Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) (11711 Views)

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by PENNYSWAP: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
femi4:
How is copying and pasting related to yahoo?

Watch the video....he was talking about copying proven legal methods and principles of financial breakthrough

That's one method an average igbó business man use in creating wealth.

Chinedu served under Emeka for 5yrs and was able to have his own shop in Alaba following all he learnt under Chinedu

The comments I’m seeing here , I know know why our politicians threat us the way they do cuz most Nigerians are brain dead ...

They saw video, instead of seeing the video they were all commenting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Shezzman: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
U are the daft one here.
No one Present title like a "Mumu" like this.
SmartyPants:

Are you people daft?

Click on the video and have your answer in the first 2 minutes!!
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Tundex911: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Some people daddy in the lord...

Smh
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mumu...Go back and watch the video again. He was saying model after successful people as long as it's righteous. Ode.
PeaceJoyLove:

May God not make me use bad examples make bad things look good. If you have an original mind, you will never subscribe to the rubbish he said. Only copy cats and rank Xerox without brains will not lack comprehension in this case. If I sit down with you one on one, I will knock that your head that is filled with fufu. You think say na that kind thick accent can stand where responsible peoolendey talk? Fo.olishness will kill you. God that gave you all DNA (even twins have different) knows what he is doing. But your stup.id thick accent fo.olish man is brainwashing you just like Satan who knows how to turn the Bible upside down.

The f. oolish man copied others pastors to open even that church. If he has the Holy Spirit to lead him, he will know we are all originals. All unique in Christ.. the Holy Spirit does not tell you to copy anyone. He tells you to rely on Him to teach and guide you. Uniqueness. F.oolish man turning the Bible upside down. When you all are rank Xerox, why want you support the useless man. Chai! A whole pastor? God is not in Him ...that I'm sure of. No one who has the Holy Spirit will ever agree to copy others. For waht? My race is mine. I will face God at the end for my own race. That is the uniqueness.

Continue justifying your fo.olisness. No wonder Nigeria is backward.

If I tear you a slap, your brain will reset. Mum.u raise to power infinity you be. Dundie United!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Exactly. Just like the ediot who quoted me above.
PENNYSWAP:

The comments I’m seeing here , I know know why our politicians threat us the way they do cuz most Nigerians are brain dead ...

They saw video, instead of seeing the video they were all commenting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
In what context man of God? The only person you should look up to and copy is Christ Jesus. That is the source and not man. A lot of people in the world are into different evil. Do you want people to copy the evil they do too? They should copy a ritualist, copy a thief,copy a fraudulent person etc. Our men of God should be guided and not lead people to hell. Jesus is the way, the truth and the light. Copy only him through is word and obedience and you shall do exploits
"Follow them who through faith and patience obtained the promise".
"Follow me as I follow Christ"

He has not said anything wrong.
He didn't say copy evil. Stop thinking that way.

2 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

May God not make me use bad examples make bad things look good. If you have an original mind, you will never subscribe to the rubbish he said. Only copy cats and rank Xerox without brains will not lack comprehension in this case. If I sit down with you one on one, I will knock that your head that is filled with fufu. You think say na that kind thick accent can stand where responsible peoolendey talk? Fo.olishness will kill you. God that gave you all DNA (even twins have different) knows what he is doing. But your stup.id thick accent fo.olish man is brainwashing you just like Satan who knows how to turn the Bible upside down.

The f. oolish man copied others pastors to open even that church. If he has the Holy Spirit to lead him, he will know we are all originals. All unique in Christ.. the Holy Spirit does not tell you to copy anyone. He tells you to rely on Him to teach and guide you. Uniqueness. F.oolish man turning the Bible upside down. When you all are rank Xerox, why want you support the useless man. Chai! A whole pastor? God is not in Him ...that I'm sure of. No one who has the Holy Spirit will ever agree to copy others. For waht? My race is mine. I will face God at the end for my own race. That is the uniqueness.

Continue justifying your fo.olisness. No wonder Nigeria is backward.

If I tear you a slap, your brain will reset. Mum.u raise to power infinity you be. Dundie United!!! grin
Wasted time typing gibberish.

