Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

This Simple Eye Test Will Reveal Something About You That You Never Knew - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Simple Eye Test Will Reveal Something About You That You Never Knew (312 Views)

Shocking Facts You Probably Never Knew About Autism / What Causes Acne? Your Pimples May Reveal Something Important! / How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Simple Eye Test Will Reveal Something About You That You Never Knew by HadrianJewKille: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
If you can't make out any of the numbers then you need to see a doctor ASAP.

Re: This Simple Eye Test Will Reveal Something About You That You Never Knew by HadrianJewKille: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
As for me, I am as fit as a fiddle.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Simple Eye Test Will Reveal Something About You That You Never Knew by Naijabad: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Only no 5 proved difficult to read.

I am seeing something that looks like 86
Re: This Simple Eye Test Will Reveal Something About You That You Never Knew by spinna: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
I get the joke 5 has no.. grin
Re: This Simple Eye Test Will Reveal Something About You That You Never Knew by HadrianJewKille: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Naijabad:
Only no 5 proved difficult to read.

I am seeing something that looks like 86

Stop lying.

Your faggin ass didn't see shit.

It's 77 and not 86
Re: This Simple Eye Test Will Reveal Something About You That You Never Knew by HadrianJewKille: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
spinna:
I get the joke 5 has no.. grin

Cope harder

You are truly made for another man's cuck

(1) (Reply)

NOMA DISEASE: Three Steps To Zero NOMA / 8 Things To Avoid If You Want To Be Strong And Healthy At Old Age / 6 Benefits From Staying Off Social Media For 50 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.