Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? (329 Views)

How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? / How Does Alcohol Affect The Unborn Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? by Beebgist: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
DRIVING under the influence of alcohol is not only dangerous for the driver, but also for those who get in his way. And nonetheless, many of them still sit behind the wheel with the thought that nothing bad will happen, and sometimes small amounts of alcohol can affect our ability to drive safely. But do we even know how long alcohol stays in our body?
Continue reading

https://beebguides..com/2021/11/how-long-does-alcohol-stays-in-body-how.html?m=1
Re: How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? by illicit(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Try Jack Daniels
Re: How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? by Candidlady: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
illicit:
Try Jack Daniels
talk bout illicit
try mixing camp&jameson with pineapple+lemon+apple+ginger juice
Re: How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? by illicit(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Candidlady:

talk bout illicit

try mixing camp&jameson with pineapple+lemon+apple+ginger juice

Don't drink alone

Drink responsibly wink

1 Like

Re: How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? by Candidlady: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
illicit:

Don't drink alone
Drink responsibly wink
lol this is funny!!
iprefer a guy who splifs to a ragaza who drinks!
when you are drunk sense escapes you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? by illicit(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Candidlady:

lol this is funny!!

iprefer a guy who splifs to a ragaza who drinks!

when you are drunk sense escapes you

Drink responsibly

Check my signature
Re: How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? by Candidlady: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
illicit:

Drink responsibly
Check my signature
like saying smokers are liable to die young!
how do you drink responsibly? Dont telme know your guage!
Re: How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? by illicit(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Candidlady:

like saying smokers are liable to die young!

how do you drink responsibly? Dont telme know your guage!

I drink my gauge tongue

We can share a spliff, there's love in sharing wink
Re: How Long Does Alcohol Stays In The Body? by Candidlady: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
illicit:

I drink my gauge tongue

We can share a spliff, there's love in sharing wink

(1) (Reply)

5 Foods That Helps Deworm The Body Naturally / Pregnancy:Have You Ever Wondered How To Prevent Vaginal Tear(Episiotomy) / Crooked And Protruding Teeth Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.