Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices (2225 Views)

Shop For Quality And Affordable Furnitures At Www.rajab.com.ng / A Place To Buy Great Furnitures At Affordable Prices. / Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by PaulSilas: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
HaywhyA:
oga sebi you were there when he gave me the account number baa, that’s how you know… issokay bro agborodun

This situation seem so so familiar to me. Sometimes life test us with small small things. Haunty I don't know what you tell yourself about yourself but you have failed this particular life test.

Better pray hard and hope you and your own never need or cross path with the brother in the future or anybody he is affiliated with, because this kin situation is all too familiar.

This is not a good character representation, me sef no wan get anything to do with you. If you like call me names in yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nozino: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
HaywhyA:
oga sebi you are the one sending me to the UK. Kindly pay for me na, biko since 20k is such a small money and abeg help me add 2k to it so I can buy small beans to cook …anofia
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nozino: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
HaywhyA:

Ah Enough! What is it sef, if I don’t give you the money, there is absolutely nothing you can do, if you like post my pictures all over the net, I don’t owe anybody any explanation as nobody pays my bills except my husband and he knows all about you and your money. Post the pictures, let your friends that call people names like witch, pay you the money after they are done running their mouths.

Let your creator judge me if I didn’t look for you or your number when I had the money last year, you can’t threaten me, even if we go to court, they will end up with a payment plan, I won’t be jailed for borrowing money.

You don’t need to look for me as I am not missing and not in hiding. I will pay you what I owe because of my Christian virtues not because your ass can do me nothing and I pray I never get to the position to be connected to your favour or whatever it is you are saying.

I will pay you *what I have now * and pay the rest when * i have it*

Either you take it or do your worst.

Be my guest.

Omo. The audacity!

2 Likes

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nozino: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
HaywhyA:
oh say what you want. But I have lawyer friends who loves me enough to take it up for free

But they don’t love you enough to help you pay for the 20k loan after 4 long years? Wonderment.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
brainhack:

I blocked you the second month you say? I have screenshots of our conversation 6 months later me reminding you about your debt.

I gave you my account number, but you decided to look for me to pay your debt; you can hear how ridiculous it sounds.

If you were looking for me, you never called, you didn’t hit me up on Facebook (we are connect there but lets say you couldn’t find my Facebook), you didn’t look for me on LinkedIn (let’s assume you don’t have LinkedIn). You have my Nairaland email did you send a message, saying I have your money I have lost your account number?

If you decide not to pay I can’t do anything about it, yeah?

Send me your account details again, I can’t seem to find it in my mail again
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
HaywhyA:

It has been re-forwarded to both your email addy.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nozino: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2022
brainhack:

It has been re-forwarded to both your email addy.

Has she finally paid the 20k loan she took last 4 years?
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Nozino:

Lol. When I receive the credit alert I would confirm here. It is well.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
HaywhyA:

10k received.

Unpaid loan amount - 10k. I’m looking forward to you sending the remaining 10k.

1 Like

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
brainhack:

10k received.

Unpaid loan amount - 10k. I’m looking forward to you sending the remaining 10k.
I lol send it in 3 weeks. I told you earlier.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nozino:

I have decided that Silence is the best answer for you.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by twinskenny(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
HaywhyA:
I lol send it in 3 weeks. I told you earlier.
..the lord us your strength
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
twinskenny:
..the lord us your strength
I will pay him what I owe but not without saying , for this embarrassment he caused me here, May he be judged by God, if I ever tried to reach him when i had money to pay him and couldn’t, may I see God’s favour and May he never see it. If I ever tried to pay back but couldn’t reach him, May he suffer embarrassment all the days of his life. Amen
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
HaywhyA:
I will pay him what I owe but not without saying , for this embarrassment he caused me here, May he be judged by God, if I ever tried to reach him when i had money to pay him and couldn’t, may I see God’s favour and May he never see it. If I ever tried to pay back but couldn’t reach him, May he suffer embarrassment all the days of his life. Amen

You just cursed yourself because you caused yourself this embarrassment when you refused to reply my mails and respond to my messages on Facebook messenger. When I dropped a comment for you here, what did you do? immediately you deleted Facebook messenger and your previous moniker - becalina. Who does that!

