Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong (1089 Views)

Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / Herders Crisis: Grazing Laws In Benue, Taraba, Ekiti To Be Reviewed — Atiku / Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by Leverage2021: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
adamsmith914:
Who is the Commissioner for Education?
I know you just enjoying my company on this thread

Na the last time you go get my attention be this as front page don close
Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
He has

How would you know when you spend all day smashing skull and patching the hydraulic cracks in your head grin grin
Person wey you dey follow talk no dey mentally mature..
Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by adamsmith914: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
I know you just enjoying my company on this thread

Na the last time you go get my attention be this as front page don close
Who is the Commissioner for Education in Edo State?
Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by Leverage2021: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I know bro, just wan pin the werey down to his foolishness
Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by adamsmith914: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

RyderMaverick your name says everything I need to know about your psychiatric health, I leave you in your cognitive jump suit.
Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by adamsmith914: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
Answer, who is the Commissioner for Education in Edo State, confra Edolite.
Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by mightykay(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Where can I get this man contact, I can even travel to cross river cos of this. This is a wonderful business idea

Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by adamsmith914: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:

Good to know every compound in Edo has 4 flats

I belong to the confraternity of my Lord Jesus Christ

The one who lived on earth yet grave didn't contain him
But do I lie, @ least one person in your house is in a confraternity?
Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
adamsmith914:
RyderMaverick your name says everything I need to know about your psychiatric health, I leave you in your cognitive jump suit.
Man you only know what I want you to..and I can't remember telling you anything about myself.. sensibility and maturity comes from within not by age..I'd appreciate if you act your age..
Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
They keep saying what they know nothing about..that guy clearly ain't ready to learn..
Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by JOemmy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Waste of time the fulaniherdsmen and farmers crises is a fulanization and islamization agenda by the fulanis they are just masquerading as cattle herders to steal and conquer the ancenstral lands of non fulanis just like they have already done to hausa land.

Re: I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong by christistruth01: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mombasa Grass and Sweet Potato leaves are also very good and have high protein Content

Aisha Muhammadu Buhari Looks Pregnant With A Protruded Belly-photo / Osun 2022: Tinubu, Agbesola Broker Peace After APC Primary / Ebube Monso Speaks On Ex Governor Obiano's Arrest by EFCC (video)