3 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Mumu...Go back and watch the video again. He was saying model after successful people as long as it's righteous. Ode.
Mu.mu. Let the Holy Spirit bring the you out of you. Dont model after any successful rubbish cos you dont know how they became successful. That is how you would have modeled after Invictus if not caught. Na you be the ode. Dundie United!

Empty barrel. Read to the end...read to the end. Yet, he didnt still get it. I dont blame you when its fufu in your brain. You better ask for the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Ode, dey follow men and not follow God. To even say the mu.mu motivational speaker with that bloody thick accent is who you follow,.....damn! Walahi. You no go get it.

You better go and ask for the Holy Spirit and let Him lead you so you can be original. He leads me is why I know the fo.olish man is telling you rubbish.

E pain am.

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dvin:
"Follow them who through faith and patience obtained the promise".
"Follow me as I follow Christ"

He has not said anything wrong.
He didn't say copy evil. Stop thinking that way.

Dundie United.

Make dem follow his thick accent also. Your brain dey pain you. Rank Xerox's gang.

Na fufu dey your brain. grin
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by SeanBeezy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
In what context man of God? The only person you should look up to and copy is Christ Jesus. That is the source and not man. A lot of people in the world are into different evil. Do you want people to copy the evil they do too? They should copy a ritualist, copy a thief,copy a fraudulent person etc. Our men of God should be guided and not lead people to hell. Jesus is the way, the truth and the light. Copy only him through is word and obedience and you shall do exploits
I guess you didn't play that video
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by DisLifeSha: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Which one is that
I need info please

Grace001:

Federal government just disbursed 58B Naira, find a way to put down your info
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Why are you foolissh like this... Even pastor Adeboye & co read books of successful pastors, glean on their wisdom and holy spirit guide them in their own journey. May the ability to comprehend issues with common sense be bestow on you.
PeaceJoyLove:

Mu.mu. Let the Holy Spirit bring the you out of you. Dont model after any successful rubbish cos you dont know how they became successful. That is how you would have modeled after Invictus if not caught. Na you be the ode. Dundie United!

Empty barrel. Read to the end...read to the end. Yet, he didnt still get it. I dont blame you when its fufu in your brain. You better ask for the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Ode, dey follow men and not follow God. To even say the mu.mu motivational speaker with that bloody thick accent is who you follow,.....damn! Walahi. You no go get it.

You better go and ask for the Holy Spirit and let Him lead you so you can be original. He leads me is why I know the fo.olish man is telling you rubbish.

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Shezzman:
U are the daft one here.
No one Present title like a "Mumu" like this.

Does the title stop you from clicking on the video to get your answer?

Is this how you approach other issues in life?

I pity you.
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Jman06(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Copying and pasting someone else's research works, including their results, discussions and their contributions to body of knowledge is plagiarism! It is theft of intellectual property and the height of mediocrity!

Even when reviewing literatures, you are not expected to copy the author verbatim. You rephrase them in your own words.

This pastor is obviously a mediocre!
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Too much PASTORPERNEURS.
This is what you get when a country is abjectly poor. CITIZENS sit down waiting to be told everything about their lives while the critical thinkers are busy alleviating themselves.

.... A Finished society.
Where everyone has become an authority
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by aryzgreat: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
arthurwillia:
Copy and paste of what abeg?

Of anything. Exam inclusive
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Shezzman: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pity your sense of the usage of English."Clickbait" Ode.
SmartyPants:

Does the title stop you from clicking on the video to get your answer?

Is this how you approach other issues in life?

I pity you.
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by crowther15(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Protestant and Penticostal churches have fully destroyed Christianity

Catholics are by far the only true church standing.

It is obvious you didn't watch the video. This is not a good way to go. The preacher was talking about mentorship but you people miss interpreted it angry angry

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Why are you foolissh like this... Even pastor Adeboye & co read books of successful pastors, glean on their wisdom and holy spirit guide them in their own journey. May the ability to comprehend issues with common sense be bestow on you.
Dundie United!

Is reading books written by others copy and paste? Copy and Paste is just copying and not using your brain. This is why you are dundie United. The man did copy and paste to establish his church. Lol.

There is no new thing under the earth, but we refine out from things not new. And you do it with your brain by not copying others. Mumu, read principles and apply with your brain. Never copy and paste.

