Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Immediate @ Fidelity Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immediate @ Fidelity Bank (1561 Views)

Interview With Fidelity Bank / Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!! / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediate @ Fidelity Bank by michael77: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2007
immediate @ fidelity bank. pls guys tell me hw the fidelity test questions are like dat is whether is gmat quantitative reasoning or graphy, or may be logical reasoning or sentence correction. pls guys i need the format immediately. thanks many times as u render this help.
Re: Immediate @ Fidelity Bank by judexkey: 4:06am On Jul 26, 2007
Why not b open 2 d forum on d date of d text,time,venue?U think i will tell u d text format when u're secretive,guy we must come 2 gatecrash ur chances stupid guy.
Re: Immediate @ Fidelity Bank by Mishie: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2007
thats almost dsame thing i told someone yesterday only to get a guy bumping back at me that i should have researched before fielding in rebuke.the point is whether or not it had been long posted, there's no crime in making full reference to the earlier published article before requesting for help.
we must learn to learn in this forum, and for that guy getting back at me, please keep your pride in your pockets but certainly not on your shoulders.
Re: Immediate @ Fidelity Bank by chycin(f): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2007
embarassedjudexkey angry
U shouldnt have called him stupid just because he didnt supply you with the date and venue of the said test. I think we should treat eachother with respect cos i believe we are all matured in this forum. Its up to michael to provide the info thats if he feels like. The most important thing is that we help each other. If u have taken the test why not tell him what to expect, it wont remove anything from you.
Re: Immediate @ Fidelity Bank by michael1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2007
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:10:28 +0100 (BST)
From: "Basscomm HRM" <hrm@basscommgroup.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: information
To: hrm@basscommgroup.com
Hello,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your application made in response to our advert placement.
Please, be informed that you would be taking an online test and the date(s) would be communicated to you shortly.
Thank you for your response.
Best regards

THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM
HI THERE THANKS FOR UR LINE, I GUESSU ACTUALLY DID NT HAVE ENOUGH INFO AS STATED, I SAW THE ADVERT HEREON THE SITE SOMETHINGS AGO I DIDNT PASTE THE ADVERT SOMEONE DID
PLS GET ENUF INFO B4 TALKING NONSENSE
PLS.
Re: Immediate @ Fidelity Bank by phemi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2007
So much about Fidelity Bank recently, does anyone have an idea of hw long there recruitment process takes.

Cos, to sit E.Ds & M.D of a bank down 4 INTERVIEWS surely wud take sometime.

Or wat do u think?
Re: Immediate @ Fidelity Bank by Ponta: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2007
Guys am sure the test is taking place somewhere in the east and i know too well that the dont allow gatecrashers,cos the bank is organized.Least i 4get it is a 2.1 test.Gudluck guys
Re: Immediate @ Fidelity Bank by maduka05(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2007
I took the test and it's all about every thing ranging from verbal reasoning, maths, reading and answering of comprehension passages, and lots more.

No gate crashing, grin

(1) (Reply)

Shell Recruitment Day / Www.smartrecruitmentservices.com / Urgent Job Vacancies In One Of Nigeria's Top Shopping Malls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.