Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules (44434 Views)

Chelsea Investigated For Potential Breach Of FFP Rules During Abramovich Era / How Much Each Premier League Club Earned In 2018/2019 Season / Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by Box18: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lol @ ngozi united
Chloraseptic:
£84m that's available to Manchester City is enough for them to spend considering the qualities within their ranks already.

Ngozi United would probably use the £243 to buy two Maguire and one Pogba.

They are a classic case of money miss road. Only second to Barca.
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
obembet:

And Newcastle United's Saudi-led takeover really will propel the Magpies into contention with the Big Six in the Premier League, at least when it comes to transfer spending.

Many people even oyibo have an overbloated perception of the ability of Newcastle. This misplaced belief that because Newcastle has money will automatically open doors for them. Is anyone actually expecting an Erling Haaland for instance to leave Dortmund for Newcastle to go and fight relegation simply because some guys from Saudi Arabia have become the clubs ATM?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Basicend:
Spurs will spend only 60m max out of that wallet. .

Their owner stingy pass Buhari. .

What exactly should they be spending for? Is there an European football spending league?
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by tundeTAO(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
A CRY FOR HELP:

Please dear sirs/ma's, Please forgive me if this post is offensive. I am posting it here because I need urgent help and I don't have any other choice.

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was plying one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

The accident I had was a critical one that almost took my life, but thanks to God for sparing my life and thanks to all the good people on this forum who helped me financially when my wound was fresh, my leg is getting better gradually. I am now using crutches.

Please I need your help because the car accident I had has rendered me useless. I can't work or go out to hustle for money because I am still battling with wounds and fractures I got from the car accident. My mum is old, not working class. Before I had this accident, I was the one putting food on her table. Please help us, hunger is killing us.

31 736 89 537
FIRST BANK
Tunde Olaoluwa

I made this video below a week after I had the car accident though I am getting better now but I can't walk freely yet without crutches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

Please Note: I am not a new member on this forum. I have been a member since May 11, 2021. I am using a new username to seek for your help because my former username was mistakenly deleted by mods. This link below is the link of the thread I created about my broken leg on May 30th.
https://www.nairaland.com/6578119/dear-muslim-brothers-sisters-please

My Whatsapp Number is 0815 574 6 911. You can video call me to confirm my situation.

May God bless you.
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by Geeman2006: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Just goes to show the managers at Spurs are running the club well into some good profits but which come at lack of silverware cost, just like Arsenal too..
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by Mryacks: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lmoa....No trophy Spurs badly want to win something at all cost.. grin
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by Lamasta(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Gwan2:

His reason for still being with Man City is because of champions league that he is yet to win

Staying that long without a champions league is a dent to his cv…once baba win champions league, japa pro max
That's what we want him to do for us cos he has won all the available trophy in the 5 Years he has already spent.....

1 Like

Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by Basicend: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
lexy2014:

What exactly should they spending for? Is an European football spending league?

The guy is trying to recoup over 1 billion pounds he spent on their new stadium. .
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by ItrendNaija(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
FFp na scam
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by yetunsbay(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Chloraseptic:
£84m that's available to Manchester City is enough for them to spend considering the qualities within their ranks already.

Ngozi United would probably use the £243 to buy two Maguire and one Pogba.

They are a classic case of money miss road. Only second to Barca.
why wallow in abject complaints
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by Tundex911: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Issokay

Smh

Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by isaacprinz(m): 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
ichidodo:
Up Gunners!!!
For life brother.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by isaacprinz(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Geeman2006:
Just goes to show the managers at Spurs are running the club well into some good profits but which come at lack of silverware cost, just like Arsenal too..
just like Arsenal? Which planet are you living in, or it's just sheer cluelessness. Arsenal have won more trophies in the past 5 seasons than Spurs have won in their entire existence as a football club. Infact it is an insult comparing Arsenal an Iroko tree to Spurs a mere flower.

1 Like

Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by Geeman2006: 12:49am On Nov 13, 2021
isaacprinz:
just like Arsenal? Which planet are you living in, or it's just sheer cluelessness. Arsenal have won more trophies in the past 5 seasons than Spurs have won in their entire existence as a football club. Infact it is an insult comparing Arsenal an Iroko tree to Spurs a mere flower.

Relax..been an Arsenal fan before you even knew what a football is.. And I live on planet earth. Yes , spurs are Sh*t & trophyless since like 194eva but to be frank Arsenal have been mediocre for a few many years also. Top 4 finish and FA cup is not what I only know us for. I demand and want better, you should too.
And on this topic I'm talking about Financials profits at what cost, not trophy cabinet. Both teams are able to manage resources, make decent profit and make do with the players they have. It's obviously profit over silverware, with arsenal being able to grab a few FA's (4) in the last 10 years. Who d f*CK are spurs where Arsenal they. Cheers.
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by OTlandlord: 5:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Villa dey minus 35m? How ?
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by anambraamaka: 6:18am On Nov 13, 2021
Newcastle could go down
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by mrkings84(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Jack14:
If man utd like make them spend 500m....if Ole is not sack,man utd are never winning any trophy sad

Abeg make una never sack Ole until Chelsea play them o....
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by isaacprinz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Geeman2006:

Relax..been an Arsenal fan before you even knew what a football is.. And I live on planet earth. Yes , spurs are Sh*t & trophyless since like 194eva but to be frank Arsenal have been mediocre for a few many years also. Top 4 finish and FA cup is not what I only know us for. I demand and want better, you should too.
And on this topic I'm talking about Financials profits at what cost, not trophy cabinet. Both teams are able to manage resources, make decent profit and make do with the players they have. It's obviously profit over silverware, with arsenal being able to grab a few FA's (4) in the last 10 years. Who d f*CK are spurs where Arsenal they. Cheers.
well Methuselah don't assume things by saying you have been an Arsenal fan before I know what football is, that's not true I will say I am among the oldest Arsenal fan. If you truly you have been following Arsenal for long you will understand that we are on rebuilding process and a true Gunner will trust the process. #COYG.!!
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by Maximar: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
No FFP for the women league?

It may seem Tottenham doesn't spend much on the men so as to cater for the women. Tottenham is not really so rich. Doubt they can spend 120m out of the 400m cap.

Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by Geeman2006: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
isaacprinz:
well Methuselah don't assume things by saying you have been an Arsenal fan before I know what football is, that's not true I will say I am among the oldest Arsenal fan. If you truly you have been following Arsenal for long you will understand that we are on rebuilding process and a true Gunner will trust the process. #COYG.!!

Oh Fellow metuselah. Also don't assume it's sheer cluelessness when I'm giving my personal opinion next time. We all want the trophy and silverware at all costs. The rebuilding process is taking forever for some of us, as an Arsenal fan patience will always be key. #COYG
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Geeman2006:

How is the way spurs being run responsible for it's lack of trophies?
Re: How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Maximar:
No FFP for the women league?

It may seem Tottenham doesn't spend much on the men so as to cater for the women. Tottenham is not really so rich. Doubt they can spend 120m out of the 400m cap.

Why should they spend 120m?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA The Best Men's Player Award Finalists: Ronaldo, Messi, Virgil Van Diyk / Football Fans Can You Guess These Players? / Ismail Mrisho Khalfan Collapses & Dies On The Pitch After Scoring A Goal (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.