Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,945 members, 7,863,342 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) (44593 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by Akharmony: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
i took time to study how far some pple have succeeded and have made heavy proceeds from kiddnapping and i got to know that it been a business that have been riding on horses back for many decades. Many have taking up the business even before the GSM strted becoming usual gadget in our society. Alot persons livng lavishly today got thr wealth through kiddnapping. I saw a camera report of a guy from the southsouth path of Nigeria who far back as 2004 already made close to 700million from Fishing a slang that is commonly use among the kiddnappers. Todays it is becoming an open market and it seem to me like it as become a easy route for some pple to just become rich overnight.... I'm quite sure that there are still ten of thousands of the most wanted kingpin Evans still enjoying ill gotten wealth in our society of today.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by fergie001: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
petermichaels:
If I say what on my mind......
People won't like it.
Please don't say it....I decided not to say it as well...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by JustforMen: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
what if she is a prostitute in reality?
She may not be a prostitute ooo but she is wearing their jersey.

But why the thing pain you like this?
You never call person ashawo before?

well, I really wish her a safe return and God's protection through this tough period and my she be safe where ever she may be.
regardless of what she does, this situation is not one to call her a hoe... kidnap can happen to anyone in today's Nigeria.

Don't feel morally superior to someone you don't know just because they sin differently from you.
We all are imperfect.

Some people wey they fvck ashoawo self follow dey call women ashawo. it takes two!

she is a human being
YelloweWest:
It takes tge son of a whorè to recognize one so easily. Anybody that calls her a prostitute is the son of a prostitute!

Kylie Jenner, Rihanna and others all wear bikinis and they are not prostitutes!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by highoctane: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
She might be a masseuse, owning a beauty massage parlor it's kind of lucrative business in PH, Lagos, Abj or into cosmetics line
of businesss.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by ScamExpose: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
Wait na the woman pic dey up there so undecided ..very irresponsible bitchh.. Dem go dickk am
Tanya before demany for ransom.. Ugly over bleached bitchh wire no sense..
mkpuru miri addict spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by highness25(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
PHZADDY1:
Na to buy small Kala hold body...my hand go dey my waist steady...any wrong move taaaataaataaaa
No be to talk, you get mind? Come pH even with your kala you go shit for body when you jam these guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I don de talk am sey make everybody carry der own kala ooo. as i de here so, I get old and new kala. any street wey I de enter, I de carry my kala. abobi any manchi wey junz 4 my arina, I go blast em left leg wit my old kala then use my new kala blast em right leg. WTF MAN
anybody way need kala, I fit supply for self defense.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by ScamExpose: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
What I pity for right now is her pvssy.... dey fit no knack her oo, but boys must suck those breasts .

I pray for return sha!!!
you have a corrupt mind

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Damidave1124:
Na Olosho business she dey do?

Afonja Damilola filled with hate, so a woman can't do a legit business and make money it most be Olosho. Do you think everyone is like your mother ?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by ScamExpose: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nonexisting:
Is that the businesswoman? Okay
ode e get the way business women dey take dress?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by ScamExpose: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
APCNig:

Sex sells. I buy sex too just like about 90% of guys.
typical Ipob with a slow brain.
See how dumb you reason.
I blame mkpuru miri
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by femiasaolu2014: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Or she didn't complete payment for the plastic surgery she did?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
IPOB/ESN on the beat again.
They want to test imukupiri on the easy virtue dirty girl
amala/ewedi man u better get sense oo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
IPOB/ESN on the beat again.
They want to test imukupiri on the easy virtue dirty girl

Yaba psychosis online - contact course leader above grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by Someodds: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
What business is she into, looking like jack hammer.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
So yes u went ahead and compared her with two women who are known globally.

Rihanna is a global singer who has sold millions of records.

Jenner owns a Cosmetics firms that is valued at around a billion dollars.

Now tell is what business this businesswoman is doing that you choose to compare her to these two moguls

YelloweWest:
It takes tge son of a whorè to recognize one so easily. Anybody that calls her a prostitute is the son of a prostitute!

Kylie Jenner, Rihanna and others all wear bikinis and they are not prostitutes!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by redsun(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
She is a barbie girl. Very useless country where no one is safe. It's worst than a stone-age society where there is no atom security or sense of direction.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by nedekid: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jesos!
Hope they wount wound this lady shocked
God protect her.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2021
uchaymart:
This is why I don't snap and post any success story/ recent picture.
Me I no dae post again at allllll.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2021
The way dem go nack this 'business woman' eh....
I'm sure dey didn't kidnap her for money, she might have offended someone and dem wan treat her f'up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Strips Himself Totally Unclad, Fights Another Man In Police Presence (Pics) / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.