Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Please I Need A Help Badly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need A Help Badly (492 Views)

Kenyan Teacher Flogs 11-year-old Pupil So Badly He Could Barely Walk (photos) / I Miss Sex Badly When Is School Resuming-lady Cries Out On Facebook / Please i need a help am confuse Is Sociology A Good Course Too Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Help Badly by Blake755: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Please good day everyone I registered for post utme in Abia state University with the correct spelling of my name only to notice during the exam that one of the letters of my name is missing I brought it to their notice nothing was done about it cuz there was no enough space for it I wrote my exam and left now the results is out I can't see my name for people that registered for the exam talkless of my results please the mod lalasticala mynd44 please move to front page I need a help bady undecided cry
Even after everything I suffer for there https://www.nairaland.com/6820497/depressed-soul#107064181
Re: Please I Need A Help Badly by Blake755: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Please someone should help me by making a contribution
Re: Please I Need A Help Badly by adeoyekay(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Blake755:
Please good day everyone I registered for post utme in Abia state University with the correct spelling of my name only to notice during the exam that one of the letters of my name is missing I brought it to their notice nothing was done about it cuz there was no enough space for it I wrote my exam and left now the results is out I can't see my name for people that registered for the exam talkless of my results please the mod lalasticala mynd44 please move to front page I need a help bady undecided cry
kindly Lodge a complain at the admission office of the school ,they will guide you.
Re: Please I Need A Help Badly by Blake755: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
adeoyekay:
kindly Lodge a complain at the admission office of the school ,they will guide you.
If you check my first post u go pity me
Re: Please I Need A Help Badly by Blake755: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Even after spending three days there and having crisis this things is still giving me problem
Re: Please I Need A Help Badly by Blake755: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
adeoyekay:
Do you mean I should go to the school
Re: Please I Need A Help Badly by adeoyekay(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Blake755:

Do you mean I should go to the school
yes
Re: Please I Need A Help Badly by Blake755: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
adeoyekay:
yes
Sir i just went to the school yet the couldn't do anything abt it i just feel discouraged last two yrs jamb didn't release my result now school . Nah God go punish them.

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Asks Students Of Auchi Polytechnic To Kneel / How Do I Read And Not Forget I Learnt? / JAMB Wahala: Rejection Of Correction Of Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.