Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. (2650 Views)

Breaking: The N-power Portal Is Open Now For Those Who Havent Had Their Test / FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries / Please Verify Is This Is Real Or Scam Https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by Legitwriters: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
I might be sharing a few recommendations on how you can get to the Nmfb noninterest banking window entry to apply for #5000,000, #750,000 and #3,000,000 non-hobby and collateral-unfastened credit facility from central bank of Nigeria.
How to apply for covid19 none interest loan worth #500,000 and get your loan approve fast
the first step:
First, you have to get right of entry to the portal with the aid of clicking on the link below:
https://legitwriters.com.ng/nmfb-noninterest-banking-window/

Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by Bakerdav: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Where is the shortlisted candidate that apply last time ,till now many candidate still on Pending
Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by Legitwriters: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
most of their loans are already approved...
visit the site, you will see where you can check your application to see if your loan have been approved or not.
see loan approval below

Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by Bakerdav: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Not everyone was shortlisted ,even not everyone was selected for training till now,so no loan approved yet
Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by uthlaw: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
I apply for all...sisi no touch my hand!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by Roma10: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Just hearing this for the first time
What's you're advice!!!
Should I put in or put out
Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by DaInferno(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
I have received this alerts from them on those respective dates. My problem is neither do I remember opting for this loan and none of my account numbers end with the one in the screenshot.

Could it be that someone mistakenly used my phone number to receive alerts from them or what?

Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by TheWolfen(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
How true is this
Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by Legitwriters: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
TheWolfen:
How true is this

in these your case, i have encountered same issues where by, your family relation will call you and request for your Bvn to register you.
while i was doing registration for some people, i found out that some applicant has already enrolled for this same stuff.
Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by MidaserveNG: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Register, Apply, Fill form, BVN.. Voter's Card/NIN

The question is how many people can testify to receiving Credit (not Debit) alert for the loans?

Many genuine citizens with sincere interest have spent so much in terms of money, time n effort to obtain these funds for starting up or improving existing farm/livestock projects, boosting production of fashion, educational.. businesses but were downhearted as it's been same story as written up there - Register, Apply, Fill form.. thus unable to start up/ continue businesses to help the economy.

So, till when
Some paid for a "training" and certification on how to go about the business they're already into, just to get this loan - still, no sho. D paper dey for shelf sad

1 Like

Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by jogenius(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
How true is this
Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by Idamond: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
look true with the interface but I see it as wayo gringrin
no one is yet to tell us the authenticity of these scheme.. no one is yet to get a loan from them.
Re: If You Havent Apply For The Nmfb None Interest Cbn 500,000 Loan, Hurry Up Now. by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 13, 2021
DaInferno:
I have received this alerts from them on those respective dates. My problem is neither do I remember opting for this loan and none of my account numbers end with the one in the screenshot.

Could it be that someone mistakenly used my phone number to receive alerts from them or what?

Thanks for sharing

Classic case of being forced to drink Panadol for someone else's headache

You could be right about the mix-up

Have you tried alerting them on this?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Vacancies, Apply Now! / Urgent Vacancies, Apply Now! / Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.