Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! (1821 Views)

Okowa Is Building A New Delta The Smart Way - Oke Umurhohwo / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics / Grisly Photos: Nigerian Niger Delta: The Shame Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Biafrarep(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Have we all gone mad in Nigeria?

Can someone explain to me the madness of adding Borno, Gombe, Lagos and Bauchi as Niger Delta states?

What business does these states have with NDDC?

Does any of these so-called states drill up to 10 litres of crude oil talk more of commercial quantities?

Why smuggle these states into NDDC and claim they're producing crude oil based on propaganda and media reports? Which companies are drilling the crude oil there, is it Shell, Chevron, Seplat, Mobil? Can they name them?

Let's even assume they have started drilling crude oil in those places, then what brand of foolishness will make someone call Borno, Lagos, Bauchi or Gombe Niger Delta states? Must they be under NDDC?

If truly they've started producing oil in commercial quantities (which we all know to be false) why not create Chad Basin Development Commission, CBDC for Borno, Gombe and Bauchi? Why not create Dahomey Basin Development Commission, DBDC for Lagos?

Watch how they would start bringing in Adamu, Musa and Salaudeen into NDDC and even making them chairman of the commission!

Watch how they would start executing projects in those places even more than the actual oil producing states!

You see why Igbos are the smartest Nigerians while others would rather keep decieving themselves because they're afraid to stand on their own.

Shame on all the so-called Niger Deltans who continue to watch while their heritage is abused and used for others while they languish in poverty and pollution!

Woe to all of you gutless cowards!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by BKayy: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2021
This is why I no longer waste time with drunks on this forum.
We are all about to step into that NDDC, and trust me, it will never remain the same.

And by We, I mean us from Anambra, Lagos and even the Aliens of Gombe, Kogi and Bauchi.

Let me see an Ijaw man talk rubbish in that organisation again.

My dear Ijaw people, your days of terrorising NDDC are over. The big boys have entered the game.

And let me use this opportunity to tell Ikwerre people and Wike that we have now joined their imaginary Niger Delta ethnic group lol

19 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Biafrarep(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2021
Where is saintbishop, ekpeit, Igboid, Slayerforever, Bkkay, giftibo, ijoh etc. Your opinion is needed here!

Where is the foolish general ditari that keeps making noise here everyday?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by AntiBMC(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Hehe. Please leave our oyel crew o...they are enjoying it.

B4 they start saying that all this is a ploy for Igbos to come and drink their oyel cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Biafrarep(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2021
BKayy:
We are all about to step into that NDDC, and trust me, it will never remain the same.

And be We, I mean us from Anambra, Kogi, Lagos and even the Aliens of Gombe and Bauchi.

Let me see an Ijaw man talk rubbish again in that organisation.

My dear Ijaw people, your days of terrorising NDDC is over

By virtue of geography and oil production, Anambra 100% merits its position on the board of NDDC, but Borno, Lagos, Bauchi or Gombe shocked shocked shocked

They should simply change the name from NDDC to wazobia since it's now a national heritage for every region grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by BKayy: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Biafrarep:
Where is saintbishop, ekpeit, Igboid, Slayerforever, Bkkay etc. Your opinion is needed here!

Where is the foolish general ditari that keeps making noise here everyday?
By General Ditari, you mean the hungry looking kid below?
I stopped engaging those monikers after I saw their general Ditari.

9 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by ThEGodFaThEr104: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2021
RobbStark, Captain8, Ijoh, and general Ditari are in the creek drinking Kai Kai and ogogoro while planning how to annex Opobo and other igbo lands.
Ndi Ala.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Biafrarep(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2021
BKayy:

So this hungry looking boy is their general ditari cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder they're being so abused. Spits!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by MrRobot: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2021
oyel would make a nice crypto curreney token.
Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by omenkaLives(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Ipob terrorists have seen what weak idiots their ranks are made of, so they're desperate to blackmail the Niger Deltans to fight their battles for them.

Such a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Pass11: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Biafrarep:

By virtue of geography and oil production, Anambra 100% merits its position on the board of NDDC, but Borno, Lagos, Bauchi or Gombe shocked shocked shocked

They should simply change the name from NDDC to wazobia since it's now a national heritage for every region grin grin

They all merit it too since they all have oil too
Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by valirex: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mtcheew... Rubbish.

The last time I checked Imo now has Oil which make it part of NDDC.

