Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly (15269 Views)

FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan / Peter Obi: Borno State Governor Vows To Provide Solar-powered Boreholes / FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by zoedew: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2021
A complete waste of public funds! It should insulate the lawmakers from the uncomfortable reality of poor public power supply in Nigeria. Ordinarily what we need is to declare a State of Emergency in the power sector as planned by late President Yar'Adua who didn't live long enough to implement it. It should stamp out the use of power generators from sectors outside of manufacturing, security and telecommunications until we all get the power sector right. We should all sweat it out.
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by zoedew: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2021
StPete:
You see all these borrowings ehn, Buhari isn't the major culprit. You see that National Assembly, there lies the rogues of this country cos I can tell you for a fact, Buhari is not aware of 90% reason why they need to borrow. At his age, his memory is failing and those National rogues are cashing in on it big time. Little wonder they want to foster another mind-failing dunce (BAT) on the people in 2023
And also why many are dying to have Demola Adeleke as Osun State Governor!
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Joker4Cruise: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by chrizzyace: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Borrow Borrow Make me Shine grin
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Tareq1105: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2021
StPete:
You see all these borrowings ehn, Buhari isn't the major culprit. You see that National Assembly, there lies the rogues of this country cos I can tell you for a fact, Buhari is not aware of 90% reason why they need to borrow. At his age, his memory is failing and those National rogues are cashing in on it big time. Little wonder they want to foster another mind-failing dunce (BAT) on the people in 2023

You made your points but that BAT is where you missed it.

Buhari is not Tinubu and Tinubu is not Buhari.

If you ask me, I prefer Osinbajo to Tinubu but Tinubu has his own strength too.

Don't compare them. Tinubu is more accessible bcoz he's a politician while Buhari is not.
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Chochovini: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2021
fasho01:

I know it's a dicey one as we're dealing with heartless beasts who will do anything to silence anyone who stands in their way.

We can however start by being united in one voice and saying 'enough is enough'. We can start an online sensitization where they become aware that we are fed up with the borrowing and then we hold our representatives accountable and threaten to recall them. I am not saying this will change things instantly, but it will make them conscious and thread softly instead of this blatant disregard for us being exhibited by them.
. Thats where the problem is. UNITY. You see, with all the religious and tribal differences we have in this country, I‘m sorry to say this but we may NEVER be united in this country. And thats where our failure is.

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Skmoda360(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Malory:
The unborn generation are in trouble. Buhari is hell bent on destroying Nigeria and he is fast fulfilling his desires. This man has turned Nigeria to debtor county with nothing to show for all this borrowings

The bolded are truly in trouble because they have mortgage their life on borrow borrow "leaf"....chai!!! Country have finish....
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Malory: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Skmoda360:

The bolded are truly in trouble because they have mortgage their life on borrow borrow "leaf"....chai!!! Country have finish....

You see what the lifeless has caused
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by TheGift: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2021
OneCandleAway:

That would have been the case if it was a white country. If it was Asian, they'll copy technology that the whites created. If its the black man greed will enter and he'll inflate figures to purchase from the white or Asian.

I don't think greed is restricted to "blacks", it is a human thing. However, I get what you're saying.
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by dedunji: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2021
The curse is really working on them .this type of curse no dey get cure at all .It is called the spirit of devourer.
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2021
StPete:
You see all these borrowings ehn, Buhari isn't the major culprit. You see that National Assembly, there lies the rogues of this country cos I can tell you for a fact, Buhari is not aware of 90% reason why they need to borrow. At his age, his memory is failing and those National rogues are cashing

How can you blame the NA when they are even asking to know the terms of the loan but all they are mandated to do it to approve.

It's just like the 1999 ministers who signed the constitution without them being aware of what's inside.
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by wink2015(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2021
It is like this government will borrow money till the last date of the handover of government to another incoming administration come 2023.

Buhari have destroyed all institution for generating revenue in Nigeria.

He is now making it worse for subsequent government in Nigeria to have a financial leverage.

