Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

National Security Agency (NSA) Tracking All Posts/User Activity Via Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Security Agency (NSA) Tracking All Posts/User Activity Via Facebook (943 Views)

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser / Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Security Agency (NSA) Tracking All Posts/User Activity Via Facebook by Sunofgod(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2011
Please note what takes place in the status bar when you click on a link.

Lets see how quick they pull this one . . . . . . shocked
Re: National Security Agency (NSA) Tracking All Posts/User Activity Via Facebook by Musiwa51: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
so what, I have the right to write what I want. If I was blogging in Nigeria. you can charge me under nigeria law. I am not. You cant.

ok. the internet is universal and people cant get charge for their opposition views.

You see this is the problem with Nigeria. Nobody look at leaders and opposite them. This is wrong. If you people agree with Jonathan all the time. You will not have a better society. You dont have to alway agree to an idea. if you dont like it.

This is what we need to remove in nigeria.
Re: National Security Agency (NSA) Tracking All Posts/User Activity Via Facebook by Sunofgod(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
Musiwa, :

so what, I have the right to write what I want. If I was blogging in Nigeria. you can charge me under nigeria law. I am not. You cant.

ok. the internet is universal and people cant get charge for their opposition views.

You see this is the problem with Nigeria. Nobody look at leaders and opposite them. This is wrong. If you people agree with Jonathan all the time. You will not have a better society. You dont have to alway agree to an idea. if you dont like it.

This is what we need to remove in nigeria.

I dont know how your 'Rant' spilled over into this thread or what your actual greivance is.

You continue to baffle me.

(1) (Reply)

With Bated Breath, Lagos Awaits The Floods / Fashola Captained Super Eagles All Star For Kanu's Testimonial Match (pic) / IS THE RAINY SEASON EXPOSING THE TRUE LAGOS???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.