Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 9. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 9. (116 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 9. by PastorSomba(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 9.

Romans 6:3-5 (KJV) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
2Corinthians 5:15-17; Romans 6:3-5; 8:11; 1Corinthians 2:7-8; 15:12-23

Today we continue a new series of study titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

12. Jesus died a natural man but rose a spiritual man. All men were crucified with Him naturally and all were raised with Him a spiritual man. Even though it was for all and with all but God will not force anyone to accept His lovekindness to us through Christ. Only those who believe and accept are accepted and received into the new creation. To accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour is to move from a natural man to a spiritual man, from sons of Adam to sons of God. The new creation is a spiritual man, a spirit in the exact image and likeness of God having His life and all His attributes. 1Corinthians 15:42-49; 2Corinthians 5:14-15; John 1:12; 3:3-5.

13. By the power of the resurrection the Holy Spirit or the glory of God that raised Jesus from the dead now lives inside every believer. The Holy Spirit in us is the spirit of Jesus by which we share the same spirit as one new man, new life and a new creature. This new creation and new man had never existed before hence Jesus is the first begotten and the firstfruit with us all who believe. The bible calls us who believe a peculiar people or a new specie of people.

The Holy Spirit in us is is the glory of God in us. For the first time in all creation we have a people carrying the glory of God not just upon them and around them but much more inside them. Every new creature is a carrier of the glory of God inside Him because of the resurrection power that raised Jesus from the dead. As a result, it is the Holy Spirit or the glory of God in us that actually makes us a new creation, a new creature and a new man with a new life. It is a new life which had never existed and no one will ever exist with this life except in Christ Jesus. Romans 6:3-5; 8:8-11,14-16; 1Corinthians 12:12-13; 15:20-23; 2Corinthians 5:17-18; 1Peter 2:9; Colossians 1:17-19; Acts 26:23; Revelation 1:5; Acts 1:8;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Saturday, November 13, 2021 / Check Out This Great Prayer Request Form / Christ Apostolic Church Sunday School – 21st November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.