You have no excuse, the first message you sent to me in 2021 on Facebook messenger was 30th April 2021 (I have screenshots - same me you claimed to be looking for) when you sent that message I am sure you remembered you were owing then you tried to avoid further conversation. Even if you didn’t have the money then, you mean till now you don’t still have 20k since 30th April 2021 (does someone without 20k start undertaking a trip to Uk for schooling?).

When you finally replied on Messenger, you asked for grace till end of November 2021. Only for me to remind you here on 1st Dec here, you deleted Facebook messenger, deleted your previous Nairaland - becalina (we are still on the trend, evidence is here). You only started replying with this new moniker when you realized I have your pictures and wanted to create a topic regarding the matter. More than 3 times I allowed you to change expected payment date, when that day comes you wouldn’t even bother to reach out till I notified you. Is that how hard it is for you to pay for debt?

I don’t borrow and I even if i ever do it would be in front of my mind at every given moment till its paid. I would paste my creditors account where i can see it. I can’t say the same for you. Instead your excuse for not paying is that you couldn’t find me, same me that reminded your for good 6months straight, you never called, you had my email did i block you there too. It’s obvious we are from different background and we are operating under different life principles.

When you had the money, you didn't know you would set it aside because it is not yours. This was even my fault, I was too kind to you. This is the same you i have gifted over 15k to alleviate your situation as at then, we are not even related in any way. You still asked for the 20k which i assured you i would get back, this was the money nobody in your life would give you as at 2018, you asked me once and paid it in full once to help you. Fast track to 2022/2021, all the so-called “friends” you told the story still none of them would give you 20k to clear your debt, that is cringe worthy. I am here to collect the money because based on the principle that you must always pay your debt especially when you have the money. Still after 4 years grace period you come here to insult me and curse yourself, you never receive any favor and you will suffer embarrassment all the days of your life just as you have said.

I have screenshots of all things I have said above, even screenshots from when you initially took the loan, that you kept giving all kinds of excuses under sun for 6 months straight, If i share them the world would see how you tried your possible best to avoid paying a loan of 20k. It is a cringe worthy behavior to say the least. Don’t try to justify your worrisome behavior.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nozino: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
HaywhyA:
I have decided that Silence is the best answer for you.

You’re just Lucky you’re dealing with a nice person. If I was the one, you’d be begging to pay me my money.

Think about everything, how someone helped you and how you decided to repay him. Now swap roles and see if you’d be happy if you were him.

I have to say the truth. You’re a very unfair person.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nozino: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=brainhack post=109655552]

You just cursed yourself because you caused yourself this embarrassment when you refused to reply my mails and respond to my messages on Facebook messenger. When I dropped a comment for you here, what did you do? still have 20k since 30th April 2021 (does someone without 20k start undertaking a trip to Uk for schooling.

You sef I blame you. If it was a guy you won’t help him and even if you did, you won’t be this patient with him.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nozino:

You sef I blame you. If it was a guy you won’t help him and even if you did, you won’t be this patient with him.

After all this same money, we would all die and leave it behind. Well now I don’t even borrow anybody anything again no matter their condition, thanks to some people.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nozino: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
brainhack:

If i tell you how many Ms i am currently being owe you would be shocked. My highest debtors is a married man, I know where he lives and I have assured him, I would never come to his house where his wife and children. He gave me a far way date in the future when he would start payment. I didn’t kill him, I accepted his offer and he is paying like a reasonable person. If anybody is reasonable with me, I am always ready to be reasonable.

After all this same money, we would all die and leave it behind. Well now I don’t even borrow anybody anything again no matter their condition, thanks to some people.

You be Millionaire. Send me 200k.

But on a serious note, generally Nigerians on the average do not pay back loans. If you don’t want to ruin yourself, I’d advise you stop lending money to people! Especially without taking interest. If the story is too touching, give what you can afford. In this Lady’s case, 2k would have been enough!!

See how shameless she is, you want to travel abroad, you paid for transcripts, paid application fees, paid deposit, bought tickets, paid medicals, paid accommodation excluding other miscellaneous expenses yet she’s so broke to pay back the 20k loan she took 4years ago.

And you, instead of shaming her and reporting her to British authorities like I suggested you’re still doing diplomatic with her. Sad!

1 Like

Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
HaywhyA:
it’s your money and I will pay you the half I have, and pay the rest after 3 weeks.

