Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

How My Friend Was Held Hostage And Beaten By Men Of The Npf In His House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Friend Was Held Hostage And Beaten By Men Of The Npf In His House (538 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Was Held Hostage And Beaten By Men Of The Npf In His House by deedo93(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Quite a long read so please bear with me

So this morning as I got to the office around 7:30 a.m. I got a call from my friend he sounded shaken. The first thing he said was "guy the most traumatising thing happened to me last night". First thing that came to my mind was that maybe he bashed his benz. So I asked "wettin do your motor". He replied and said "which motor? Guy armed men raid my house"

Apparently, around 12 a.m today the gate man of his apartment came to knock on his door. His colleague who spent the night in the house and was working late went to open the door and the gate man said abeg I dey find oga 'K'. His friend went back in to tell K that the gateman was looking for him. K told him to tell the gateman that he should come back in the morning as he had already gone to sleep. His friend suspected that something was up so when he went back he didn't open the door instead he told him through the door that he should come back the next morning.

That was when all hell broke loose. They started hitting the door and shouting "K come outside now". My guys said he was scared stiff. He didn't know what was happening. So he quickly took his phone to call some of other friends to help him with the numbers of the police. He started calling but the police didn't even pick. That was how he called his neighbour who lives in the apartment above his own. His neighbour picked and told him that it was the police that they had come to his house earlier to ask for my guys number but he refused to give them and that he should just open the door for them and hear what they have to say.

So my guy knowing that he has nothing to hide opened the door only to be greeted by a very hot slap that left his face swollen till this morning.

They rounded up everyone in the house, layed them down in the sitting room seized their phones and started searching. He said if you try to talk that they would design your lap with one metal base ball bat they had with them.

They searched my guys house till around 2 am and just left without saying anything.

All this happened in the Wuse area of Abuja. Mind you, this my guy is one of the hardest working individuals I know. Asin his drive to succeed legitimately is so high and he's ripping the benefits as his hustle dey pay but police no wan know the work he has put in to be able to buy his benz. Their own Is that he is a fraudster.

I swear this country don tire me. So as a young man now. You can't be successful from just sheer hardwork and determination, you must be a fraudster. People that are supposed to protect us even make us feel more unsafe.

The sad part is that we were even planning to do a small CSR exercise at the police station this Christmas just to encourage the policemen but as is now even our 50 naira dem no go see!

I swear they just succeeded in sowing seeds of disaffection from more Nigerian youths with this raid that they raided my guys place.

[quote][/quote]
Re: How My Friend Was Held Hostage And Beaten By Men Of The Npf In His House by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sorry man..when he reach sarkin n vulture grill turn them goff understand change

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Held Hostage And Beaten By Men Of The Npf In His House by chatinent: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
cry
Re: How My Friend Was Held Hostage And Beaten By Men Of The Npf In His House by doggedfighter(f): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: How My Friend Was Held Hostage And Beaten By Men Of The Npf In His House by BigYash: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
SARS don come back again with style..
Re: How My Friend Was Held Hostage And Beaten By Men Of The Npf In His House by Cyphar(m): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
The same way my brother was extorted of the sum of 1million naira in Lagos in from of my dad. The police man Even hit his head with the butt of his gun.... It was a painful experience. cry
Re: How My Friend Was Held Hostage And Beaten By Men Of The Npf In His House by Boogyman557: 4:33am On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I NO GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS I DE ROLL MY WEED HERE.. DIS NA D REASON Y I SEY MAKE EVERYBODY GET DER OWN KALA. IF TO SEY U GET KALA, PESIN NO FIT GET MIND JAZZ IN UR AP LIKE DAT NA. NA TO BLAST D MANCHI LEFT LEG B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN OR U BLAST LIKE 2 BULLET FOR UP AND DEM GO TWAMER. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

We Used His Brain For Ritual - Suspected Ritualists Kill 11-year-old Almajiri In / Bank Workers Help Us Steal Money From Customers’ Accounts, Hacker Reveals / Man Refuses To Drink Substance He Passed Off As Medicinal Drink (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.