Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

JUST IN: France Returns 26 Looted Artifacts And Artworks To Benin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / JUST IN: France Returns 26 Looted Artifacts And Artworks To Benin (302 Views)

Omc Hails Oba Ewuare I I On Looted Artifacts Returned To Benin Kingdom / Man Returns N80,000 Lost By A Lady In Katsina (Photos) / Please Help! Travelling From Ilorin To Benin City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: France Returns 26 Looted Artifacts And Artworks To Benin by NepTrendsNg: 3:06am On Nov 12, 2021
26 masterpieces seized by French pioneer officers in 1892 got back to Benin on Wednesday, a milestone in the long battle by African nations to recuperate plundered relics.

The works, which incorporate the entryways of the Palace of Abomey, illustrious lofty positions and hero dance staffs, were officially invited back to Benin at a function directed by President Patrice Talon.

CONTINUE READING, CLICK HERE >> https://www.neptrendsng.com/2021/11/france-returns-26-plundered-antiquities.html?m=1

Re: JUST IN: France Returns 26 Looted Artifacts And Artworks To Benin by illicit(m): 4:05am On Nov 12, 2021
Sigidi
Re: JUST IN: France Returns 26 Looted Artifacts And Artworks To Benin by Wawelexy(m): 4:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Come and see how efo obaseki, oba, and FG will fight over this one again.....

Not as if I'm promoting cyber fraud, but slawormirr and his gangs shouldn't be blame tho, they re the monster the white folks made.
Re: JUST IN: France Returns 26 Looted Artifacts And Artworks To Benin by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Hoping them no go loot this one join.. undecided
Re: JUST IN: France Returns 26 Looted Artifacts And Artworks To Benin by rottennaija(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2021
The west are generally thieves

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Gift Card And Incentive Card Market Report 2021, Q2 2021 Update / Happy New Month Guy / If Am Wrong Correct Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.