Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? (65710 Views)

They Said Nothing Was Happening...How About These? / They Said Nothing Was Happening...how About These? / Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by Ofunaofu: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Femi, it is only when a government is not working that it would spend so much energy releasing epistles and press releases announcing what it has done.

You don't need epistles, press releases etc to announce that the Buhari led government is working.
If Buhari is indeed working, it will be felt.

Femi, be truthful to youself, can't you see that the only thing that is being felt is insecurity reason for the "nothing is happening, except insecurity"
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by discusant: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nigeria benefits economically and politically to only Buhari’s far north Nigeria after northern military dictators wrongly used land mass or population as criterion to proliferate too many states in the northern region.
Politicians of the shortchanged southern regions play subservience roles in Nigeria before the northern politicians..
President Muhammadu Buhari has been gallivanting to the world as he believes he is cementing the existence of the fraud called Nigeria.
Delusional. Nigeria can’t last much longer with the present political structure and governance system.
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by macaranta(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Apparently, it's not only Esau that sold things for a morsel.
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by Sleekfingers: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
kolnel:
very funny

obviously, the only set of people supporting this evil government are the boot lickers. people who are benefitting from it.
Buhari has taken Nigerian back, things have never been bad.
everything is expensive. kidnappers are on rampage.

I don't even wish a Buhari on my enemies.
Buhari is a total disaster, he's a calamity.

I believe you that, femi adesina was employed by buhari......who do you expect him to support?
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by Truflexunits(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Let’s agree that the mr. president has done very well infrastructurally but what about the high cost of daily need commodities and food stuffs. Kindly help us to tell mr. president to address it because hunger dey wire people o. Thanks
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
As much as I hate this government of Buhari, I think we all over react and pretend as we don't know what's going on throughout the world...

Yes, things is bad, but not that there's nothing positive.

Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by discusant: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Buhari couldn’t keep peace in Nigeria, but attends peace meeting in France.

Bunkum. Buhari is merely running away from the non peaceful atmosphere in Nigeria. Non peaceful atmosphere because Buhari insists on the current political structure and governance system of Nigeria.
Buhari’s far north adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws, but clutches tight to one Nigeria because of financial reasons.

Southern regions resent a Nigeria with part practicing Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Buhari’s government termed the secessionist groups as terrorists organization.
But regions opting out of Nigeria have good reasons.
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by badoh(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Help me ask femi, who drafted that speech for buhari. Somebody that his brain cannot decipher or comprehend what is written there. He's just a figure head who doesn't know the state of this nation. His ineptitude, actions and inactions, incompetence and maladministration has brought this country to her kneels. How do you expect to rule in peace when you try to gag the media, got agitators like Nnamdi kanu and Igboho arrested and continue to pamper the so called bandits and killer herdsmen because they are from your region. It is only God Almighty the giver of life that will reward you for the good and the bad things you have done. . What is your economic team doing about incessant rise in prices of goods and services? You will surely leave that seat sooner or later but you still have ample opportunity to impact the lives of Nigerians s positively.
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by micflo28(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
There was a good reason Buhari gave this man this job considering his tribe. They have perfection in boot licking. Their mastery can only be admired. A man, where his tribe is being overrun by Fulani Bandits is in Government defending the mistake of 2015 in Aso rock. Food prices and cooking gas price has gone up. People are dying of hunger and malnourishment couple with insecurity. The sensible Yoruba individuals should prepare stones to stone this cynical idi*t.
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by CocoaOla: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
lies deceitful and fake people in government
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by BennyDGreat: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
backbencher:
It is all very nice, but Nigeria cannot progress until Nigeria develops an economy based on industrial and scientific development and on the export of industrial goods and services, not on oil.

Any government that does not get us off oil is not good enough..

Apt!!!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by condralbedez: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
ANDREW91:

grin
And beans they stay fire long b4 e done.
Nigeria is finished cheesy
Honestly
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by condralbedez: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
CSTRR:

Gas is now 750/ kg.

