Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Stop Giving Me The Fish, Come Learn How To Fish M0ney - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Stop Giving Me The Fish, Come Learn How To Fish M0ney (256 Views)

Giving A 30 Days Promo For Every Design Service Rendered. EVERYTHING 7000 Naira! / Paga To Start Giving Out Loans Without Collateral / NICKIMINAJ IS GIVING A GIVE AWAY PRICE TO ALL HER FANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Giving Me The Fish, Come Learn How To Fish M0ney by WazobiaNEWS(f): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Stop Giving Me The Fish, Oya Come Learn How To Fish M0ney

Stop Giving Me Fish, Show Me How To Fish Money, Oya o: Come learn how to develop mobile apps, by getting the AdMob Masterclass Kit. A Step By Step Complete Video and eBook guide that will teach you how to develop mobile apps in practice

Imagine after learning how to develop mobile apps, and you get into practice, start developing mobile apps for yourself and your prospective clients

Then you develop about three self-hosted niche mobile apps, list them on the Google app store, get AdMob Network Ads (Monetization) listed on all of the apps, relax, and watch how Google pays you monthly in foreign currency. Lol

Stop taking the fish, learn to fish, and join others giving out fish, you know that sayings that goes, God blesses the giver. so plan to be a giver, not a consistent taker

From all of us NL SOFT.

Get the AdMob Masterclass Learn and start developing mobile apps

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Soap And Perfume Available For Sale. / MK Phones Uk Used Phones / Free Cryptocurrency Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.