Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

"Who Killed My Brother?" - Sister Of Vanguard Reporter Demands Answers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Who Killed My Brother?" - Sister Of Vanguard Reporter Demands Answers (524 Views)

Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing National Assembly Vanguard Reporter (Photos) / Oluwafemi Labinjo: Family Demands Answers Over Death In US Boat Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Who Killed My Brother?" - Sister Of Vanguard Reporter Demands Answers by EmmyBlogs(f): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2021
"Who killed My Brother?" - Sister of Vanguard Reporter, Tordue Henry Salem Demands Answers

The sister to Vanguard reporter, Tordue Henry Salem who went missing 29 days and was later found dead on Thursday, November 11 has demanded for answers as regard who killed her brother. HGS Media Plus report.

It could be recalled that Tordue was found dead on Thursday, November 11 after he went missing for 29 days in Abuja where he went to cover the House of Representatives.

The sister, Elizabeth Jessica Kuraun took to her Facebook to demanded answers after hearing the news of her brother's death

According to her, she wrote: "Found dead where,when? Who killed my brother? They know that if they kill me it will be too obvious so they killed him"

"I failed my brother. I failed to find you. Tordue Salem, the country you loved so much and believed in refused to investigate your missing until the enemy killed you. God will revenge you."

Elizabeth also said that she failed her brother, adding that none of their family members were informed to come identify his corpse.

"Avaana I am sorry I failed your father."

"No called us to identify his corpse before news publications even though they have our numbers." she added.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/12/who-killed-my-brother-sister-of-vanguard-reporter-tordue-henry-salem-demands-answers/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: "Who Killed My Brother?" - Sister Of Vanguard Reporter Demands Answers by EmmyBlogs(f): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2021
more

Re: "Who Killed My Brother?" - Sister Of Vanguard Reporter Demands Answers by Hungerbadoo: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2021
''They know that if they kill made it will be too obvious so they killed him.'' sis to Salem, is there something you're not telling us? Well, the first step to restoring stability and security in 9ja is recognizing that the GOMENT has failed and lost control, teethering on failure. Rip in peace Sam.
Re: "Who Killed My Brother?" - Sister Of Vanguard Reporter Demands Answers by Bola146(f): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry no hidden please for the wicked people, they will surely regret it cry cry
Re: "Who Killed My Brother?" - Sister Of Vanguard Reporter Demands Answers by Deborah98(f): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2021
I don't know but is there any life insurance for these journalists? Why is there sudden hunt on them. If they're not killed then they're kidnapped. It's time people get insurance cover or anything from their places of work. Life first bikonu.
Re: "Who Killed My Brother?" - Sister Of Vanguard Reporter Demands Answers by Prayfortheworld: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2021
Buhari killed your brother

If him and his cabinet work hard to stop this insecurities like they did in Anambra all this wouldn't be happening.
You sent thousands of policemen and soldiers to Anambra just for election.
This is to show you they know what they're doing.

I repeat again buhari killed your brother!!
Re: "Who Killed My Brother?" - Sister Of Vanguard Reporter Demands Answers by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nothing dey pain me more than the picture of that man with his daughter..
Naija which way na..is this how we go dey look this government dey whine us upandan..
Re: "Who Killed My Brother?" - Sister Of Vanguard Reporter Demands Answers by Hungerbadoo: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Deborah98:
I don't know but is there any life insurance for these journalists? Why is there sudden hunt on them. If they're not killed then they're kidnapped. It's time people get insurance cover or anything from their places of work. Life first bikonu.
I understand your point but do you think insurance can be a guarante for security? It is so bad that human lives now is equal to ten naira.

(1) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: Sane Man Disguising As Mad Man Reveals How They Use Human Faeces, / Do You Actually Believe In Killing Human For Money ? / Police Press Release On The Arrest Of DCP Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.