It is better Nigeria is restructured immediately.

But the political class are divided on restructuring based on who is gaining and loosing.

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Iliya1520: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2021
I know say to his country has finished, so them know say rmthere is no stable power in this country that is why they want solared where they are reside.
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Naijanascam: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Chaii sombori must do something before these people borrow everything into point of no return.....b
Very very senseless borrowing to spend.... can they as a Sinator stand for someone who wants to borrow to spend as a guarantor, the answer is no,..then why this mad rush borrowing to spend instead of to invest?
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Quahl: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2021
These guys are just MOFOs... how can you borrow money for consumable? How do you plan to return the money? i think Borrowing should be based on using it for an investment and return your LOAN from the your ROI. These guys have already finished this country. hmmm
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by techWriter3: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Never again will another unexposed Fulani man governs this region
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by ajutant(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2021
In August 1985, Major General Buhari was overthrown in a coup led by General Ibrahim Babangida. Buhari was detained and spent three years of detention in a small guarded bungalow in Benin. He had access to television that showed two channels and members of his family were allowed to visit him on the authorization of Babangida. He vowed to deal with Nigeria for detaining him for three years. So he started contesting for president, Buhari ran for president of Nigeria in 2003, 2007, and 2011. In 2015 general election Buhari won the election ,and is since then dealing with Nigerians as he vowed.
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by blowjohn(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2021
fasho01:
Damn.. Who did this to us? We cannot continue to fold our arms and watch these bunch of heartless rogues borrow our future away

Wetin u want do?
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by selfmade22: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2021
borrowing is d way forward grin
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by pakirisuitesphc(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2021
Not the unborn generation alone oooo, we have started paying, check how much they used to service debt this year alone is 98% of Nigeria revenues that Is why they are collecting it back with styles e.g they imposed VAT and Import duty on gas and the price of gas jumped more than 120% and the masses are the one paying.This present government is the most wicked of all in our history.
Malory:
The unborn generation are in trouble. Buhari is hell bent on destroying Nigeria and he is fast fulfilling his desires. This man has turned Nigeria to debtor county with nothing to show for all this borrowings
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by slowice(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2021
Wahala dey... So the mannequin wants to borrow billions and dash it to those useless rubber stamp odes to loots to their fill in the name of solar?

Lol, I hope the vulture griller is proud now
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Femijohn198: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2021
APC government don killed Nigeria pata pata.
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Timagex(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
AmazingStudios:
Imagine, they'll soon borrow 100 billion dollars to fence Buhari's compound in daura.
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.

The animations look good sir. cool
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Blackdisciple(m): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Means no hope from PHCN, na wetin common Nigeria go do wey no get money for solar thing?

Make we kukuma vandalize the electric polls and cables so that we go know say light no dey naija
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Malory: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
Not the unborn generation alone oooo, we have started paying, check how much they used to service debt this year alone is 98% of Nigeria revenues that Is why they are collecting it back with styles e.g they imposed VAT and Import duty on gas and the price of gas jumped more than 120% and the masses are the one paying.This present government is the most wicked of all in our history.
You are right
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by AmazingStudios(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Timagex:

The animations look good sir. cool
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Stanfeelings: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
what a comic of a country
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Matrixoba: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
What does Mannabbgrillzz has to say about this? I will comment afterwards
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-to-borrow-n25-5bn-to-provide-solar-power-for-n-assembly
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by seunayantokun(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
And what does the N'Assembly produce to ensure the debt is offset as agreed?
Re: FG To Borrow ₦25.5 Billion To Provide Solar Power For National Assembly by Zudik: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Keep sitting down and be firing thunder.
Keep complaining.Don'tt make a move. No wonder our youths are said to b lazy. If we have youths in this country,all these nonsense wil not take place. Our youths are too dull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Sabotaging Okonjo-Iweala's WTO Campaign – Paul Nwabuikwu / Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo / We’re Not A Social Media Party, We Have 22 Million Voters - Labor Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.