Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Be Careful Who You Build With Because People Will Use You For The Foundation And - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Careful Who You Build With Because People Will Use You For The Foundation And (231 Views)

Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Build With Because People Will Use You For The Foundation And by Pokovirtuousblo(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Be Careful Who You Build With Because People Will Use You For The Foundation And Finish The Structure With Someone Else, Says Bankulli

The Talent Manager had offered a piece of advice to his followers on the need to be very watchful of the people they choose to work with, even as he talked about the deceitful nature of human beings, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.

Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/archives/3082

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria Top Contestant As The 44th Queen - Somtochukwu / Wizkid Shut Down London / Salah & Mane Goals vs PORTO (2-0) UCL Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.