Absolutely bizarre.
It's no more sexy my brother.
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by Rightmindset: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
These people and their rubbish talk sha.
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Reading the comments above , I can wholeheartedly conclude that Nigerians are useless grin

Once dem carry you for mind , you’re finished
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by condralbedez: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Jostoman:
ask that evil defender called FEMI ADESINA o my brother.
Femi and all the defender of this administration are evil,but posterity will judge them,sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by jerry2cino(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
If e say, I near you eh, you for chop one s**p, you know how much be paint of rice? Mumu like you, thunder go kiss you mouth, say Amen.
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by Kemjisuper(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
All I hear is Buhari is speaking this, speaking that... while his own country boils. How did we get here? And Special Advisers will be busy singing praises like all is well. Special Advisers my foot!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by Kemjisuper(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
All I hear is speaking this, speaking that... while his own country boils. How did we get here? And Special Advisers will be busy singing praises like all is well. Special Advisers my foot!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by BennyDGreat: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
As much as I hate this government of Buhari, I think we all over react and pretend as we don't know what's going on throughout the world...

Yes, things is bad, but not that there's nothing positive.

You can't compare Nigeria and U.S.A nau.
The economies are just too different in many ways.

If we had the same quality of leadership and infrastructure, we can compare but not as it stands
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by Fuckjesusandgod: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
With no due respect, heavy thunder fire you and your demented ogas.

presidency:

*Adesina is Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by Brushstrokes20: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lorry load of trash for lawma and brainless buffoons!

Femi MUMUSHINA, the self serving pastorpreneur is high on cow dung again!

Your redundant, dumb, bloodthirsty, diabolic, nepotic, coupist boss is NIGERIA'S WORST BLUNDER undecided. #FACT
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by nkwoemeka(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Things are happening, 1 dollar is now #620 against #185 before the inception of this administration. Diesel is now #350 while kerosene is now #400 against #125 and #80 respectively just to mention but a few
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by osteenbush(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Something is happening, inflation wants to kill us.
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by 7lives: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tonygeesm:
The ruling class does not know what the Comon man is going through in this country, all these suffering hardship and killings, to them everything is going fine if you shout too much they see as political, religion, or rigional opposition. Divide this country or we all perish

Common wetin?, na those common men dey crash naira for market.
So you've not heard that each collapsed Osborne Towers subscriber, paid a whopping $500k to live in that vanity they called luxury apartments?.
You better wake up and smell the coffee, cursing Buhari on social media will not solve your problems o.
Meanwhile common man dey here dancing and drinking, beer bottles everywhere.
They all wear 30k aso ebi, some women are even decked in jewelries of over a million.
Common man indeed, you're on your own.
Find your way.
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by Awoleesu(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Again I ask, to what end is this 'campaign'?

Femi, it's the eleventh hour already... You and your principal should be packing up now!

Abi, are we still expecting a 3rd term!?
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
BennyDGreat:

You can't compare Nigeria and U.S.A nau.
The economies are just too different in many ways.

If we had the same quality of leadership and infrastructure, we can compare but not as it stands

I am not comparing, just saying inflation is everywhere and I accept we have bad leadership.... We're also a bad followers cos no one is ready to change
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by 7lives: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
backbencher:
It is all very nice, but Nigeria cannot progress until Nigeria develops an economy based on industrial and scientific development and on the export of industrial goods and services, not on oil.

Any government that does not get us off oil is not good enough..

Abeg ignore these wailers jor.
Ask them what they produce, they will insult you.
Re: Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? by RodgersAkpafu: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tonygeesm:
The ruling class does not know what the Comon man is going through in this country, all these suffering hardship and killings, to them everything is going fine if you shout too much they see as political, religion, or rigional opposition. Divide this country or we all perish
They are insulated from the suffering
Their needs are being taken care of

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking / First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State / Governor Soludo Bans Bet9ja, Nairabet, Other Gambling Services, In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.