Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause (25885 Views)

Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside / Applause As President Tinubu Arrives Germany For G20 'Compact With Africa' / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by happiness32: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Covid-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Gov. Yahaya Bello, Mia Mottley Statements Trend Globally

The position of the governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, on the monetary 'management' of the Covid-19 have kept on being enhanced across the world as global leaders continue to repeat the expressions of the governor even at the just finished up United Nations Conference for Climate Change (COP26) in Glasgow.

Governor Bello, reacting to the 'management' and funding of the pandemic in Nigeria, had on April 1, 2020, said that "let me reiterate that Nigeria cannot afford to commit our severely strained finances to 'manage' covid19 on the scale currently proposed.

Apart from corruption which will take massive advantage of the situation, we have Trillion Naira plans for education, health, human capital, sorely needed infrastructure, indeed development programs in all sectors, which lie unimplemented at state and federal levels, because we don't have the money. I say we must not recklessly throw the little we to have at Covid-19."

World over, the governor won the hearts of numerous for keeping a faithful position and offering Nigerians a canny way-out with prescience.

Joining the governor to rescue Nigerians, the founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates, while responding to the proposed amount of about N400 billion to inoculate 70% of Nigeria's populace at $8 per vaccine, prompted that "there is no doubt that the impact of putting money into the health system particularly the primary healthcare system will be very high in terms of saving children’s lives."

Gates emphasized that “Nigeria should not divert the very limited money that it has for health into trying to pay a high price for COVID-19 vaccines."

A while down the line, the expressions of governor Bello were offered that might be of some value of global leaders assembled in Glasgow to sort out a solution for climate change.

In an address at the summit, the Prime Minister of Barbados, Mia Amor Mottley, once more, intensified the governor of Kogi State as she spoke that "The central banks of the wealthiest countries engaged in $25 trillion of quantitative easing in the last 13 years. Of that, $9 trillion was spent in the last 18 months to fight the pandemic. Had we used that $25 trillion to finance the energy transition we would now be reaching that 1.5 degrees limit that is so vital to us?"

Today, governor Bello's choice is the guide to global conversations as the pandemic through its 'bungle' had removed a fortune from the world economy.

Howbeit, Nigerians would consistently be thankful that a man remained with them and remained in favor of truth as far as possible. Individuals are additionally pleased that the expressions of the youthful leader which have turned into the light through which the world tracks down its direction.

As great leaders would think the same, inside any semblance of Gates, Bello, Mia, and others, the world, including, Nigeria would dig up some authentic confidence in having better countries across the world.

https://cablenews.ng/2021/11/10/covid-19-world-economy-bill-gates-gov-yahaya-bello-mia-mottley-statements-trend-globally/

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Alphafeezay(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Governor Yahaya Bello stand on Covid 19 is legendary.

He never allowed the pandemic to ground Kogi state., hence Kogi is not featured on the daily livescores of Covid grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, Bello believe Covid exists but prioritising it in Nigeria where the virus is not very potent was going to take a chunk of our resources and it did.

Bello also warned FG not to lockdown totally, if the FG took Bello's advise, Nigeria wouldn't have witnessed the destruction and looting that followed the EndSARS Protest..... this is because the destruction was majorly as a result of the lockdown and hardship.

Bello's stand on Covid19 is legendary

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by JavaScript90: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
this still won't make yahaya bello president. He should stop deceiving himself because he has disappointed the youths
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by TheDevilIsALai: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bill Gates' wants to pay for vaccinations in Nigeria ?

And some idiots think this is a good thing?

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Rattuko83(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good for him

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin grin who is trying to market Yahaya Bello

The same person wey say covid-19 no dey him state all of a sudden becomes an ambassador of covid-19 grin grin

When covid-19 no dey no be animals dey swallow all the money � that time

Abeg make we hear word!

If worse comes to worst, I will rather vote for Tinubu than this shame of a youth!

