Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Buses And Van Owner, Agent And Drivers (Logistics Threads) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buses And Van Owner, Agent And Drivers (Logistics Threads) (375 Views)

Do You Need A Reliable Clearing Agent And Freight Forwarder / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / Register As Readycash Money Agent And Get Your POS Within 2 Or 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buses And Van Owner, Agent And Drivers (Logistics Threads) by Dlemy: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Good morning all,
This is for all Bus or Van owners, Agents and Drivers to connect, discuss issues (Problems) and solutions facing this section of logistics business in Nigeria.
Re: Buses And Van Owner, Agent And Drivers (Logistics Threads) by Yababoy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
I wanted to try this business but realized it takes a whole of time and monitoring which I currently do not have. My current job takes almost 24 hours everyday and I just cant create time to drive this business.

I am already putting up the Ford Transit pickup I got for this business for sale. Interested people can reach out to me. I am open to different propositions. Outright sales, partnerships etc. I am in Lagos btw. Please buzz me on 08098602104.

1 Like

Re: Buses And Van Owner, Agent And Drivers (Logistics Threads) by Dlemy: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Good day house,
Please let check the list below
How are we coping with the ever increasing prices of everything including vehicle parts.
On the other hand customers at all levels always refuse to pay a set rate, hereby forced to under charge or almost doing the job for free.
Suggestions and contributions on how you have manage this situation and way forward.

(1) (Reply)

Female And Male Undies Needed In Bulk Quantity / We Supply Diesel To Your Door Post. / Sugar Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.