Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters (31785 Views)

FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters / NERC: Nigerians To Pay N36,000 And N67,000 For Electricity Meters / We Are No Longer Responsible For Electricity Meters - Discos Tell Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by Ogbodavies(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
fg can increase anything except salary...
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by sammirano: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Make we no lie, this govt wicked small kiss
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by foreshore(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kwanza:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-fg-increases-prices-of-electricity-meters/%3famp

There is not even a single thing that Nigerians have benefitted from this heartless government of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by foreshore(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kwanza:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-fg-increases-prices-of-electricity-meters/%3famp

There is no other leader in the history of Nigeria that has been this wicked and unconcerned to the welfare of his people as this present Major General M Buhari

1 Like

Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by tivhador: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Let those fuckers in government stop beating around the bush and just announce that we should go die

Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by perestroika19: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
kayuseful:

Electricity meters are a property of electricity companies. They are to meter you to measure your consumption, and you are to pay for what you consume, not for their meters, cables, poles etc
Here, people even pay for transformers
I was just trying to play the devil's advocate with that moniker. You know they stamp logic on the head to defend this government by quickly comparing their bad policies to those of the western world while keeping quiet on the good things enjoyed by the same Western world which they don't even think of providing here.
If your transformer spoils and you can't pay, your area will be in total darkness. Only in Nigeria where you buy poles, cables and transformers for an electricity company that bills you

3 Likes

Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by icankel: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
What has citizens benefited from this government since they assumed office? Just hardship, death, sorrows and pains. Yet they're busy borrowing money upon borrowing. If u ever talk EFCC will go after u
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by Prechgold1180(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
orikoku:
Nigeria is going down... Invest your money on landed property. My shikini advise.
Chairman it’s not easy

I bought 3 land in 3 different locations this year
4.2 million 100x100 70x100 2.7millon the last 100x100 1.7million
Omo developing the building alone is resource consuming
I have spent nothing less than 20 million on the 4.2 100x 100 working on a 6 unit 2 bedroom flat and 2 1 room flat

Omo it’s not easy
The other 100x100 1.7million I have gotten to wood work level 4 bedroom and 2 self contain
Omo it’s is draining as we speak now I only have 60k in my account
I even Dey ask myself who send me now

2 Likes

Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by Guardiola84: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=lexy2014 post=107554875]

Are u telling me that it's because of electricity subsidy that makes govt not to have money to provide "roads, hospitals, ambulances, pipe borne water and electricity" for rural dwellers?

pls don't mind Yoruba APC n buhari loyalists, na them still d support buhari govt despite how clueless d govt is,they're planning of bringing another olodo like buhari called osubande imagine !anybody voting APC in 2023 deserved to b lynched
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by Jasonteague(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
You won't see that idiot vulture griller on this topic now. Come and see the work of your darling daddy.
werey omo
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by AngelicBeing: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
sad
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by Abujaexpress: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Are the meters even available?

1 Like

Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by faithfull18(f): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Increase everywhere.
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by Olamuslimat: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Huz is this yeye man called buhari,one time has come to end.make I yawn u
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by onyxo76(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
anything to make life more difficult for the masses.
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by Arabaincubus: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fraudulent people who said that meter in a free - and yet, they expect the people to trust them; whereas they are worse than Yahoo-Yahoo and 419 people.
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by obynokoko: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bikonu what is wrong with this APC govt.Every day price increase my.they don't care about the sufferings of the masses
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by treatise: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
.... And federal government released billions of naira supposedly for metering
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by psucc(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

How do you survive? without electricity??
Na brotherly love we show. If you dare start your generator, neighbours friends and passersby will throng in to charge their phone.

Also, phone charging business is booming here o!

Na by God's grace we dey survive.
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by Selfmotivated: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kwanza:

Who government epp... Since they came into power their presence is felt in increasing price of various good...
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ajidaramayo:
But Meter is free, that's what they're saying.
just like police saying they are our Friend and bail is free undecided ...? You know na undecided
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by petermichaels(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nothing good will ever come out of this administration.
Such a waste of years!
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
psucc:
Na brotherly love we show. If you dare start your generator, neighbours friends and passersby will throng in to charge their phone.

Also, phone charging business is booming here o!

Na by God's grace we dey survive.
Respect man..I hope you keep enjoying.. peace be unto you..
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by shegun854(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by matm: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
NERC that protects customers from exploitation? It can't be true
Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by ajutant(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
In August 1985, Major General Buhari was overthrown in a coup led by General Ibrahim Babangida. Buhari was detained and spent three years of detention in a small guarded bungalow in Benin. He had access to television that showed two channels and members of his family were allowed to visit him on the authorization of Babangida. He vowed to deal with Nigeria for detaining him for three years. So he started contesting for president, Buhari ran for president of Nigeria in 2003, 2007, and 2011. In 2015 general election Buhari won the election ,and is since then dealing with Nigerians as he vowed.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters by thunderbabs: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yes kwantry.

Bail is free....loriiro
Meter is free ..loriiro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.