Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos (28035 Views)

Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by Gunayo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Basicend:

Something like obasanjo.
grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by oluwaseyi0: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
CoalcityBoi:
smiley

Okwute 2023 (PDP)

Dave Umahi (APC)

Anything apart from Micro Zoning presidency to Southeast would lead to chaos.

Enough is Enough

The question is will igbo massively vote for APC umahi?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by B11la2b: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
CoalcityBoi:
smiley

Okwute 2023 (PDP)

Dave Umahi (APC)

Enough is Enough

Let me assume that you aren't one of those 'No Election in Anambra' urchins.

Oga, there won't be any chaos anywhere.

I went to vote in Anambra, and successfully delivered my polling unit.

Ndi Igbo should start working strategically for real, and stop all these irrelevant social media chest beating.

Nobody go carry presidency come serve you o. Did you see how tenaciously Buhari fought to be president? You've got to work for it. Today, you support Atiku, tomorrow you ask for referendum..next you want Biafra and start killing police officers, soldiers and razing public buildings.

You think that would get the FG / other regions overwhelmed or cowed into handing the presidency on a platter? No! What that does is, further deepen the mistrust for Ndi Igbo by those of other ethnic groups.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by SuperbCrown: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
maybanks:
Osinbajo will surely occupy that seat come 2023 by God's Grace
that is if BAT kick the bucket b4 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by 007lss: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
maybanks:
do you think osinbajo would make a difference..... To me I don't think so, is there as VP and we feel nothing about him
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by Seun360(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
maybanks:

He's going nowhere.

Person wey no fit win in Local Government sef.

It's Tinubu or another Fulani retains the Aso Rock seat.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by adebwalex(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
maybanks:

A bigger Ameeeeeeeeeeen.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by atanda247: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
My preferred Candida
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by flokii: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Vistra40:

So igbos must always vote who your preferred candidate is before you are happy? Perhaps, OBJ is from Bayelsa and tofa that ran against M.K.O is an igbo man. Yes, if APC doesn’t give the igbos ticket they’d be justified cos of the little support from the region and I don’t see that happening. But take it, the APC flag bearer would be determined by the cabal and the governors

We are saying the same thing..

Igbos have no right to demand anything from Yorubas cos they have always voted against Yoruba candidates and have been champions of anti-Yoruba politics in Nigeria since independence.

Azikiwe betrayed Awolowo to form government with Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello

Igbos betrayed M.K.O Abiola (a Southerner) for Tofa from North.

Igbos voted for Obasanjo over Olu Falae, the candidate Yorubas preferred.

Igbos played a vital role in the marginalization of Yorubas by Goodluck Jonathan and even mocked our elders that went to complain. We took our revenge on GEJ at the polls with our voters card not like Igbos that are killing themselves and destroying their region over perceived marginalization which is nothing compared to how GEJ treated Yorubas.

So you see.. I can't support any Igbo or campaign for one.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by Echoban: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
007lss:
do you think osinbajo would make a difference..... To me I don't think so, is there as VP and we feel nothing about him

Were u in Nigeria wen he was acting President for 3 Month wen Buhari was sick or u travelled out or u chose not to remember he once acted and gave Nigeria good breath?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by comrChris(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Just when you think Nigerians have gotten sense vum, they pull another stupid support.
Not against Osibanjo becoming the president but is he not part of this useless administration? What impact has he made?
Someone we have not tested his leadership qualities is one people are saying he's the best candidate. Let him govern a state first
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
maybanks:
shut up and let the will of God be. Osinbanjo is another Buhari in disguise
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Echoban:

Were u in Nigeria wen he was acting President for 3 Month wen Buhari was sick or u travelled out or u chose not to remember he once acted and gave Nigeria good breath?
story, all those scenerio was planned to deceive us. He is a crook in disguise
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by APCNig: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
CoalcityBoi:
smiley

Okwute 2023 (PDP)

Dave Umahi (APC)

Enough is Enough

Wait, just wait there, Presidency will be zoned to your village so that it will be a straight contest between the drug pusher and the human trafficker. Nonsense without ingredients.

