Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Is Mankind Ready For This???? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Mankind Ready For This???? (634 Views)

SCIENTISTS Hatch Mankind's Insurance Plan, Involving The Moon &LOTS Of Sperm(PIX / The Future Mankind(photo) / Nigeria Might Not Just Be Ready For Cloud Gaming Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mankind Ready For This???? by prizeless(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Get ready to be shocked. And here is Sophia the Humanoid Robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9v3wHLuWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WwcZRDBiEQ
Re: Is Mankind Ready For This???? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
prizeless:
Get ready to be shocked. And here is Sophia the Humanoid Robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9v3wHLuWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WwcZRDBiEQ
Lol there was a recent argument whether man will be able to control a super intelligent AI
Re: Is Mankind Ready For This???? by Holla911(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wow. I was thinking about this today, it's a sad reality ready to happen in the nearest future. I think the future isn't going to be nice to humans and thus are my reasons.
No more privacy. Humans are about to be turned into nodes on a network. We are already nodes but controlled in disguised. As long as you have a mobile phone, you are under a network and thus network dictates your life pattern.
I feel sad that we are about to loose our liberty as human to AI.
I wish I can meet intelligent humans to discuss this with but its a shame most people are fast asleep.

1 Like

Re: Is Mankind Ready For This???? by Holla911(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol there was a recent argument whether man will be able to control a super intelligent AI
AI are created to dominate human. I see emergence of new god (technology) also know as "new world order"
This discuss is better communicated in person because every keystrokes on the internet is monitored. Any sign of intelligence will be subdued to reduce chances of resistance.
The future isn't as beautiful as we've imagined.

1 Like

Re: Is Mankind Ready For This???? by MrBONE2(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Aswear it shall not be well to those BoneBeings creating artificial Beings to dominate uscheesy

Continue Great One of KiVuKi Land is watching you all

Re: Is Mankind Ready For This???? by prizeless(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Blakjewelry:

We are watching ooo
Re: Is Mankind Ready For This???? by prizeless(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Holla911:
Wow. I was thinking about this today, it's a sad reality ready to happen in the nearest future. I think the future isn't going to be nice to humans and thus are my reasons.
No more privacy. Humans are about to be turned into nodes on a network. We are already nodes but controlled in disguised. As long as you have a mobile phone, you are under a network and thus network dictates your life pattern.
I feel sad that we are about to loose our liberty as human to AI.
I wish I can meet intelligent humans to discuss this with but its a shame most people are fast asleep.

Precision is key but who will bell the cat
Re: Is Mankind Ready For This???? by prizeless(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Holla911:

AI are created to dominate human. I see emergence of new god (technology) also know as "new world order"
This discuss is better communicated in person because every keystrokes on the internet is monitored. Any sign of intelligence will be subdued to reduce chances of resistance.
The future isn't as beautiful as we've imagined.

AI is being perfected to predict human actions and reaction, and possibly, choices
Re: Is Mankind Ready For This???? by prizeless(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2021
MrBONE2:
Aswear it shall not be well to those BoneBeings creating artificial Beings to dominate uscheesy

Continue Great One of KiVuKi Land is watching you all

AI is fully integrated already. It's just been improved upon
Re: Is Mankind Ready For This???? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2021
prizeless:

We are watching ooo
The answer is there for everyone to see. And with the Advent of quantum computer, the future will be very interesting.
Re: Is Mankind Ready For This???? by prizeless(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Blakjewelry:

The answer is there for everyone to see. And with the Advent of quantum computer, the future will be very interesting.

Nano electronic systems is making this possible
Re: Is Mankind Ready For This???? by Holla911(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2021

Precision is key but who will bell the cat[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Omeife: The First African Humanoid Robot / Zoo Animals Freak Out As Solar Eclipse Hits Totality / Buy Assemble/branded Computer On Cheapest Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.