Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How To Invest Your Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest Your Money (199 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Should Invest Your Bitcoin In Bitclub Advantage / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / The New Face Of Lagos State And The Best Place To Invest Your Money This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest Your Money by Tatehemmanuel(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
* How to invest your first N100, *
If you have money, in a bank account and you need to invest this money into commodity, here's my advice on how you can go about it, If you're just starting out or you have saved N100. This isn't a professional advice and you can either take it or sieve it.
1. Invest in yourself.

This looks so simple and common sense but utmost people do nt do it.
The most important investment you can ever make is the investment in yourself.

This is the only investment that can truly guarantee you 1000 returns.
Whys that?

The better you become, the further money you can make.
Every other can be stolen from you but the investment in self can not be taken away.

Utmost people do nt know that further money follows capability, courage and consistency. The better you become, the further money you can make.
2. Learn a high income skill

There's a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting)
.The first two requires longer time, training and coffers. The last one can be learnt in months and the rewards are equal.

Believe it or not, there are programmers ( high income skill) who earn a lot further than attorneys ( high income profession)
.My advice number is, learn a high income skill that can help you cost further money.

Invest in courses and trainings. You can take my Fiverr and copywriting class where I educate copywriting and how to apply it for 5 days. The link to join is at the end of the composition.

3. Produce daily streams of income.

Diurnal streams of income are businesses that bring in cash on a diurnal base. Indeed if it's 1k a day, it's better than nothing or waiting at the end of the month.

The most common diurnal streams of income are selling digital products in the form of eBooks, courses and videos or training people online.

I've 3 diurnal streams of income. I sell digital products, I do digital trainings and I set up upwork accounts.

Invest in creating a digital product or reselling one that works.

For illustration, I paid N30, to learn how to authorize upwork accounts and in 3 months I made further than N300, from that one sluice alone. (The good news is, I could educate you for N20k if you interested)
4. Start a supplementary business

Supplementary businesses are businesses you start by using an already existing business or traffic.

For illustration and this is veritably introductory, if someone is dealing akara, partner with them so that they can sell bread on your behalf. Thats just the idea.

Look for where the business is and influence on it.

It's a model Ive used over and over to reap unresistant aqueducts of income.

5. Invest with Piggyvest

I do not work for piggyvest. I just love the app and I'm a pious stoner. Piggyvest gives 13 returns if you lock your plutocrat with them for 1 time.

The interest is given outspoken and you can withdraw the interest ASAP. I've some finances locked with them as we speak.

Also, the app is great for autosaving your payment or income. Let me stop then, you want to learn further about piggyvest, google them or use this link I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=63852e35dd0121 to produce an account, you'll get N1000 redundant when you use the link.

Thats it, if you need further interpretations about anything Ive said above, you can hit me up on whatsapp 08103957410

(1) (Reply)

The Value Of Money. You Can Sell To The World With This / Invest In Real Estate Without Buying A Land Or A House / Smart Land Flipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.