Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

See What Union Bank Nig Plc Cause Dis Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Union Bank Nig Plc Cause Dis Woman (549 Views)

The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Union Bank Nig Plc Cause Dis Woman by Okpako123: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
don't I have a rgt to activate an acct that was domant? Imy name.is Joyce omizu from Delta state of Nigeria,I was once a staff of union Bank of.nigeria branch warri delta state.as a staff I had my salary account running and while out of job after 5yrs,I decided to maintain d account but failure on d bnk to activate d account till now has been warrissom . all said and done, after meeting their demands of requirement for activation all was abortive. d most troubling act displayed by d bank is d false activation alerts ,I demanded severally for my statement of account but d bank refused to notify me wt d required details coming up wt excuses of no network till date.this incessant movement led me in a vital accident and here is d attached pics of me . What action can Dis woman take Adm post it in your front page
Re: See What Union Bank Nig Plc Cause Dis Woman by Cokahot: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Darn darn darn. Tarn tan tunanunu. Let me translate it.
U, you
You
You
Union bank
Big
Strong and reliable.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Mother Invades Jericho High School In Ibadan With Thugs To Beat Up Teacher / Why I Hacked My Wife And Four Children To Death With Axe / Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.