Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives (85694 Views)

Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / Senator Abiola Ajimobi's Air-Conditioned Grave (Photos, Video) / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by ZooCountry45: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Adebeeyi:
EXCLUSIVE: PHOTOS: The Well-Furnished, Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives

The fully air-conditioned building where Maina is housed, almost living like a free man.

Maina’s abode is just two rooms to the left of this visible air-conditioned room

NOT THE FIRST TIME

A Google Map/aerial view of the facility showing the hospital building where Maina lives

Foundation for Investigative Journalism

They will come out someday and rule Nigeria
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by OgatheTop: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Nnamdi Kanu, self acclaimed leader of the Proscribed IPOB Terrorist Group, who was charged for more grevious offences like murder, arson and treason once lived like this in Kuje Prisons, before he jumped bail and ran away to Kenya.

So this is not a new thing.
very stupid post
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by Thryphosa(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by AfroKnight: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just like ibori.

In Nigeria, Prison is different from prison.
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by Patrioticman007(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
HellAnus:

See them zombies

Its only zombies that say bitter truth, imagine the Fendi wearing fugitive sympathizers having mouth to talk in Nigeria's politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by assent: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kloenboi:
cheesy

I just pity Nigerians wey dey support this gang of men

And to think this happens under the man mannabbgrills claims is a man of integrity. Simien should show me one singular integrity in buhari.
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
AnanseK:

Very true but children of hate will pretend that they don’t see it.
(As far as I’m concerned both Kanu and Maina can be hanged if that is the judgement of the court, I don’t have my criminals)

After being pronounced guilty kuje should be his home. Not a detention camp or house.
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by Brushstrokes20: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
The doomed shithole is a VERY BAD JOKE undecided
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by toujurs: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
See the kind people, Yoruba's supported into govt, and they claim. They went to school. Just imagine. How this country went from 65% to 13% just under six years
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by HellAnus: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Its only zombies that say bitter truth, imagine the Fendi wearing fugitive sympathizers having mouth to talk in Nigeria's politics.

Mister man just shut up. You are not making any single sense
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by nick50(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Northerners claim to be more religious yet they are d most corrupt people on earth..hypocrites!!!
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by makavellidon: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:
Oga na Master.... cheesy grin
fergie001:
fergie001:
hmm
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by SarutobiEky(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
This country don go.... E don go!!!!!!! E don go!!! God punish anybody here wey dey clamour for one nigeria!
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by TrueNigerian300: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
NOC1:
But is normal thing in every country, if you have money you get special treatment.

It is just not a Nigerian thing, how do those who dig tunnel to set particular inmate free do it, if they are with other inmates, how come they are the only one to escape, if they dont have special preference how come they have access to communicate with the jail breakers?

It is not true, in many advanced countries prisons is same for both the rich and the poor. It is not so only in foolish countries like Nigeria where some are born special.
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by SarutobiEky(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
But honestly time don reach when we go create assassins organization to dey take care of these public officials. They don't deserve to live. The evil these men commit is too much.
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by blowjohn(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
honest1480:
This is a country where if you steal huge amount of money, you will given a kingship treatment but if you steal little amount of money you will be given death sentence. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

Oga show us the weeping or keep quiet.
We know ur type. U will still vote for clulessness next time.
Show us a picture of u weeping or keep quiet
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by tfelicityk(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
I felt for the present to fourth generation of this man. Those innocent pensioners that died in the process of accessing their hard earned money upon been cheated upon with their gimmicks... They forgot that some died in pain and cast curses on them while others took it as fate and handed them over to their Creator to do justice here on earth and hereafter....
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by 2016easy2017: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Look these people don't really get imprisoned.
I remember when a friend of mine was working for TELL magazine and was invited for a program in ikoyi prison. He invited me to go with him. while in with the program, hours later I saw El-Mustapha coming through the gate. He went out in the board day afternoon. I was told his wife just left. I heard even Bameyi wasn't in at that time.

The program was an evangelical program hidden under governmental program. Only christian prisoners and some who accepted Christianity just to be freed, were later released from prison in the name of changed men. That was in 2023
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by Epin9ja: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
NOC1:
But is normal thing in every country, if you have money you get special treatment.

It is just not a Nigerian thing, how do those who dig tunnel to set particular inmate free do it, if they are with other inmates, how come they are the only one to escape, if they dont have special preference how come they have access to communicate with the jail breakers?
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by somehow: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Lie, lie. Don't believe them old mafia movies. Even John Gotti was beaten up in prison. Some very rich have narrated how their cell mate was some common guy. That, or protective custody.
Only thing is, they can pay for smuggled food and stuff.

Nothing like lies here.

There are exceptions.
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
The prison warder in the picture a I've with Maina looks like Ganduje.
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Miroslavv:
The prison warder in the picture above with Maina looks like Ganduje.
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by Positivepoint(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
agabusta:

Very foolish assertion. I'm just tired of the silly bigots we have in this our country.

The article is tilted toward fanning ur bigoted mind so I simply point it out. But since being a bigot is engraved in u guys DNA continue using less of ur educative mind and favor ur bigoted mind soon it will be too late.
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by Decency2020(f): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kloenboi:
cheesy

I just pity Nigerians wey dey support this gang of men

Vulture griller will dodge this thread
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by zikter(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Watch Pablo, he Dey inside cell.
Are you talking of Escobar? If yes, read his history. When he finally agreed to be jailed, he was allowed time to build his jail from scratch. That was the condition of surrender in the first place. When he left the place unlawfully, he was hunted and killed. But the recent baron jailed in USA is in one of the worst places, Alcatraz, described as being buried alive. Truth is, even in prison, there are is hierarchy mostly based on social status in many countries. The most important thing is Maina will not be free to tour Dubai and the world as he wishes. That in itself a great punishment. If he does the restitution as ordered, then it will be fine by me.

1 Like

Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by BafanaBafana: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
You call that a luxurious apartment?
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by ajl: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Is Maina a Fulani man?
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by ajl: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:
You call that a luxurious apartment?

Have you been to Nigeria prison before? You know the term luxury is relative.
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by abeggnow: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Abeg make I join Maina laugh small grin

Were you expecting anything different ?
i will gladly spend 10 year in prison for 1bn Naira to is the comon concensors . we need to take imprisonment for the pen thieves more sriously.
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by Mancrossfire: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
The law in this country is bought with money...howbeit stolen public funds
Re: The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives by Mancrossfire: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
zikter:
Are you talking of Escobar? If yes, read his history. When he finally agreed to be jailed, he was allowed time to build his jail from scratch. That was the condition of surrender in the first place. When he left the place unlawfully, he was hunted and killed. But the recent baron jailed in USA is in one of the worst places, Alcatraz, described as being buried alive. Truth is, even in prison, there are is hierarchy mostly based on social status in many countries. The most important thing is Maina will not be free to tour Dubai and the world as he wishes. That in itself a great punishment. If he does the restitution as ordered, then it will be fine by me.

Pablo wasn't killed he committed suicide....he shot himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.