Mu.mu. The phrase "Copy and Paste" is wrong as the man has nothing in his head. He can motivate dundie United members like you.

May the ability to really use your brain and be original despite reading concepts from others fall on you. Read concepts written by other people, but use your head and rely on the Holy Ghost to make you original.

Dundie United! Never in your life use copy and paste where I am. No matter how intelligent you want to sound like the muskie fake pastor, the phrase "copy and paste" has destroyed everything.

Dundie United! Grow up! Fo.olish boy.
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
crowther15:

It is obvious you didn't watch the video. This is not a good way to go. The preacher was talking about mentorship but you people miss interpreted it angry angry
Oga, make we hear word. There is no justification is using "copy and paste" to motivate. That's a wrong phrase. He didnt know cos he is copy and paste himself. When you go to jail for plagiarism, your brain will reset. How can he use the phrase "copy and paste". Na muskie fake pastor.
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Salt06(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Better give your life to Christ if you haven't. Been a Catholic church goer, protestant church goer, Pentecostal goer etc is not salvation and wouldnt save you. Church is not a football club where ud be hyping your club up and down and all.
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
This one doesn't understand metaphorical expression. Na illiterate I dey follow talk sef. Bye.
PeaceJoyLove:

Dundie United!

Is reading books written by others copy and paste? Copy and Paste is just copying and not using your brain. This is why you are dundie United. The man did copy and paste to establish his church. Lol.

There is no new thing under the earth, but we refine out from things not new. And you do it with your brain by not copying others. Mumu, read principles and apply with your brain. Never copy and paste.

Mu.mu. The phrase "Copy and Paste" is wrong as the man has nothing in his head. He can motivate dundie United members like you.

May the ability to really use your brain and be original despite reading concepts from others fall on you. Read concepts written by other people, but use your head and rely on the Holy Ghost to make you original.

Dundie United! Never in your life use copy and paste where I am. No matter how intelligent you want to sound like the muskie fake pastor, the phrase "copy and paste" has destroyed everything.

Dundie United! Grow up! Fo.olish boy.

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Shezzman:
Pity your sense of the usage of English."Clickbait" Ode.

??

Hopeless.
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by nezer83: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Try and watch the video till the end before spitting rubbish.
He talked about copy and imitating in righteousness, that is study the secret of successful people and apply them too.

He said don't copy evil.

There is no where he talked about "copy and paste"
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by nezer83: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Op stop the sensational strategy to gain traffic. There is no where in the video he talked about copy and paste.

He is referring to copy successful people.

Na WA oo
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by CAPITALBEE: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
More than 85% of those who commented didn't watch the video before castigating this man...

Op! May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by CAPITALBEE: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Same thing the man said... Ephesians 5:1
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by ityP(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Metrix147:
The general overseer of Power World Ministries, Rev Dr. Uche Ume has said that copy and paste is not a sin.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIXEEmqm-DI

Thank you Pastor. In my exams coming up, I'd find someone who knows better and copy him or her. That's the key to success. Praise the Lord
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
MHBNeiman:
This one doesn't understand metaphorical expression. Na illiterate I dey follow talk sef. Bye.
Dundee United!

Metaphorical expression indeed with the rubbish. Copy and paste. You no well. This is how you idiootaaas support scams also. Always justifying terrible things. Dundee United. Dont be original and follow that muskie. Zero over hundred. See eh! The way you will be poor eh!

Thank God we are in the tech age where originality is needed. Those copy and paste stuff will be over. Like you like NL. Dem go just copy news and dump on front page. All nigerian bloggers...same.

Gosh! Your brain is leaking. You better go fix it. Chai! Your children will look at you, spit on you, step on you in your poverty. Dont worry, poverty will soon be your nickname. Continue doing copy and paste and call it metaphorical expression.

The manner poverty will express itself in your life metaphorically, grin only you will understand later that it is copy and paste metaphorical expression coming to fulfillment is working itself perfectly and comfortably.

Dundee United!!!
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Christianity is a personal race and not denomination based.
When God deals, interact or judge people, He does so on one on one....

So this race na per head per head

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
aryzgreat:

Of anything. Exam inclusive

Lol ok continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig / Should Christian Women Wear Makeup Or Jewelry? / Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.