Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

How To Access All Data & Use Smartphones With Broken Or Dead Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Access All Data & Use Smartphones With Broken Or Dead Screen (216 Views)

Best 5 Smartphones With 4G Support That Cost Less Than N35,000 / 5 Smartphones With Massive Battery Capacity / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access All Data & Use Smartphones With Broken Or Dead Screen by Smartdepotng: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgC87iFMAU

It doesn't matter whether you use latest iPhone or Midrange Android, Smartphone Screens are made of glass and glass breaks. The funny part is that some smartphone screens can go off without breaking nevertheless, I'll bring you solution for all of it.
In this Video, I carefully listed most of the important settings you need to turn on when your phone screen is still working. These settings are your INSURANCE POLICY in case you accidentally drop your phone. From iOS 11, Apple introduced USB Accessories feature that turns off third party access to lightening port 1 hour after your phone is locked. Android from Android 5 Lollipop introduced mandatory USB debugging on screen authorisation prompt. If you turn on these settings, you will know peace in the day of broken screen.

However, if for some reason you didn't turn on most of these settings on, there's a way to still get something done. Sure, lt is the hard way but somethings, it could be the only way out to get data from a broken screen device without replacing the screen which will be costly.

In the video, I also gave the list of apps and software that make this work easier.
Let me know if you face any challenges even after seeing the video.

Gracias!

(1) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Startups To Watch Out For In 2022 / Phone / Am Looking For Damaged Itel P33 Plus To Buy Chat Me On Whatsapp 09011974932 For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.