Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad (814 Views)

Can I Transfer Dollars From My Domicilary Account Into My Binance Wallet? / How Do I Transfer RMB On My Wechat To My Nigerian Bank Account / Union Bank Dorm Account Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by dejol88: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please how do I transfer money in my dorm account to my account in the UK?

I need urgent steps! I am tired of using our banks in Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by felixzo1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
wire transfer from your account here in Nigeria. but cbn has placed restrictions on some wired transfer, if you have a dollar debit card. you can withdraw anywhere you want in the world.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by dejol88: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
felixzo1:
wire transfer from your account here in Nigeria. but cbn has placed restrictions on some wired transfer, if you have a dollar debit card. you can withdraw anywhere you want in the world.
I don't want to withdraw it is my savings account. I want to move it out of Nigeria bank
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by felixzo1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
dejol88:

I don't want to withdraw it is my savings account. I want to move it out of Nigeria bank
will not Work.you can only make International transfers from a Dom account.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by FreeStuffsNG: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
felixzo1:
You have answered his question. If he truly has the money, if it's clean money and he is familiar with this kind of things, he should have understood your explanation and said "thank you ".
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by felixzo1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
You have answered his question. If he truly has the money and familiar with this kind of things, he should have understood your explanation and said "thank you ".
maybe yahoo yahoo things

1 Like

Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by dejol88: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
felixzo1:
maybe yahoo yahoo things
Please mind the way you view things . Not everyone is into yahoo nonsense. I am resident in the UK and I don't see myself coming to Nigeria foreseeable future. With the way the country us being run why should I trust leaving my savings in Nigeria bank? All I ask for is steps to close my dorm account in Nigeria. Mistake I made was not asking for bank card when migrating because I thought I would constantly send money into the account for my future.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by dejol88: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
You have answered his question. If he truly has the money, if it's clean money and he is familiar with this kind of things, he should have understood your explanation and said "thank you ".
I converted all my naira to dollars a year ago before I left Nigeria, and right now I don't see the need to maintain money residing in Nigeria bank. Maybe my explanation is better.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by felixzo1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
dejol88:

Please mind the way you view things . Not everyone is into yahoo nonsense. I am resident in the UK and I don't see myself coming to Nigeria foreseeable future. With the way the country us being run why should I trust leaving my savings in Nigeria bank? All I ask for is steps to close my dorm account in Nigeria. Mistake I made was not asking for bank card when migrating because I thought I would constantly send money into the account for my future.
no blame me ooh. things have really changed here. activities of some people have given Nigerians a bad name. it's possible to get a card if you have internet banking or a token. if not you have to wait until you come to Nigeria
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by dejol88: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
felixzo1:
will not Work.you can only make International transfers from a Dom account.
Is there a cap on amount to transfer from Nigeria bank. I ask because if there is a limit.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by felixzo1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
dejol88:

Is there a cap on amount to transfer from Nigeria bank. I ask because if there is a limit.
yes, I think $1000 a week not sure. and they have to be a good reason for funds transfer outside Nigeria or cbn will not approve it. (the are preserving their dollars) it happened to some one I know recently, $5000 wire transfer was rejected. (if for medical use or basic maintenance)
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by dejol88: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
felixzo1:
yes, I think $1000 a week not sure. and they have to be a good reason for funds transfer outside Nigeria or cbn will not approve it. (the are preserving their dollars) it happened to some one I know recently, $5000 wire transfer was rejected. (if for medical use or basic maintenance)
My family is all here with me . Can family maintenance be a reason for transfer up to 5k dollars?
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by felixzo1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
dejol88:

My family is all here with me . Can family maintenance be a reason for transfer up to 5k dollars?
you will have to do it in bits, they do not want dollars leaving the country, even if the money is yours.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad by Clachi(f): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
If the bank operate in UK; it will be easier since you will be at both ends initiating the transfer.

(1) (Reply)

What Is your 5years Family/individual Financial Goal. / Doubting Your 2022 Financial Goals? Inest Is The Way To Go / Ultron Foundation | Ulx Coin | Mavie Global |+2348039454675

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.