Your 3 weeks grace was over last week. As usual you are waiting for me to reach out to you to ask you to pay your debt, the same attitude you have maintained for over 4 years. You complain about embarrassment like its not glaring to you that you are the one causing yourself embarrassment.

I have no further grace period for you, all embarrassment you have faced and will soon face regarding your refusal to pay your debt promptly is solely your fault.

Becky, where is the balance of the money you owe me?
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by aieromon(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
What a shame embarassed embarassed
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by Nozino: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Really shameful.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 12:35am On Feb 15, 2022
HaywhyA:

I will sue you with defamation of character and you will pay. I have informed my lawyer

Becky, You came online but my comment about your grace period elapsing doesn’t deserve your reply right?

If I don’t get my complete money before COB today (Tuesday 15th) expect a new trend with your pictures on it, narrating your true self to world just as it happened and i would do my possible best to ensure it hits front page (well i would blur your husband’s face since he is not the one that wanted to scam me of 20k).

You better start preparing your defamation of character with evidences to prove where I portrayed your character in the wrong light here, I have all the evidence i need. I have also emailed you my lawyer’s number in case your lawyer wants to get in touch. I think I would very much like that approach, you would pay want you owe plus the initially agreed, plus my legal fees too.

That Lawyer that loves you so much to take up your case for free, it’d soon be time to test his/her love for you.

If you decide to test me, that’s on you. If I don’t still get paid immediately after that I would be taking the suggestion of the good people here.

It is my money which i loaned to you, I would get it back from you. You wonder why i want a small change of 20k back but it has proven to be a very big money for you to back pay back. Such hypocrisy.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 6:51am On Feb 15, 2022
brainhack:

Becky, You came online but my comment about your grace period elapsing doesn’t deserve your reply right?

If I don’t get my complete money before COB today (Tuesday 15th) expect a new trend with your pictures on it, narrating your true self to world just as it happened and i would do my possible best to ensure it hits front page (well i would blur your husband’s face since he is not the one that wanted to scam me of 20k).

You better start preparing your defamation of character with evidences to prove where I portrayed your character in the wrong light here, I have all the evidence i need. I have also emailed you my lawyer’s number in case your lawyer wants to get in touch. I think I would very much like that approach, you would pay want you owe plus the initially agreed, plus my legal fees too.

That Lawyer that loves you so much to take up your case for free, it’d soon be time to test his/her love for you.

If you decide to test me, that’s on you. If I don’t still get paid immediately after that I would be taking the suggestion of the good people here.

It is my money which i loaned to you, I would get it back from you. You wonder why i want a small change of 20k back but it has proven to be a very big money for you to back pay back. Such hypocrisy.

It’s three weeks already. So fast. Believe it or not, I am just seeing your message here.

First of all, what’s COB?

I also do not like the word scam, I would never scam anyone, I borrowed money from you and you borrowed me because we were in a romantic relationship. The business I borrowed the money for you for failed and I lost 5 times what you borrowed me sef.

Anyway that is aside, please give me till Saturday to pay you back as I don’t have the money now, I promise to pay it on or before Saturday.

However I will forward your lawyers contact to mine and let him know to get ready to contacty’ yours, incase we decide to thread that path, my friend that we came to your house that first time remembers the house vividly, I know you moved but I am sure we can reach you via that landlord as I don’t clearly remember your new place, just in case we need to, and I am sure if I even get there in the first place, I should remember your place, remember I spent few nights there.

I was wondering, you were not really like this before or are you jealous because I got married considering how romantically involved we were, hahahahah.

Anyway please stop threatening me, I will pay your remaining 10k this week.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2022
HaywhyA:

It’s three weeks already. So fast. Believe it or not, I am just seeing your message here.

First of all, what’s COB?

I also do not like the word scam, I would never scam anyone, I borrowed money from you and you borrowed me because we were in a romantic relationship. The business I borrowed the money for you for failed and I lost 5 times what you borrowed me sef.

Anyway that is aside, please give me till Saturday to pay you back as I don’t have the money now, I promise to pay it on or before Saturday.

However I will forward your lawyers contact to mine and let him know to get ready to contacty’ yours, incase we decide to thread that path, my friend that we came to your house that first time remembers the house vividly, I know you moved but I am sure we can reach you via that landlord as I don’t clearly remember your new place, just in case we need to, and I am sure if I even get there in the first place, I should remember your place, remember I spent few nights there.

