Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Consult With Doctors Online And Get Diagnosed/treated At Home Or In The Office - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Consult With Doctors Online And Get Diagnosed/treated At Home Or In The Office (142 Views)

COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos / What Do Snakes And Sticks Have To Do With Doctors? / Nigerian Govt Says Health Workers Can't Enjoy Same Salary Structure With Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Consult With Doctors Online And Get Diagnosed/treated At Home Or In The Office by Surjen: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Just like ordering food or purchasing an item on an e-commerce platform, you get proper healthcare delivered to you. There is a difference between making purchases online and getting treatment without leaving where you are. The system guarantees for most healthcare delivery, you will not have to move from one location to another.

LEARN MORE: https://www.surjen.com/blog-details/surjen-integrating-information-technology-and-modern-medicine-to-deliver-simple-and-stress-free-healthcare-services-in-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Can Laparoscopic Surgery Improve Fertility? / Childbirth Injuries / Addressing Burning Questions About Autism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.