Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays (28750 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign In Anambra And Imo To Be Held on Mondays / Peter Obi Avoids Scheduling Presidential Rallies On Mondays In The South East / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by adekolaelect(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2021
AmazingStudios:
Monday sit at home has been cancelled in the east nah. Imported trouble makers are just using the opportunity to cause trouble so that IPOB would be blamed.
who is to blame if not IPOB the master planner of Terrorist? Continueation of Sit at home after it was cancelled shows how lazy they are in the region . The active among them are those that migrated to other region as slaves or Business .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Bamzyriches451: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2021
Let them continue, it's not yet time to frown
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Spaldino(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2021
Yakson09:
No we go continue sitting at home oooo untill Buhari feels the pain.

Continue sitting at home. Will the government feed you for doing that? You think Buhari cares. Borrow sense abeg
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by mauchiz: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2021
Violence is never the solution, now ipob can't control the monsters they created, they now have different versions. This was how bokoharam started, Yusuf was the founder of bokoharam, I don't think this violence was his idea when it started, look at were his group ended now, his ideas has given birth to bokoharam and terrorism in Nigeria.
Bokoharam and fulani herdsmen has finally brought Nigeria economy down.

Ipob has created different versions;namely;unknown gunmen, ESN, biafra millitary arm, etc.

The destruction can never be repaired, because gun is in the hands of the wrong people.

How does ipob intend to stop them? Sect could not stop bokoharam, how can ipob stop all these people?
Don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Neddstark: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2021
christistruth01:
Last Count there were at least 4 IPOB splinter groups giving conflicting sit at home orders on YouTube

Simon Ekpa has his own IPOB
DOS have their Own IPOB
Emma Powerful has his own IPOB

Dr Nelly and her Clique have their own IPOB and are at Serious War with all the others

Austin and his Netherlands Crew have their own IPOB

There is another guy who uses glasses that also has his own IPOB too

How exactly do you expect the SE People to make up their minds whom to obey

Nairaland has its own group

1 Like

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by sterlingD(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2021
christistruth01:
Last Count there were at least 4 IPOB splinter groups giving conflicting sit at home orders on YouTube

DOS have their Own IPOB

Dr Nelly and her Clique have their own IPOB and are at Serious War with all the others

All l can say is hmmmmm
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by tiger28: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
AmazingStudios:
Monday sit at home has been cancelled in the east nah. Imported trouble makers are just using the opportunity to cause trouble so that IPOB would be blamed.
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.
They MUST ALWAYS blame others!!!!!!
The MOST gullible and at the same time, DAFT set of ppl!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by baralatie(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
christistruth01:

DOS have their Own IPOB

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Godispeace: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Be specific what is the issue in the yorubas backyard ?
sinteiking:

For your information, I am not Igbo, I am a Niger Deltan and I am not tribalistic to the point that a particular tribe keeps giving me nightmare just as Igbo and IPOB matters gives most of you nightmare.

Unlike you folks that ignore the issues in your backyard and concentrating on some other regions issues, I rather confront my backyard issues first.

The Niger Delta itself has so many issues that has to be dealt with, from insecurity caused by sea pirates, cultism, drug abuse, ritual killings, corruption, thuggery e.t.c

There is currently no region in Nigeria that is not affected by insecurity caused by bad leadership from the Federal level down to state and local levels.

Seccessionist movements, banditry, terrorism and other social vices in Nigeria are mostly caused by extreme poverty created from poor governance
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by rajiedreez: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Both you and helinues should go and weep on the sokoto masacre thread. This place is not a funeral palor.
Bro how far na
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Yakson09: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Monday remains sit at home in biafla land. Untill Buhari releases cownu!!!

Continue sitting at home. Will the government feed you for doing that? You think Buhari cares. Borrow sense abeg[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Commentor: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Just listen to how uneducated u sound.. what is the essence of fighting for the freedom then? If you pained these people want to exit from this dilapidated state just go and hang yourself. It will be quick and silent

Sharap fool.

The people are scared especially because there are several groups with dissenting views on what the status is.

Who wan die?
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Darlsonyii: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Fake news....they can’t do without Igbo’s, enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by sinteiking(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Godispeace:
Be specific what is the issue in the yorubas backyard ?

Ritual Killings, cultism, thuggery, seccessionist agitations, corruption, periodic herdsmen/ farmers crisis, kidnappings, substance abuse and other social vices
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by BeardedMeat(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2021
Positivepoint:

Backward north has more IGR than South East talk about exposing the real parasites.
The same north that's poverty capital of Nigeria .
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by BeardedMeat(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2021
rajiedreez:
Bro how far na
OMG! I'm still not gay!
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by FarukuWadata12(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2021
I hope you're not going to hurt those who will come out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Some people don hijack d sit at home

1 Like

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Positivepoint(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
The same north that's poverty capital of Nigeria .

