Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? (340 Views)

Can This Power Bank Be Revived? / **Checkout this Power Bank*** 30KMAH, 9K(Get This Thank Us Later), 7 DAYS RETURN / ENJOY UNINTERRUPTED POWER With Powkey 200-250watts Portable Solar Gen/power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? by Sicilyjoe: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hello house does anyone knows about this power bank and the price and where I get it in store ?

Re: Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
Hello house does anyone knows about this power bank and the price and where I get it in store ?

It's available on jumia.

https://www./rohs-fast-charging-20000mah-power-banktorch-light-and-4-charging-port-and-cable-55711869.html

All the very best.
Re: Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? by Sicilyjoe: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

It's available on jumia.

https://www./rohs-fast-charging-20000mah-power-banktorch-light-and-4-charging-port-and-cable-55711869.html

All the very best.

Website not opening, no physical shop to buy from ?
Re: Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=Sicilyjoe post=107554145]

Don't know about physical store. Not their marketer. Just helping out here.

All the very best.

Modify : seems Nairaland had censored jumia. Jumia in the web link keeps disappearing. Just search it on jumia.
Re: Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? by Sicilyjoe: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=GIANTPLUSHUB post=107554295][/quote]

With which name
Re: Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

With which name
Rohs fast charging
Re: Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

With which name

See the screenshots

Re: Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? by Sicilyjoe: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

See the screenshots

OK thanks although I don't know how to order on jumia becos I haven't done that before
Re: Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

OK thanks although I don't know how to order on jumia becos I haven't done that before

You need to give it a trial. You can't keep not knowing how to do it. You really need to try. You can as well search for their customer care contact on their site "Please customer care contact on their site alone" Talk to them, they can help you place the order while you pay on delivery for it.

All the very best bro.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? by Sicilyjoe: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

You need to give it a trial. You can't keep not knowing how to do it. You really need to try. You can as well search for their customer care contact on their site "Please customer care contact on their site alone" Talk to them, they can help you place the order while you pay on delivery for it.

All the very best bro.

Alright thanks
Re: Where Can I Get This Power Bank ? by teebozz: 3:22am On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Sicilyjoe post=107553479]Hello

I have same Power Bank sent to me from the U. S.
Mine is called Smart.
It's 20,000mah but has no torch as displayed in the pics.

I posted it already.
Contact me if interested.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 7 Pro 5g SOLD SOLD SOLD / Affordable Clean UK Used Acer Aspire 5742 Series Laptop / Sold!Iphone X 64gb With Face Id 160k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.