Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) (32789 Views)

Phone Snatchers Stab 30-Year-Old Tailor To Death In Kano (Photos) / 3 Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death, Injure Another In Kano (Photo) / Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
He should’ve left the phone for them.
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
In as much as I dont pray to be robbed, but I always tell God that if I am to be robbed, I should be robbed unharmed. I will give them everything on me even my clothes, and walk back home naked.

Being robbed unharmed is a privilege. Rip to the young lad, perhaps, he was naive about how ruthless some robbers are.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by vinceyinnovation: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
iamtardey:
just like that?! undecided sad angry

You want to them to remove your eyes too and carry with the phone?

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by SATANlST: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
delta, benin, den of armrobbers, phone snatchers, kidnapers and oloshos. scum of earth all of thm

2 Likes

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
That's you and only you.
So you have time to waste.

SATANlST:
delta, benin, den of armrobbers, phone snatchers, kidnapers and oloshos. scum of earth all of thm

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
So you have time to waste in your life, be a better person, use your time wisely

Thinktwicemybro:
They should reveal their names, I keep on hearing the names of those people who sell human parts for 5k. A Niger Deltan cannot do this.

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by iamtardey: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
ha. cry
vinceyinnovation:

You want to them to remove your eyes too and carry with the phone?
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Abrahamm(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by iamtardey: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
you really want to fight for what is yours... some of us don't Run.. we stay stand and fight... sadly tho cry
Pidginwhisper:
He should’ve left the phone for them.

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
A phone is not worth ur life just give them the phone

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Rayzesty02(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Really terrible times and place we live in.
Simply hand them the damn Phone and live oon cry
Peace to his soul cry

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Safyqueen: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
How did we get here?
Why are human beings this wicked and heartless
Why will you take a life because of mere phone that can't change your life.

May the family of those that put this country in this mess that we have no value for human lives anymore. May their Generation never know peace or Geniue happiness.

May those people whom have taken lives they didn't create suffer
May their Generation suffer unbearable pains and languish in Agony

Which religion do they practice in Delta because I didn't see comment like terrorism, Islamabad, maybe nairalanders has begun to see that crime has no religion or because the crime is not from Muslim northern Nigeria.
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes, some are different, we can not all be the same, I admire courageous people, that's who they are.

I Just wish he had the skills to defend himself, so to teach them some lessons.

iamtardey:
you really want to fight for what is yours... some of us don't Run.. we stay stand and fight... sadly tho cry
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes to jungle justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Greenlight123: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Those deltas and criminal life be like ewedu and amala

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
you mean you are like that.

Greenlight123:
Those deltas and criminal life be like ewedu and amala
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by ignis: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
This country is finished.
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Mvena(f): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na so dem almost collect my brother phone yesterday morning o from window

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Seankhalifa: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
I pray to God dey should catch the fools.. amin

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by foreshore(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
onthehill:
A young man identified as Samuel has been stabbed to death by suspected phone snatchers in Delta state, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened behind God-Grace Ministry in Jesse Town, Ethiope West Government LGA on Wednesday evening, November 10.

It was gathered that the assailants demanded for his phone but the deceased refused to hand it over to them hence they stabbed him to death.

Sharing the news on Facebook, Akpe Wilson wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4333217763454671&id=100002994708802

https://igberetvnews.com/1405760/phone-snatchers-stab-young-man-death-delta-photo/

Killed someone because of N20k. This is barbaric
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by AfroKnight: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Because of ordinary 20k phone.

I’m beginning to understand why so many people prefer jungle justice when they catch thieves. Why did they not let him live? Why?

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
onthehill:
A young man identified as Samuel has been stabbed to death by suspected phone snatchers in Delta state, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened behind God-Grace Ministry in Jesse Town, Ethiope West Government LGA on Wednesday evening, November 10.

It was gathered that the assailants demanded for his phone but the deceased refused to hand it over to them hence they stabbed him to death.

Sharing the news on Facebook, Akpe Wilson wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4333217763454671&id=100002994708802

https://igberetvnews.com/1405760/phone-snatchers-stab-young-man-death-delta-photo/

Ulcer didn’t even make me grow anger for humans so what’s that driving force to kill that can’t be killed ??
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
That's bad
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by jimb(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
This is what I keep on telling everybody

If you are stopped by those hoodlums just give them want they want

First rules says.....anytime you meet arm robber or hoodlums....just do whatever they say...don't act like a stubborn person or trying to give them tough time

arm robbers na them fear pass anytime they are carrying out thier activities because any little mistakes can cause trouble for them....so that is why them nor dey tolerate any threat during operation. ....they can easily shoot, stabb or kill once you act stubborn

u be armed robber?
how you take know.
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by dingbang(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Walk with mini knife wherever you go. The foldable one

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by Telekinetic: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
dingbang:
Walk with mini knife wherever you go. The foldable one
And if police hold you, how you wan take explain?
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by ediko5(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
and if the same phone snatchers are caught and killed, some mugus will start wailing "jungle justice", "don't take law into your hands" bla bla

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Does not justify jungle justice, we have to retain some level of compassion and there are better ways than that, we should know in this century right.

First, why are they like that? people do not just become horrible.

ediko5:
and if the same phone snatchers are caught and killed, some mugus will start wailing "jungle justice", "don't take law into your hands" bla bla

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Bag One Year Jail Term, Forfeit N20m / Nigerian Youths Now Take Processed Urine To Feel High – NDLEA / Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.