Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Do I Get People To Promote My Online Store And Earn Commission? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get People To Promote My Online Store And Earn Commission? (167 Views)

Be A Promoter Earn Commission My Bonus To You / Sell Fast Moving Affordable Goods And Earn Commission / Create Clickbank Account , Earn Commission And Withdraw In Nigeria. Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get People To Promote My Online Store And Earn Commission? by felixjoshua(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
I promote nutritional and herbal supplements using an online store.
The store allows me to sign up affiliates to facilitate sales for my products and earn an affiliate commission for subsequent recurring payments.

I'm willing to pay a 20% commission on every successful sale the person makes. And I can provide the person with WhatsApp content for the promotion.

How do I get people for it? Zero Seven Zero Three Eight Five Seven Four Four Seven Three.

Thanks for your comments
Re: How Do I Get People To Promote My Online Store And Earn Commission? by rio8484(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2021
(1) You can like use this same medium to educate people on what you sell, if they have an audience primed towards your product and they are able to confirm maybe through reviews the efficacy of your product, then they will sign up as affiliates.

(2) Organise a webinar or lecture, let potential people know what you product is and the earning potential attached to signing up as an affiliate.

Remember, a good product will require little effort to sell it

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dried Ginger Available / Want To Make Money Online Legitimately. READ THIS / Find Peace Of Mind And True Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.