Just wake up one morning and start typing rubbish.
Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Pass11: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Anybody that get oil should join

1 Like

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Pass11: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Senate should do fast and amend the Constitution for anybody that have oil to join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Biafrarep(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
valirex:
Mtcheew... Rubbish.

All these parasites keep saying rubbish to justify their parasitism.

Imo State has uncountable number of oil blocks, has lots of oil companies drilling there since decades, and now has a refinery and a massive gas plant! All these are evidences of its commercial oil production!!

Can you name the oil companies or oil production activities going on in those weird states they smuggled into NDDC?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
BKayy:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Is that really the General Ditari they've been talking about!?

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Biafrarep(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pass11:

They all merit it too since they all have oil too

Can you name the oil companies that is drilling oil in those places?

I'm not against them and truly hope they will start oil production but robbing Peter to pay Paul is bad.

Again, we can't claim to be educated yet continue to act so foolishly and idiotic. How on earth will you call Borno or Lagos, Niger Delta and fix them into NDDC? Is that not scam?

1 Like

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by arantess: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
BKayy:

And be We, I mean us from Anambra, Kogi, Lagos and even the Aliens of Gombe and Bauchi.

Let me see an Ijaw man talk rubbish again in that organisation.

My dear Ijaw people, your days of terrorising NDDC is over. The big boys have entered the game.

And let me use this opportunity to tell Ikwerre people and Wike that we have now joined their imaginary Niger Delta ethnic group lol
i dey tell us

infact the next chairman will be from gombe
minister of Niger delta will be from kogi state, nothing dey happen

everyone must get sense by force

1 Like

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Pass11: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

Can you name the oil companies that is drilling oil in those places?

I'm not against them and truly hope they will start oil production but robbing Peter to pay Paul is bad.

Again, we can't claim to be educated yet continue to act so foolishly and idiotic. How on earth will you call Borno or Lagos, Niger Delta and fix them into NDDC? Is that not scam?
[/s]
Allow Niger Delta people to fight their fight,is non of your business if those places have oil or not, learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by BKayy: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Is that really the General Ditari they've been talking about!?
The thing shock me oh.
Now, If the General Ditari is like this, imagine how his fan boys will look like.

The picture explained the "touch us physical"
Those monikers are kids

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by arantess: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
valirex:
Mtcheew... Rubbish.

oluku, the first shell camp was in imo state
Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Ngorbungor(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Biafrarep:

Imo State has uncountable number of oil blocks, has lots of oil companies drilling there since decades, and now has a refinery and a massive gas plant! All these are evidences of its commercial oil production!!

Can you name the oil companies or oil production activities going on in those weird states they smuggled into NDDC?

Imo have companies like Shell, Chevron, Addax, Walter Smith etc drilling oil for years now

4 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by BKayy: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Biafrarep:

So this hungry looking boy is their general ditari cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder they're being so abused. Spits!
Engaging those boys is a waste of time.
They are just kids still exhibiting their juvenile delinquencies
Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Pass11: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Biafrarep:

Your foolishness is 100‰,oga Kano state is free to join infact Senate should amend our constitution to include some northern states with oil.
Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by mancoconut: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
I'm glad Igbos have finally woken up, the era of playing "brother" and "good neighbor" to these ungrateful minorities who in return turn around and spite us at every turn has come to an end, the GEJ situation has taught us a very BIG lesson... now it's time to join the big boys party and the play the game the dirty way, so on this one, I wholeheartedly support the Aboki's especially now that Anambra has joined the NDDC... Imo state with its abundance of gas is about to recover the remaining oil wells that were usurped into Rivers state (at least Uzodinma is making us proud for once on that one), Abia state is already secured as an oil producing state and I know in no distant time Enugu will join soon since oyel has been discovered in commercial quantities there already ... when it's all said and done, the SE is finally waking up and strategically positioning itself in its rightful place among the league of the "BIG 3's"... we just need to get it right politically ahead of 2023 and we're set.

Lastly the only people I care about after the SE are the few Igbos in the South South who have proudly maintained their Igbo identity, then the Igbos in Kogi and Benue states who are now raising enough media attention to the existence of their profound Igboness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Biafrarep(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pass11:
[s][/s]
Allow Niger Delta people to fight their fight,is non of your business if those places have oil or not, learn to mind your business.

Listen, I'm from Imo State and my senatorial zone is oil producing too. So, I have every reason to be angry too, even though those fools behind us always make noise about crude oil when issues between us arise but keep shut when the real parasites are milking them to death!

Why I'm even mocking those lowlife ogogoro drinkers with no future ambition is because they see us as their problem while those ra.ping them to death are their saviours.