20 Likes

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Skillsnigeria: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Noshitboi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Trying hard to make Yeye Bello look like an angel is just a waste of time

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Leverage2021: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello fan boy Bill gates and yahaha Bello in the same statement

I see your goal

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Benrosaria(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
happiness32:
Covid-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Gov. Yahaya Bello, Mia Mottley Statements Trend Globally

https://cablenews.ng/2021/11/10/covid-19-world-economy-bill-gates-gov-yahaya-bello-mia-mottley-statements-trend-globally/

I will Bleep all these men in their asses with my dick. Which one is great mind. You put $25 trillion dollars into fighting Covid � that you created, and when you are done with your experiment, you will be carting away with the brains of the black man. White people when una wan get conscience. You can’t be gods forever. I swear I will do everything to see we stay equal with every human

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Tripssy: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
I don't see d relationship with what gyb is saying. Abi na only me

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by donofdons: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Putting Yahya Bello up there is like putting and ant together with elephants. That said, Yahya Bello is still a very young man and has the opportunity to become a great man in the global stage. If only he will get out of this local kogi mindset and focus on personal development.

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
TheDevilIsALai:

Sorry how is it not a good thing?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Legalcriminal: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin who is trying to market Yahaya Bello

The same person wey say covid-19 no dey him state all of a sudden becomes an ambassador of covid-19 grin grin

When covid-19 no dey no be animals dey swallow the all the money � that time

Abeg make we hear word!

If worse comes to worst, I will rather vote for Tinubu than this shame of a youth!

Please go back and read carefully if you need some weed send your address.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Danito40(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
yahaya bello for president

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by vedaxcool(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Actually it is better to err on the side of caution. We couldn't afford the cost of managing COVID-19 which many low income people felt was a rich man disease. At the end actions taken preserved lives but heavily impacted livelihood.

We can't turn the hands of time, we have to deal with the aftermath. The COVID pandemic will have impacted Nigeria regardless of what action we took. COVID managed to ground movement across the world which caused oil prices to tank and created systemic shook in economies dependent oil and commodities.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by nosmassam(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tell Bill gate to send my own money for vaccine to Mr directly, our governor will embezzle the money one time. Also I have blood of Jesus in me no dey fear any covid

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Earlystar698(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yahoo bellow lmao, don't correct my spellings biko cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by vedaxcool(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
[s]
donofdons:
Putting Yahya Bello up there is like putting and ant together with elephants. That said, Yahya Bello is still a very young man and has the opportunity to become a great man in the global stage. If only he will get out of this local kogi mindset and focus on personal development.
[/s]

Bigot what mindset do you peddle around.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Please go back and read carefully if you need some weed send your address.
What's there to read You wey get clear head translate

As if they genuinely care for Nigerians! Show me the palliatives you received to cushion the effect of that covid undecided

With or without covid-19, have any of them ever admitted that there is money So which money is he even talking about

Copy cats oshi

Insecurities have claimed more lives more than this covid! So what's covid again

Na covid-19 dey cause all these ones

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
You mean the man that never believed in COVID19..

That refused to have his people tested?

Had an opinion on how to manage COVID19?

Apart from his denials? angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Stjims: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Noshitboi:
Trying hard to make Yeye Bello look like an angel is just a waste of time

Nobody is perfect, talk about his view on COVID-19 and not politics

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Stjims:

Which views?

Refusing to believe in the seriousness of COVID19..

Not encouraging people to get tested?

Is something to be proud of?

Don't try to whitewash history..

We all know what went down..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by candidbabe(f): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Reading
Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by PoliteActivist: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
TheDevilIsALai:

Meaning what? Did you read the article? Some of these conspiracists, once Bill Gate is mentioned, they go nuts
Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by Noshitboi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Stjims:

Rubbish view. So as u dey like this, don't you have a better view concerning covid 19?
Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by PoliteActivist: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Someone trying to market Yahaya Bello, a failure

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 World Economy: Bill Gates, Yahaya Bello's Get Global Applause by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Governor Yahaya Bello stand on Covid 19 is legendary.

He never allowed the pandemic to ground Kogi state., hence Kogi is not featured on the daily livescores of Covid grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, Bello believe Covid exists but prioritising it in Nigeria where the virus is not very potent was going to take a chunk of our resources and it did.

Bello also warned FG not to lockdown totally, if the FG took Bello's advise, Nigeria wouldn't have witnessed the destruction and looting that followed the EndSARS Protest..... this is because the destruction was majorly as a result of the lockdown and hardship.

Bello's stand on Covid19 is legendary

If u are referring to the looting of warehouses where COVID-19 palliatives were hoarded, then am in support of that. The lockdown did wonders in that regard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo / EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters / Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.