Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut (75975 Views)

Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks New Haircut In Adorable Photos / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by WriterNig: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2021
@ESPN FC
When Neymar rocked up to Brazil training in his personalized black Mercedes helicopter worth an estimated $12million.

BossHunting

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by gasparpisciotta: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming

492 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Ezehillary(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Money is Good , Ego amaka Our vanity upon vanity crews will not like this

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2021
If he retires from playing soccer he will start selling some of his expensive properties that are resource consuming.

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Crossroad1(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2021
There are levels to this shit

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Dalil8: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2021
2021 Salon D'or awaiting him and Pogba

This dude could have been a serious ballon d'or contender. Good baller.

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
If he retires from playing soccer he will start selling some of his expensive properties that is resource consuming.

Ignorants comments like this always pisses me off. Go and check out his various investments in Brazil and different countries before commenting. There is nothing wrong with him enjoying all the luxuries of life. He already worked hard for it.

277 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ignorants comments like this always pisses me off. Go and check out his various investments in Brazil and different countries before commenting. There is nothing wrong with him enjoying all the luxuries of life. He already worked hard for it.
Are those investment viable like soccer?Do they bring huge returns like soccer.

72 Likes

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Are those investment viable like soccer?Do they bring huge returns like soccer.

Hope you asked same questions when Ronaldo bought the most expensive cars and houses or when Floyd Mayweather also buys the most expensive stuffs ?. See let me tell you something... These guys are already freaking wealthy. Infact that chopper Neymar bought is just a small fraction of his wealth. There is nothing wrong with enjoying all the luxuries of life when you are made Oga. Just commot that Poverty mentality.

253 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2021
No balon d'or and FIFA best player award. For me Nemar jnr is overrated...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2021
It will never be well with poverty.

Me waiting for vanity crew to arrive...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2021
While one local 30 year old man in Nigeria thinks 500k is too much for 3 bedroom apartment per year. undecided

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Alusiizizi(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming

Jealous?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Sebastine1994(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
We dey Hussle for this money day and night, because with money you can do anything and be anyone.

All my former school mates that has not accepted my friend request, accepted it, immediately I started posting lavísh lifestyle pictures on Facebook.

Anybody can be poor, but not anybody can be rich, vanity crew take that to the bank. Stop telling me how to spend my money.

It is wickedness when politicians will not allow citizens to enjoy life. If we make money early in life, we can enjoy our youth. I don't want be enjoy my youth when I am old.

# bless us Young.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by slawormiir: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Neymar the star boy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by princepee: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Kai! 10billion naira, with 10 percent of that money I will be ok for life .

And to think that I use to play ball oo.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by drips8(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
I leaned today that Mercedes also makes helicopters. Guy makes like a 100M every year so I'm not surprised.

9 Likes

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by paulolee(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
a very pure talented and blessed Nigee wey no get time to worry about wat critics says about him, the expectations of him being d next goat after messi no bother am atall....e jus de flex life..
na dis kain life i de find....do my job, make more money n am not bother about wat others think or say about me..
the funny tin is dt...dt PSG deal made him d highest paid player in his 30's.... even cr7 n messi in dier prime didnt made such a stupid wage.....dts d definition of being BLESSED..

25 Likes

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by nurez305(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Kid player
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by CryptoClub2018: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
He didn't show his helicopter and haircut, the cameras captured it and made a big deal out of it

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by paulolee(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Neymar the star boy
swears man....my love for dis gee eeh....him jus de flex life n dey carry him gees along..
he gat private jet n chopper to use move him b his loyal goona from brazil to paris wenever dey party..
dis type of gee naim GOD dey bless endlessly bcoz he dey show his gees excess love...treating DM like brothers, over 100 of them

11 Likes

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Alusiizizi(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
I think the following disclaimer should have been added to the title of this thread: "Haters and paupers need not click". I see so many bitter and jealous comments being posted. Pity.

3 Likes

nurez305:
Kid player
na u talk so

1 Like

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by McOluOmo: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Money dey mahd

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

7 Likes

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by aktolly54(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Notef
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Bimpe29: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Those lads are massively rich and gladly flaunting their riches. Life is truly good but extremely better lived with riches.

12 Likes

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Hapinex01: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
When you don't know what to do with money anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need A Woman In My Life, Wizkid Cries Out after trying to cook / Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.