Tompolo and the rest will rather collect tokens and keep shut while the fat pig called Asari dokubo's new role is looking for how to insult and sabotage Igbo interests.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Pass11: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Biafrarep:

Listen, I'm from Imo State and my senatorial zone is oil producing too. So, I have every reason to be angry too, even though those fools behind us always make noise about crude oil when issues between us arise but keep shut when the real parasites are milking them to death!

Why I'm even mocking those lowlife ogogoro drinkers with no future ambition is because they see us as their problem while those ra.ping them to death are their saviours.

Tompolo and the rest will rather collect tokens and keep shut while the fat pig called Asari dokubo's new role is looking for how to insult and sabotage Igbo interests.

Your governor should make use of the money he get from the oil and as for northern state joining the nddc sir I'm in full support of it. Igbo should learn to fight that concern us only and not we and others whatever happen to minorities in Nigeria should not be our business.
Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Pass11: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
mancoconut:
I'm glad Igbos have finally woken up, the era of playing "brother" and "good neighbor" to these ungrateful minorities who in return turn around and spite us at every turn has come to an end, the GEJ situation has taught us a very BIG lesson... now it's time to join the big boys party and the play the game the dirty way, so on this one, I wholeheartedly support the Aboki's especially now that Anambra has joined the NDDC... Imo state with its abundance of gas is about to recover the remaining oil wells that were usurped into Rivers state (at least Uzodinma is making us proud for once on that one), Abia state is already secured as an oil producing state and I know in no distant time Enugu will join soon since oyel has been discovered in commercial quantities there already ... when it's all said and done, the SE is finally waking up and strategically positioning itself in its rightful place among the league of the "BIG 3's"... we just need to get it right politically ahead of 2023 and we're set.

Lastly the only people I care about after the SE are the few Igbos in the South South who have proudly maintained their Igbo identity, then the Igbos in Kogi and Benue states who are now raising enough media attention to the existence of their profound Igboness.

Well said cool
Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by asanausana91: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Terrorist will Always try to cause fight. If them born you well come and attack our security men again. You tried everything to destroy this country but you failed.
Jonathan is coming back to complete his 4years but non of your tribal man will ever rule this country.
Do you even know who created that ministry?
Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by BKayy: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
arantess:

i dey tell us

infact the next chairman will be from gombe
minister of Niger delta will be from kogi state, nothing dey happen

everyone must get sense by force
You are not far from the truth because after the admission of these new states, the Northerners will become a significant force in the commission.

But if look at the bright side of this, I believe Nigeria is trying to discard Ijaw because once the bill is passed, Ndigbo become the unchallenged majority in the commission and the Hausa-Fulani becoming the Second, then Ijaw and Ibibio sharing the fifth position

If you ask yourself, what will change,
Well, firstly the dynamics of misinterpreting Niger Delta as an Ethnic group will be long gone. Not because the Northerners will object being called Niger Deltans, Infact they will be the only ones championing it after the bill but the Southerners won't like to share the same identity as the Northerners. In summary, everybody will find his square root.

The second thing that will change is the dynamics of power in the commission. Last few months, we saw Ijaw people attacking the headquarters on some entitled motives. Well, that is long gone because after the Bill is passed, Ijaw automatically becomes the fourth largest single ethnicity in the commission after Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and Ibibio.

Irrespective of the wrong addition of the Northerners into the commission, I don't see much damage on my own side because we are already at the wall, anything thrown at us finds its way in becoming a bonus.
The new commission will be like a mini Nigeria in politics. Ijaw and Yoruba will most likely ally with the new Northerners, with the Northerners taking the leading role in the alliance while Ndigbo will be the opposition supported by the other Southerners (Ibibio, Efik, Kalabari, Okirika and most likely Igala from Kogi)
In all, Ndigbo will enjoy good positions and most likely the leading roles in the commission as the Majority and the new Northerners will maintain juicy positions if they don't make it to the leading role.

Take it this way, the new NDDC will be a Nigeria where Ndigbo are the majority
Re: Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
BKayy:

The thing shock me oh.
Now, If the General Ditari is like this, imagine how his fan boys will look like.

The picture explained the "touch us physical"
Those monikers are kids
Pls this general dikari is he a nairalander or what?and is that his real picture?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tinubu Became Frustrated When Buhari Picked Osinbajo, Bisi Akande / Shatu Garko: Miss Nigeria Crown Is Already On My Head, Critics Can Keep Talking / Breaking News! Peter Obi Has Stepped Down. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.