Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! (1255 Views)

Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! by NorthSharper(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Release Nnamdi Kanu in 21 days or you’re dead – Armed group to Southeast Govs, Senators [VIDEO]Published on November 11, 2021By Seun Opejobi

An armed group known as the Angry Vipers has given Southeast Governor 21 days ultimatum to release Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

The group vowed to declare all Southeast governors, Senators, traditional rulers, and other political office holders dead if Kanu is not released within 21 days.

Their ultimatum was disclosed in a video of what resembled a ritual where the vipers sang and made incantations.

The video has gone viral online currently.

In the video, the group also called on traditional rulers to ensure Kanu’s release and that Fulanis vacate the Southeast.

A voice speaking in the video said: “We The angry Viper has noticed that Southeast governors, Senators, local government Chairman have concluded to play pranks with the lives of youths of the Eastern region.

“We, hereby, give you 21 days ultimatum to ensure that Nnamdi Kanu is released unconditionally and resigns from the opposition without further delays.

“Failure to do so, we shall have no other option than to declare you wanted, dead.

“All kings and chiefs who have decided to reduce themselves to used sanitary pads and all themselves to be toiled about with by uncircumcised Fulanis due to your idiocy and bribery; we the Angry Vipers are giving you 21 days to leave our land unless Nnamdi Kanu is released.”

Kanu is currently locked up by the Department of State Services, DSS, following his rearrest in Kenya and repatriation to Nigeria.

He was brought back to Nigeria and arraigned before Justice Binta Nyako of the Abuja Federal High Court.

Link
https://dailypost.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/cropped-Daily-Post-Icon-512x512px-Customsize3-180x180.jpg

1 Like

Re: My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! by AlexBells(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
At the end, peace shall reign

1 Like

Re: My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! by Danjikanbauchi: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
All those faceless DSS and malaim creation that will enter market open fire for everyone. The Igbos we know don't kill indiscriminately.

5 Likes

Re: My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! by Dhury: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
All those faceless DSS and malaim creation that will enter market open fire for everyone. The Igbos we know don't kill indiscriminately.
say this to biafrans not human being . below is the person that brought the idea is he also controlling by dss?

1 Like

Re: My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! by Danjikanbauchi: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dhury:
say this to biafrans not human being . below is the person that brought the idea is he also controlling by dss?
you under estimate what fulani Terrorists groups can do abi ?

2 Likes

Re: My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! by ThickSharon123(f): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
I trust Igbo people, those angry vipers would soon confess who sent them.
Re: My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! by RuggedBiafran: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
When you uncircumcised miscreants write its so obvious....your life's agenda is meaningless as its obvious your are programmed to think like a cow...BIAFRA is 99.9999999% complete all this your lamentations should be sent to the SW so that oduduwa Republic wont come...but as for Biafra...e don SET!!....spits!!

Dhury:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! by Penguin2: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
What did you send to my email?
Re: My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! by SOSinNigeria: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Danjikanbauchi:

Lol, thank God I'm not the only one seeing through all these nonsense charade.

They're busy creating all manner of groups and issuing all manner of threats to make it seem like SE is in chaos.

Rubbish and Tinubu!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan 2023 Presidency May Be A PDP Trap / If You Were In PDP, We Would Have Given You The Ticket- Bauchi Gov. To Tinubu / 2023: Keep Off Southeast – IPOB Warns Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.