I was wondering, you were not really like this before or are you jealous because I got married considering how romantically involved we were, hahahahah.

Anyway please stop threatening me, I will pay your remaining 10k this week.

Since you want to embarrass you and your family name further instead of paying your loan and I would help you by dropping more details here about.

I never fancied you one bit in any way and we were never in a relationship, you lies repulse me. Instead of making any payment you lie at every turn, I am glad you brought this up so now i can tell the world about it.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2022
brainhack:

Since you want to embarrass you and your family name further instead of paying your loan and I would help you by dropping more details here about.

I never fancied you one bit in any way and we were never in a relationship, you lies repulse me.

You can start by telling me what COB means and never ever use the word Scam on me again. Please never again.

I can’t wait to repay your money and be done with this nightmare and yes you are a nightmare. I wonder what kind of person can be so cruel as you. After the kind of friendship we had for you to come online to ask for money I borrowed at such a vulnerable time in my life, something we could have discussed and settled over the phone.

Mtcheeewww
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2022
HaywhyA:

You can start by telling me what COB means and never ever use the word Scam on me again. Please never again.

Close of Business 5pm. You did want to scam me and I have evidence that points to that.

It wasnt long a month after taking a loan from me (which is glaring you had no intention to pay), you came back to Nairaland to start soliciting for more loans. I saw your post but I was silent.

You think you are too clever by deleting that your moniker.

Becky you had to do was make your payment and go away quietly. Instead you want to cause your self so much embarrassment that would make people unable to look at you.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2022
HaywhyA:

. After the kind of friendship we had for you to come online to ask for money I borrowed at such a vulnerable time in my life, something we could have discussed and settled over the phone.

Mtcheeewww

I came online to ask for my money because you stop replying email, you deleted Facebook messenger.

I don’t have any friends like you, this situation showed me i needed to be more careful with the sort of people i kept around.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 7:10am On Feb 15, 2022
brainhack:

Close of Business 5pm. You did want to scam me and I have evidence that points to that.

It wasnt long a month after taking a loan from me, you came back to Nairaland to start soliciting for more loans. I saw your post but I was silent.

You think you are too clever by deleting that your moniker.

Becky you had to do was make your payment and go away quietly. Instead you want to cause your self so much embarrassment that would make people unable to look at you.
I came to solicit for loans because I needed it, I wanted to put more in the business to see it it will flourish, and the guy that contacted me then, I gave him the evidence but he just didn’t think the business was going to do well because of its location and he didn’t invest, however if we have to go to court, I still have his email and chats to prove it.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 7:12am On Feb 15, 2022
brainhack:

I came online to ask for my money because you stop replying email, you deleted Facebook messenger
because you wanted to post on my Facebook and It was sudden and I was shocked and scared at the same time. I didn’t delete messenger my dear, I blocked you on it. Add that to your evidences.

Now I am not scared of you or whatever you want to threaten me with again. I will ou your money when I have it this week, but before then, you can rain your fire and brimstone sand let’s see where it leads
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by brainhack(m): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2022
HaywhyA:
I came to solicit for loans because I needed it, I wanted to put more in the business to see it it will flourish, and the guy that contacted me then, I gave him the evidence but he just didn’t think the business was going to do well because of its location and he didn’t invest, however if we have to go to court, I still have his email and chats to prove it.

You would have this court you have been shouting, and so much more inconvenience and embarrassment you would ask yourself why didn’t just pay a paltry 20k.

I done with threats, you have shown your real self. I would just do going forward.
Re: Relocating And Selling My New Furnitures At Giveaway Prices by HaywhyA: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2022
brainhack:

You would have this court you have been shouting, and so much more inconvenience and embarrassment you would ask yourself why didn’t just pay a paltry 20k.

I done with threats, you have shown your real self. I would just do going forward.
it’s baffling how you think if I have the money, I won’t just pay instead of exchanging words with you here.

It’s amazing to me, you think I want to come here and be seeing your threats, if I had the money sitting in my account, you think I would rather be staring at it.

I can’t afford to pay you until Saturday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

820,000 Naira For Fencing: A Rip-off? / 10 Plots Of Land For Sale At Karshi, Beside Civil Defence Corp Estate / Afforable 2&3bedroom Flat 2 Rent Off Palm Avenue,mushin Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.