I support Igbo Presidency 100%. But, Presidency is not given on a platter of gold. The presidency is fought for and won. Bring out your candidates against the Yoruba warlords and slug it out. If not, you will cry for long.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by ello29(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Osinbajo is a good candidate but the challenge is the vision of the party called APC. I think the cabals in APC is something to worry about as their actions under Buhari has threatened our democracy, freedom of speech and choice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by michoim(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
maybanks:
Na so. No shaken...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Basicend:
Osinbajo is intelligent. . But am not sure about his lion qualities.

Only a knowledgeable madman can rule Nigeria.
Only a knowledgeable madman can destroy Nigeria.omo...we have been destroyed already.nothing much remain.we need a SANE human being.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by Deputy1111(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Osinbajo will occupy the seat very soon by God's grace

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by Sleekfingers: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
specialmati:
hmmm i dont think so,so until he becomes the president before he can deliver,alot of godfathers on his head he may not deliver.they may not allow him work.

You tell me, what's the job a our VP?

You are right on that, the cabals may not allow him to work.....but I still strongly believe that, Osinbajo will do a lot better than that useless vegetable in aso rock.....
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by Senioreddy: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Basicend:
Osinbajo is intelligent. . But am not sure about his lion qualities.

Only a knowledgeable madman can rule Nigeria.

Looks like you and I are the only people who know this
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by truthstands01: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
What is wrong with Nigerians? What is the difference between Osinbajo and Buhari? What has he ever condemned in this evil administration? Nigerians should wake up pls.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by Kingstanding: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
temitope27:
Osinbajo is actually the next president of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
. Are you a party member of APC? Let him win APC primary election first. You will see what is called dirty politics in Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by Waterlrd: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
maybanks:
I saw his manifesto in Abuja and he is very likely to clinch the office.

Here are the contents of the manifesto:
1. 50% increment in trader moni.
2. 50% increment in N-power allowance.
3. Creation of local security agencies.
4. Youth empowerment through N.power.
5. Special ministry for herdsmen.

Please , the man is good & capable.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by truthstands01: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Waterlrd:
I saw his manifesto in Abuja and he is very likely to clinch the office.

Here are the contents of the manifesto:
1. 50% increment in trader moni.
2. 50% increment in N-power allowance.
3. Creation of local security agencies.
4. Youth empowerment through N.power.
5. Special ministry for herdsmen.

Please , the man is good & capable.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by truthstands01: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=truthstands01 post=107564043][/quote]

Powerful manifesto indeed. Nigeria is a joke. Buhari and Osinbajo are just the same. He's a coward. What did he say when Christians are slaughtered in Nigeria especially Southern Kaduna and even when a member of Redeemed Church on morning cry was killed in Abuja. He did mot say anything. He's a total disgrace. He has no nerves and will just be Buhar's 3rd term. No way.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by 007lss: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Echoban:

okay brother...... I'm not against him but our problems in this country are too much complex.God is going to be with us all to witness good time in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by snowball11(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mayour11:
Currently, Osinbajo is the only reason I may vote APC at the presidential level.

PS: This is not the first group supporting Osinbajo, they're only adding to.the numbers we have already.
Osinbajo groups are everywhere, including Ekiti where Fayemi is also nursing an ambition.
Osinbajo has fully expanded his tentacles in the South West and some other parts of Nigeria (to say the least).

Which other parts of Nigeria? undecided

His tentacles is only within the Amala ati Ewedu region;.........same as his okpolor-eyed boss! grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by zionstaar75: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
He is d reason nigeria came out of recession,he's d reason niger delta militants calmes down afer jonathan lost.if u dont know d difference between a professor of law and a dropout like buhari then your parennts wasted their money paying your school fees,check my thread i dont campaign for anyone but your comment is dumb and senseless
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool cool i keep asking what is the different between him and buhari

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by joefelin2345: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/2023-presidency-osinbajo-group-emerges-in-abuja-lagos/
This reminds me of infamous Daniel Kanu's Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA) which ended in tears.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by seyz91(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Amen!
maybanks:

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos by seyz91(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
no be lie
temitope27:
Osinbajo is actually the next president of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Party Agents With Money Cards In Ogun (Picture) / Re: Crowd Dispersal At Lekki Toll Gate / Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.