Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

IBB Congratulates Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Congratulates Soludo (16747 Views)

New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory / IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Congratulates Soludo by ANSMEDIA: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
IBB CONGRATULATES GOVERNOR-ELECT PROF CHARLES SOLUDO, SAYS HE IS EXCITED ELECTION WAS PEACEFUL AND CREDIBLE

By Christian ABURIME

Nigerian former President and Commander-in- Chief of the Armed Forces, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida has joined other prominent Nigerians to congratulate Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo, Governor-elect on his well deserved victory at the Anambra governorship election. Below is the full text of the press statement from IBB made available to the press by Prince Kassim Afegbua, his spokesman

CONGRATULATIONS, PROFESSOR SOLUDO.

The contest was keen, the campaigns were tense and tough, the outcome has proven once again that if anyone desires gold, he must dig deeper into the mould. After all the tempers and palpable fear of a violent election, I am excited that Anambra people disappointed all bookmakers by making sure that the election turned out free, fair and credible. What is most gratifying for me is that the deserved winner Professor Charles Soludo has extended his hand of fellowship to his fellow contestants to create the right atmosphere for a robust leadership engagement for Anambra state. That is the way to go in contemporary leadership contestation in a democracy to champion inclusive leadership that caters for all. The "battle" and contestations are over, this is the time to forge ahead in the light of so many challenges that deserve urgent attention.

Let me congratulate Professor Charles Soludo on his victory after such a hard fought political "battle", travelling round all the 21 Local Governments to solicit for votes. Aside from being such a brilliant mind, his understanding of the intricate logic of the Nigerian federation, having served in various capacities, would help broaden his horizon as he contends with the leadership of governing the good people of Anambra state. As a man who understands the nexus between promise and performance, he must immediately jumpstart the process of collating ideas on how to confront the developmental challenges facing Anambra state. He must reach out to great minds cut across the state to stimulate the right ideas and attract capable hands that would help him to actualize his manifesto. Victory is one, being able to achieve the purpose of governance is another. I wish him well.

Going by our present political crises across the country particularly in the South-East, the fact that election held in Anambra despite initial fears is an eloquent statement that we all desire to live together as one indivisible country. What is required in my humble view is how to utilize our potentials and talents to drive national narrative through consensus building, cohesion and homogeneity of purpose. I am sure we can make a deeper meaning from the outcome of the Anambra election through dialogue and constructive engagement to move the country forward. I have no doubt in my mind that Professor Soludo would join that national narrative to deepen our democracy to endure the test of time. I look forward to seeing the positive impacts that he would assuredly bring to bear in Anambra state leadership in particular, and Nigeria in general.

Congratulations to you, my dear friend, Professor Soludo. The journey has just begun.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2110895895734025/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Conwarden: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by amnesty7: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
The confidence in him is high. The man will have no excuse to not perform.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by slivertongue: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Soludo is generating alot of goodwill. Hope it translates to development

69 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by chuksrandal(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Congratulations Professor Soludo..

This is one of Nigeria's most celebrated victory in recent times..

Congratulations ndi Anambra..

But las las, Imo no be Anambra.. Believe

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by weblord1900: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Everyone is now forming familiarity undecided

2 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Shellsploit: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
E remain Maduka and Andy Ubanese grin

8 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by auntynameh: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
sad congratts

1 Like

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by tradepunter: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hehe
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Uniqueteco(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by festacman(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
The silent message in this IBB's congratulatory press statement is that Prof. Soludo has what it takes to be President of Nigeria and he should, therefore, use his performance as governor of Anambra State as a springboard.

The ball is Soludo's court.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by BarrElChapo(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by tutudesz: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
So many people were rooting for Soludo in the shadow all along shocked

41 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Shellsploit:
Alex dey on top this table you dey shake like this o

18 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by xeratech: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
IBB the thief
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Andy Uba said he was rigged out . Bro conduct this same election even in Kano and Lagos Soludo go win you hands down.

38 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by ForeThinker: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
E B many THINGS
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Lanretoye(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
IBB still dey congratulate?
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by BarrElChapo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Shellsploit:

Na two of them wan carry the matter go election tribunal sha.. Time for lawyers to continue the chopping

4 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by tutudesz: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Shellsploit:
He fit no get money to do Press Conference O! Alex don reach Abuja grin
Andy waiting for Imo movement

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by abobote: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Haa, IBB still dey alive
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Nnemuka(f): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
hia...
This congratulations from some of Nigeria's worst is becoming suspicious...

IBB of all people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by CrownOfClay724: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Congratulations everywhere

If he dissappoint, I fit swear for am o.

