Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Interprete This Dream For Me Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Interprete This Dream For Me Pls (273 Views)

Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand / My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me / Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Benard5050: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
I.need an interpretation of this dream pls if u have d gift...

I kept on dreaming and seeing my late uncle and in this dream, it was always normal as if he's not dead but there's something that always scared me, and is that his son who is my cousin is d one dead in d dream.

I've dreamt this dream-like 5 times now...

The man is like a father to me cos he likes me and took me like a son.

Modified: I don't give attention to dreams cos my dream don't use to come true, but I'm concerned cos of d persistence in seeing d man in my dreams.

I called d boy to ask about his wellbeing and he said he's fyn.

But dreams can be funny, d dream may not be straightforward as it is.
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Amotolongbo(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Benard5050:

I kept on dreaming and seeing my late uncle and in this dream, it was always normal as if he's not dead but there's something that always scared me, and is that his son who is my cousin is d one dead in d dream.

interpret it to Yoruba or Igbo?
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by christaddicted: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Untimely death pervading. Need for prayers.
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pray for that your cousin, I mean pray very hard for him.Fast and wake up in the midnight to pray for him.

1 Like

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
sad

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Pls by Truvelisback(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Benard5050:

Modified: I don't give attention to dreams cos my dream don't use to come true, but I'm concerned cos of d persistence in seeing d man in my dreams.

I called d boy to ask about his wellbeing and he said he's fyn.

But dreams can be funny, d dream may not be straightforward as it is.
The life of ur cousin might be in danger. U just have to pray and cancel it. Some dreams don't manifest instantly, some manifests in the future. Mind u, we are in Ember month. It's usually a month of bloodshed and a month that terrible things do happen. E.g Motor accident, fire accident(people's houses gets burn), untimely death, premature death etc.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House / You Are Far Better Than Most Of Them. / Who Was There For You At Your Lowest In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.