Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

To All Who Recieved The Hr Indexx Text - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To All Who Recieved The Hr Indexx Text (912 Views)

Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent / Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview / Hr Indexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Who Recieved The Hr Indexx Text by mildie(f): 1:03am On Jul 26, 2007
hi guys
I got this text to come for a test tomorrow. It s for a call center agent. In case you dont remember the application you submitted last week within 72 hours. Please I need to know what to expect in the test.

I need to know if its oral, or typing like celtel ( that we have not heard from) or written. If it written is it Gmat or essay. Please help.

Anyone with useful information should please reply to this post or send me an email on mildy4gold@yahoo.com or better still if you can spare credit call me on 08033242529.

Meanwhile thumbs up to hrindexx this is the fastest I have been called for a test.
Re: To All Who Recieved The Hr Indexx Text by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2007
Hello house, i was invited for the test too,pls anyone with useful info shld pls help.d test is tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Etb / Bank Phb Employment Proceedure / Dragnet: What A Shame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.