1 Like

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Keepamsafe: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by tutudesz: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nnemuka:
hia...
This congratulations from some of Nigeria's worst is becoming suspicious...

IBB of all people?
Success get many friends O! Even Gumi go send congrats message very soon cheesy

4 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by sexyking1: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
What's so special about this anambra election? It has generated more goodwill messages all over the world than any other state election even presidential election. Wow there must be something about that state that made APC want to capture it by all means.

8 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by JavaScript90: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na so anambra election sweet people reach?

5 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Karemarealty288(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Soludo is a Governor-Elect one too many....... I cast and bind every Demon that will redirect his brilliancy into idiotism ......which is normal of every Nigerian once they enter into political post, I sincerely pray you overcome the urge to derail in the Mighty name of Jesus...let all this gratification be of benefit of those that trusted their votes on you. Willy Obiano has written his name in Gold.

7 Likes

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
chuksrandal:
Congratulations Professor Soludo..

This is one of Nigeria's most celebrated victory in recent times..

Congratulations ndi Anambra..

But las las, Imo no be Anambra.. Believe

What exactly brought up the "Anambra no be imo" comment?

Unlike what many are trying to deceive us with, there has never been harmony between eastern states. This statement echoes what the average Anambra man thinks.

But then, you be ode.
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Congratulations
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Akhee: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
IBB CONGRATULATES GOVERNOR-ELECT PROF CHARLES SOLUDO, SAYS HE IS EXCITED ELECTION WAS PEACEFUL AND CREDIBLE

By Christian ABURIME

Nigerian former President and Commander-in- Chief of the Armed Forces, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida has joined other prominent Nigerians to congratulate Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo, Governor-elect on his well deserved victory at the Anambra governorship election. Below is the full text of the press statement from IBB made available to the press by Prince Kassim Afegbua, his spokesman

CONGRATULATIONS, PROFESSOR SOLUDO.

The contest was keen, the campaigns were tense and tough, the outcome has proven once again that if anyone desires gold, he must dig deeper into the mould. After all the tempers and palpable fear of a violent election, I am excited that Anambra people disappointed all bookmakers by making sure that the election turned out free, fair and credible. What is most gratifying for me is that the deserved winner Professor Charles Soludo has extended his hand of fellowship to his fellow contestants to create the right atmosphere for a robust leadership engagement for Anambra state. That is the way to go in contemporary leadership contestation in a democracy to champion inclusive leadership that caters for all. The "battle" and contestations are over, this is the time to forge ahead in the light of so many challenges that deserve urgent attention.

Let me congratulate Professor Charles Soludo on his victory after such a hard fought political "battle", travelling round all the 21 Local Governments to solicit for votes. Aside from being such a brilliant mind, his understanding of the intricate logic of the Nigerian federation, having served in various capacities, would help broaden his horizon as he contends with the leadership of governing the good people of Anambra state. As a man who understands the nexus between promise and performance, he must immediately jumpstart the process of collating ideas on how to confront the developmental challenges facing Anambra state. He must reach out to great minds cut across the state to stimulate the right ideas and attract capable hands that would help him to actualize his manifesto. Victory is one, being able to achieve the purpose of governance is another. I wish him well.

Going by our present political crises across the country particularly in the South-East, the fact that election held in Anambra despite initial fears is an eloquent statement that we all desire to live together as one indivisible country. What is required in my humble view is how to utilize our potentials and talents to drive national narrative through consensus building, cohesion and homogeneity of purpose. I am sure we can make a deeper meaning from the outcome of the Anambra election through dialogue and constructive engagement to move the country forward. I have no doubt in my mind that Professor Soludo would join that national narrative to deepen our democracy to endure the test of time. I look forward to seeing the positive impacts that he would assuredly bring to bear in Anambra state leadership in particular, and Nigeria in general.

Congratulations to you, my dear friend, Professor Soludo. The journey has just begun.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2110895895734025/
Maradona has pass the ball to Iheanacho...
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Our Darling Daddy leads, others follow.........

With Love from our Darling Daddy and all of us @[/b] .....

I congratulate Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo, the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) — and a member of the Presidential Economic Advisory Committee (PEAC) — on his victory in the Anambra State gubernatorial election.

I commend the security agencies for their determination to ensure that the election went on as smoothly as possible, and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the successful conclusion of the exercise, despite the initial challenges encountered.

I enjoin Prof Soludo to rally other stakeholders to tackle the enormous challenges confronting Anambra State and the Southeast in general.

I look forward to working with him for the peace, security and development of Anambra State and the entire country

[b]Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
Can your fathers can ?

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin / FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. / Police Declare War On Armed Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.