Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,974 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

1KG Of Gas Goes For ₦800 In My Area - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 1KG Of Gas Goes For ₦800 In My Area (354 Views)

Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area / See The Puff Adder Killed In My Area / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1KG Of Gas Goes For ₦800 In My Area by Nackzy: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, How much is a KG of Gas in your area?
APC led Government is really making life difficult for Nigerians

I feel Very Disappointed with the way things are going in this country and no one is talking about it, everyone seems to be cool about it, everyone is timid and afraid to talk.

Re: 1KG Of Gas Goes For ₦800 In My Area by MARX77(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nackzy:
Hello Nairalanders, How much is a KG of Gas in your area?
APC led Government is really making life difficult for Nigerians

I feel Very Disappointed with the way things are going in this country and no one is talking about it, everyone seems to be cool about it, everyone is timid and afraid to talk.

And you bought 9kg? Your source of income should be investigated, lol

1 Like

Re: 1KG Of Gas Goes For ₦800 In My Area by Ritzybeauty(f): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Not news again, God help us in this country
Re: 1KG Of Gas Goes For ₦800 In My Area by Omihanifa: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
The government should better suspend VAT they are charging for importation of cooking gas or else the price will continue to go up
Re: 1KG Of Gas Goes For ₦800 In My Area by Nackzy: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
MARX77:

And you bought 9kg? Your source of income should be investigated, lol
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is Under Threats- ALGON Sec-gen, Muhammed Ibukun Cries Out / Esthetician/Beauty Therapist / I'm Cursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.