Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Do You Think The Act Of Laying Hand On Females Body Parts By Pastors Is Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think The Act Of Laying Hand On Females Body Parts By Pastors Is Right? (234 Views)

“Sacking Of Living Faith Pastors Is In-line With God’s Word” – Senior Pastor / Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The Act Of Laying Hand On Females Body Parts By Pastors Is Right? by kmediaonline360: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2021
During the era of Christ, laying on of hands was mostly associated with healing of the sick and casting out demonic spirits.
But in today’s world, people, most especially popular men of God, engage in absurdities in the name of miracles and deliverances.

There are many controversies today about touching of body parts, especially females during prayers and deliverance sessions which is quite disturbing.

Some couple of years ago, a self-proclaimed man of God took advantage of a prayer session to harass a teenage girl, pretending that he wanted to pray for her and deliver her from dark forces tormenting her.

Source:
[url]=https://krawkraw.com.ng/why-it-is-wrong-for-men-of-god-to-lay-hands-on-sensitive-body-parts-during-prayer-sessions/[/url]

Re: Do You Think The Act Of Laying Hand On Females Body Parts By Pastors Is Right? by appishani1(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2021
And who are we to judge or condemn them,?
If one pastor try it with me or my wife or sister sha he will collect hot slap I swear.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Act Of Laying Hand On Females Body Parts By Pastors Is Right? by kmediaonline360: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
appishani1:
And who are we to judge or condemn them,?
If one pastor try it with me or my wife or sister sha he will collect hot slap I swear.
funny man, you wan beat daddy G.O lol
Re: Do You Think The Act Of Laying Hand On Females Body Parts By Pastors Is Right? by fourboys: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Say Nooooo To Spirituality With A Touch Of Carnality!!!!! / Enf Of Year Free Food Outreach Powered By The Azemobor Gregory Foundation. / Igbo Jewish Ancestry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.