ttalk: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
flokii:
The total number of votes in SE is not up to that of Kano State.. who even gave them 5 states sef? they should merge some of their states to have 3 states.

You are wicked

2 Likes

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by iluvdonjazzy: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Right from time, Anambra don't always come out to vote.
Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
I observed this also..

We need someone not from the north to rule us come 2023.

Pls if u're reading this, I'm going through very hard times. Ur 1k will be very much appreciated by my family.

3130, 5212 45
First bank

1 Like

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Ebimor96: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
T
Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by TheOldGods: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Stanweezy:
OP u should be more interested in the number of eligible voters in Anambra which is about 3million.

Mind you, the 3milion are eligible voters and not total population of ppl in Anambra.

As for 230k that participated in the just concluded election, they are those that are active in politics that still believe in one Nigeria.

Subtract that figure from total eligible voters that will tell u vast majority of them wants to have their own Biafra republic.

Declare Biafra referendum today and see how ppl will turn out to vote en mass for it independence.
don't mind that one. If Igbos really come out to vote even the north won't survive. 3million is only registered voters, imagine if all did, plus all Igbos in South West and north. Make I no even talk

Let's first get the ticket and you will see what will happen. Or even, mention refredum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by kettykin: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rwanda fought a very bloody civil war against Tutsi's and have moved on to become the fastest growing economy in the world with a Tutsi President.
United states fought a very bloody Civil war because of Slavery and moved on to become the biggest economy in the world and even elected a black as the president.
Nigeria fought a very bloody civil war against Igbos and refused to move on and has become the laughing stock of the world , with the worst performing currency in the world , the worst performing economy in the world ,with several states being ravaged by banditry , insurgentcy , huma ritualism , chaos , cultism , Area boyism , god fathersim with policemen and soldies slaughtered like rams , lecturers kidnapped for ransome , students and schools under lock and key because of insecurity , the Federal capital under threat of a violent takeover by bandits.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Op your tribalism will eat you up soon! Who even joined this country together!!

Do you think Anambra population is just 230k

Shame on you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by udele1: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
IPOB have destroyed igboland politically and gradually doing same economically.

The most Igbo's will get in 2023 is VP to a northern candidate.

6 Likes

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Stanweezy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
TheOldGods:
don't mind that one. If Igbos really come out to vote even the north won't survive. 3million is only registered voters, imagine if all did, plus all Igbos in South West and north. Make I no even talk

Let's first get the ticket and you will see what will happen. Or even, mention refredum

True talk, if all Igbos in diaspora should come back home for census the population will shock them.

How many ppl from north or west are in diaspora if we may ask the OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by LadyExcellency: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
If APC direct primary yielded 431,306 votes, then multiple that by five major parties that contested.
Re: How Will Igbos Win 2023 Elections With 230k Anambra Total Votes by Isobug: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Slavishbenin:

You are full of Hatred. What will be will be.
For your info, Among our 8 Siblings, my younger sister (second to last born) is the only person among us currently in my home town in the East. When the ships are down.... you can complete it

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did PDP Do To Deserve The Loyalty Of Igbos? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Just Imagine If It Was Buhari And Notherners Doing This To Igbos. / Fact Check : Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Was He Truly Peeing on Himself? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.