Yet u people are migrating into the north every single day in thousands.

NBS H1 reports already expose u people bloody parasites.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Sheriman(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2021
If you like sit at home till Jesus come back to this earth. President Buhari does not care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2021
Commentor:

Sharap fool.

The people are scared especially because there are several groups with dissenting views on what the status is.

Who wan die?

U still sound daft.. which different group? Different group formed by who? How come the army is not quick in fishing out those enforcing the site at home like they did before? They have killed so many innocent people.. just go to FMC, imo state.

Lemme ask you a simple question mister wise. Between ipob and army which one are people more scared of?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2021
A most confused set of people!
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Godispeace: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin grin grin i can now see u are daft educated illiterate ediot , all these vices mentioned are exactly what is happening in ur cursed impoverished igboland with failed leadership

Ritual Killings ---pronounced in Igboland using their mother , children , friends and strangers for money rituals

Cultism-- More pronounced in SE Universities and neighborhood (IMSU, DELSU, Warri, Ihiala (Okija Shrine ) ,Anambra etc )

Secessionist agitation--pronounced in igboland with almost all d population sympathizing with terrorist IPOB/MASSOB/ESN. displaying hate and insulting other regions and Nigeria as a whole

Corruptions---only the igbos populate support and sympathize with their corrupt leaders, thieves, visionless & failed leaders who fail to develop una igoland or una people, worshipping money over value and morals . internet /wire fraud is dominated by the igbos

substances abuse and social vice ---Fake drugs , illegal/hard drugs smuggling , trading and trafficking are done majorly by the Igbos as evidenced by the high number of igbos often caught in drugs trafficking abroad/ fake drug merchant in the country are the igbos

Kidnapping is strange and not in yoruba land except the few done by the igbos who came to yoruba land with the criminal orientation ---e.g EVANS the kidnapper , Victus Obi etc

so ediot , get educated and face the wrath of God ravaging una igbo land for the blood of innocents una don use for money rituals and juju for drugs trafficking

sinteiking:

Ritual Killings, cultism, thuggery, seccessionist agitations, corruption, periodic herdsmen/ farmers crisis, kidnappings, substance abuse and other social vices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ezehillary:
We love sitting at home on mondays so we don't have problem with it abeg
you must be a civil servant or salary earner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by BluntCrazeMan: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://guardian.ng/news/ipob-frowns-at-continued-sit-at-home-in-southeast-region-on-mondays/

Emma Powerful..
This Message Is For You...

You now see how very difficult it really is to be in Government........!!
You guys made yourselves a parallel government.
Now, you're finding it very difficult to control the situation you brought yourselves into.
You Started This Sit-at-home Movement..
SO, IT'S UP TO YOU TO FIND A WAY TO FINISH IT.
And please,, allow those in Government to have some little peace., so that they can see clearly and work well for the people..
Government is not Easy.!!

At least, you can now see that for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by rajiedreez: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
OMG! I'm still not gay!
REALLY!!! You look like one, and I was planning on preaching to you
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by johntolu: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lionnation:
its only MNK that can correct all these

You a very correct, my Brother.
Only the IPOB 'Chief Priest', Nnamdi Cownu, can put an end to all these conflicting and draconian orders in AfghanEastern.

The only prayers that should be on the lips and tongues of every residents of Igboland,
is for PDP to win the Presidency in 2021 because there is no likelihood that Jubrila-e-lSudan's successor, from APC, will be in a hurry to reverse Jubril's policy of 'fire-for-fire' in combating IPOB's madness
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by johntolu: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
What about Biafra Crying Leopard? cheesy

Biafran crying Leopard or BCLeop, is the most dreaded security agency in Biafra Land.
The unit was under the direct supervision of Nnamdi Cownu before his capture and eventual transfer to Kuje zoo.
Nnamdi Cownu came up with the Biafran crying Leo idea during his stay in Israel, where he had a perfect understanding of the operational architecture of the Israeli Mossad grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
ivolt:

You don't call it compliance when the message is to stay at home or die.

And where did you hear such ‘message’!? It’s clear you are part of the undesirable elements trying to force this narrative of ‘sit-at-home or die’! IPOB have reiterated once again that the Monday sit-at-home has been cancelled, and if you and your ilk aren’t up to no good, this would have been the narrative you’d be pushing to gain traction! Of course we all know what your motives are!
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by BeardedMeat(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
rajiedreez:
REALLY!!! You look like one, and I was planning on preaching to you
You are not smart. Even after telling you I prefer meat with the biabia grin
Re: IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays by rajiedreez: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You are not smart. Even after telling you I prefer meat with the biabia grin
grin cheesy grin u know not everyone always accept it, but since you sincerely say you no dey. But shey na thick ponmo u like abi na slim fit wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crisis Looms In NASS As Staff Vows To Resist Inter-service Transfer / EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds / 9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.