Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,882 members, 7,844,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Miss Chinaza Who Made 9As In 2020 SSCE Receives Scholarship From Gov. Hope.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Miss Chinaza Who Made 9As In 2020 SSCE Receives Scholarship From Gov. Hope.. (241 Views)

Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT / Chinaza Nwozuzu: Gov Uzodimma Gives Scholarship To Girl Who Scored 9As in SSCE / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Chinaza Who Made 9As In 2020 SSCE Receives Scholarship From Gov. Hope.. by neduwealth(m): 12:40am On Nov 12, 2021
Miss Chinaza Who Made 9As In 2020 SSCE Receives Scholarship From Gov. Hope Uzodimma (Photos)

Today Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State has honored and awarded Miss Confidence Chinaza Nwozuzu who performed excellently in the just concluded Senior Secondary Certificate Examination 2020 with 9As in all the subjects she wrote.

During the meeting, the governor said:

We shall continue to recognize and encourage Imolites that bring honour to the State by distinguishing themselves in most remarkable ways. Confidence Chinaza Nwozuzu from Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State has indeed brought honour to the state with her outstanding performance of 9As from the 2020 Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).

In acknowledgement of this meritorious performance, I have directed the Honourable Commissioner for Education to forthwith ensure Imo State sponsorship of Miss Chinaza through her educational career to the desired level.

I therefore, encourage other sons and daughters of Imo State to apply dedication and resilience in their academic pursuit for education remains the greatest empowerment for future development.

Once again, Congratulations to Miss Confidence Chinaza Nwozuzu!

https://www.nedutechblog.com/2021/11/miss-chinaza-who-made-9as-in-2020-ssce.html?m=1

More news visit:
https://www.nedutechblog.com

Re: Miss Chinaza Who Made 9As In 2020 SSCE Receives Scholarship From Gov. Hope.. by Demigod22: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2021
My kind of girl, she is beautiful and most importantly intelligent. I am so attracted to intelligent people.

(1) (Reply)

AAU Student Portal- Aau.edu.ng / BSC And HND Dichotomy About To END? / Lagos Govt. Shuts Dowen College Over Student’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.