Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State (46309 Views)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / Trailer Carrying Diesel Sinks In Owerri As A Newly Constructed Road Collapses / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Godons1: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bluffly:
Road construction with no plan of alternative means of transportation. Do these people think only Vehicle road construction and expansion decongest our roads? No Pedestrian plan, no tram, train plan, no wide bus route

Na which one your State Governor do?

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Hermzou: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
DSC7:
Las las.....
Makarfi started it.....
who told u dat, d 1 dat makarfi did was small and it was demolished,

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by ibknaanii80: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Until we stop celebrating mediocre in this country, we will never grow. As much as I appreciate what he did, this shouldn't be use as a political gain or a yardstick of a good government in this 24th century.
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Jlow2: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Govt of plateau state is the worst governor in nigeria,,only interested to please APC , northern governors, and his master in aso Rock, no meaningful projects, kaduna state despite all insurgencies has attracted investors and industries more than plateau state in the past 6yrs, lalong even crashed some investments he met on ground lyk the astc vom,the Israeli agriculture project, he demolished terminus market with 1 billion and promised to rebuild it, I said this man without foresight will rebuild this market? We dint know he just wanted to sell the scrab irons to cronies of his asorock masters, coca cola left jos and supply jos from kaduna, there is a new tomato processing plant in kaduna named after tomato jos, we have dormant tomato processing plant and brewery in jos non could be revamped, he is only interested in fighting the speaker and been a spokesman to northern governors forum

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Kyase(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
DSC7:
Las las.....

Makarfi started it.....
hahahaha but are You serious

That useless thing makarfi constructed

For your info this bridge is completely different from that useless short pass makarfi did

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Larrykaysail(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
BigDolph:
Nigeria Governors and over head bridge are like rice and stew.
do you see that as a waste ? Don't you think is needed? Is better then doing nothing

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Godons1: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Commentor:
Delta and Bayelsa states, how far?

Ndi Abia, wetin dey?

No mention Abia for here. Abia no get Governor. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by nurudeen181(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hadone:
So what? Even if Elrufai can build heaven on earth, provided the good people of Kaduna State continues to live in hunger as a result of massive retrenchment, salary cuts, and a lot of policies which basically had no impact but only create unnecessary hardship to the masses. We will never appreciate what ever structure that stupid government put in place
ogbeni come to kaduna and stop listening to them say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Randgist: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ykc2:
The day wey I take know say naija na 6th world country, one day I dey inside train for vienna, austrian guys dey discuss about a week without electricity in Argentina, I come dey wonder no light for Argentina for a week for Argentina Austrian news paper carry am I shout,it shows dem dey always get light,I come imagine even for lagos some area maybe 6 times in a month not talk of all nigerian states ,

Do you know electricity dont just go off in some countries without a written notice? And its not like it the whole town that goes off. They schedule the time differently for a maximum hour for
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by aspabay(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
KAWO not KAWU

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Hermzou: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hadone:
So what? Even if Elrufai can build heaven on earth, provided the good people of Kaduna State continues to live in hunger as a result of massive retrenchment, salary cuts, and a lot of policies which basically had no impact but only create unnecessary hardship to the masses. We will never appreciate what ever structure that stupid government put in place

Nobody need your stinking appreciation, we people of Kaduna appreciate what our Malam did to us, tell Una govt to do Dsame, bunch of Clowns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Randgist: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
ibknaanii80:
Until we stop celebrating mediocre in this country, we will never grow. As much as I appreciate what he did, this shouldn't be use as a political gain or a yardstick of a good government in this 24th century.

My brother

Thats why the politicians takes advantage of the people. they know Nigerians dont know there rights

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by asanausana91: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kerosene governor where are you? Come and learn leadership from El rufai.
I swear,I wish El rufai will be my next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nigerians Governors and over director bridge not like paddy and soup.
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Skillsnigeria: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
That's good
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Originalsly: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
BigDolph:

Nigeria Governors and over head bridge are like rice and stew.

Serious.....seems sooo dumb to me ....and their people behaving as if
is some great achievement. Most of these I see are unnecessary... and money can be better spent in building new roads to expand the road network ... open up new areas for housing and land developments and cut down on traveling time. No foresight... but after all.... is about what needs to be done to remain in power.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by rita25(f): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
bridge built on southern kaduna indegenes blood...........KARMA lies ahead undecided
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by asanausana91: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
The north using southern wealth to build their desert poverty region
while the south east are using their share to sponsor ipob.
God bless El rufai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Limassol(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
olatade:
This project is little compared to other projects the el rufai administration has undertaken so far. Roads, fly overs, [/b]pedestrian bridges are been built and expanded in every nook and cranny of kaduna state.[b] I've never seen this infrastructural overhauling of this magnitude in my life. Like him or hate him, the man has changed Kaduna state for the better.

Kaduna state netizens disagree with this assertion... Just go down this highway southwards, and you will be appalled by the poor condition of the road. Not to mention the near-total absence of quality roads in neighbouring areas such: Rigasa, Tudun wada, kinkinau, Kawao and so on.

However, this is a good development and more of this is needed.
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by asanausana91: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Risingblue008:
If they like,let them build flyover on a skyscraper
Naija must still divide
It's a must
angry angry angry
kill yourself
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Ykc2(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
jelil01:
Hope you know that Argentina is a developing country?
ok understand me now,I mean that Argentina don't ve epileptic power supply like nigeria that why both Austrian was surprised,no one can discuss about light in nigeria because we don't ve before
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Ofiadiegwu: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nice one.

Good project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Racoon(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nice project work.Big kudos to governor El-Rufai on this feat.
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Ykc2(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Randgist:

Do you know electricity dont just go off in some countries without a written notice? And its not like it the whole town that goes off. They schedule the time differently for a maximum hour for
yes your right It means that light don't go off in Argentina that's why those guys was surprised,

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by marwanafrica: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
yungskyzye:
i want my governor to do something lik dis in niger state

I doubt if our governor has project of 1billion in the whole of the State

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Authoreety: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
No need for that bridge.... It's still a three way road.... Heavy duty vehicles won't even be able to use it...

Waste of resources
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by VEHINTOLAR: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Seen;no big deal !
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by Bluffly: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sheriman:

My brother na Naijiriya we dey oooooo. Just managed the little ones they provide for us. At least they shall do something. Na Naijiriya we dey oooo
I understand jare.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by hismond(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
greatnesx:
Other project by the mall Nasiru el-rufai administration

#kadunaurbanrenewal

It's funny how the average Nigerian governor spends so much constructing roads & bridges that will be underutilized in 5years to come & yet the more pressing need & challenges in their states will only be mentioned in prayers
Re: The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State by wallrichy: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beautiful but what's the essence of infrastructure when insecurity has overtaken the governance and the residents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Captain Chinyere Kalu; Meet The First Nigeria Female Pilot / Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! / Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.