Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd (998 Views)

EPL: I’m Not Young Again – Ronaldo Set To Dump Man Utd For Second Time / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Face Manchester United After Red Card / Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Leave Real Madrid This Summer (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by ManirBK: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Manchester
United
forward,
Cristiano
Ronaldo, is
said to be
considering
leaving the
club over its
performance
in recent
times.
According to
reports, the
star may
leave if Man U
lose the
chance to
qualify for
next season’s
Champions
League.
Ronaldo
header
seals
United
comeback
win over
Atalanta
Solskjaer
defends
decision
to rest
Ronaldo
after
Everton
slip
Already,
United sit
two places
and five
top four and
if their
fortunes
don’t
transform,
they could
lose their
goal supplier
at the end of
the season.
Since his
summer
switch from
Juventus,
Ronaldo has
saved the day
for United
with dramatic
late goals on
several
occasions
this season.
However, like
a Lone
Ranger,
Ronaldo’s
heroic
performances
alone have
not been
enough to
stop the Reds
from losing
six of their
last 12 with
the pressure
mounting on
manager, Ole
Gunnar
Solskjaer.
Consequently,
if they finish
outside the
top four and
fail to win the
Champions
League,
United could
be playing in
either of the
Europa
competitions
next season,
or worse, no
European
football at all.
If United are
absent from
UEFA’s
flagship
tournament,
Ronaldo, 36,
could look to
quit Old
Trafford,
according to
the Express.
In all, Ronaldo
has scored
nine goals in
12 games
since his Old
Trafford
return.
Meanwhile,
United’s
players are
reportedly
turning on
under-fire
Solskjaer.
Bruno
Fernandes is
said to have
grown
frustrated
with the lack
of any clear
plan at Old
Trafford.
And Ronaldo
is reported to
be shocked at
how far
standards
have slipped
at the club
that shot him
to limelight
under Sir Alex
Ferguson.
Last month’s
5-0 thrashing
by Liverpool
was followed
by Saturday’s
2-0 loss to
crosstown
rivals
Manchester
City.
United also
shipped four
goals to
Leicester and
have relied
on Ronaldo
to bail them
out in
successive
Champions
League
clashes with
Atalanta.https://dailytrust.com/report-cristiano-ronaldo-likely-to-dump-man-utd?fbclid

mynd44 lalasticlala seun honeric01, semid4lyfe
Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by ManirBK: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
i dey laugh..
Manchester United are better without
Ronaldo...they are targeted by all the team
because of his presence. I think Manchester
United will face less challenges if Ronaldo
leaves.
Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by Aufbauh(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
ManirBK:
i dey laugh..
leaves.

That is not true, rather CR7 has been their lifeline since he came.
If not for Ronaldo Man utd could have been rocking the bottom of their UCL group table.

1 Like

Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by Kingcalls: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2021
ManirBK:
i dey laugh..
leaves.

If that's the reason, then it's even confirmed that's he's the greatest ever to ever played the game
Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by ShedrachU(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2021
See fake news
Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by kenzysmith: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2021
37yrs old man wan dump club lol
Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by paulolee(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
united exits with or without him....are they expecting him to stay without UCL challenge?? baba go happy run to sporting bcox of UCL
Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by paulolee(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
37yrs old man wan dump club lol
d tin shock me self...who got dump who na?

1 Like

Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by complexBoss12: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
lazy op, atleast edit the nonsense that you copied.

1 Like

Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by Kingcalls: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
ManirBK:
i dey laugh..
leaves.

The same thing u people said about juventus...people like u deceived juve saying dybala and morata stopped scoring because if Ronaldo... how are they fairing now ?? Juventus 9th for table , morata and dybala, 6 goals between them in all competitions this season... then chiesa that was hot last season is now a shadow of himself after Ronaldo left.... Ronaldo that always buried chiesas' assists and always drew defenders to leave space for chiesa to score... chiesa is just on one goal this season and one assist... morata and dybala that are both flops for their national teams ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by xxxboyxxx(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
So which club e wan con go? Why e no fit unite with them and take them to the ucl ogbeni if e leave Man u na hin be say e wan go mls be that cos i no think say any club fit afford Ronaldo. Unless Psg wan send messi commot and bring am in.
Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by ojaysam25(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Fake news.
Re: Report: Cristiano Ronaldo Likely To Dump Man Utd by CAPTIVATOR: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
complexBoss12:
lazy op, atleast edit the nonsense that you copied.

grin

(1) (Reply)

BRT Bus Branding Outdoor Advertising In Lagos / Video Of C Ronaldo's Replacement G Ramos Recording Himself M@sturb@ting Leaks / Samson Siasia for Super Eagles Coaching Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.