Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream (1380 Views)

Urgent Dream Interpretation Needed / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pls I keep seeing myself driving in the dream in a car. I drive like a pro. Meanwhile in reality I don’t drive,I can’t even steer a car.

Pls any Christian here who knows how to interpret dreams here to help out.
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Olarsview: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
You're in control of your life. No one is directing you on what to do

But I hope you're enjoying the drive?

Your attributes as human will help us give almost exact meaning to the dream.

It's not enough to know the meaning of a dream,But with immediate prayers for or against.
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Ayoleeboy007: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
drop more details like where you driving fast or slow, did you know where you were going.

By the way are you about making a life changing decision?
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Divinemercyy:
Pls I keep seeing myself driving in the dream in a car. I drive like a pro. Meanwhile in reality I don’t drive,I can’t even steer a car.

Pls any Christian here who knows how to interpret dreams here to help out.

Lalasticlala
The dream has to do with ur journey of life and where u are heading to.

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
drop more details like where you driving fast or slow, did you know where you were going.

By the way are you about making a life changing decision?
Just normal driving

Decision? Not yet
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
The dream has to do with ur journey of life and where u are heading to.

Really?

I don’t even know how to drive
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olarsview:
You're in control of your life. No one is directing you on what to do

But I hope you're enjoying the drive?

Your attributes as human will help us give almost exact meaning to the dream.

It's not enough to know the meaning of a dream,But with immediate prayers for or against.

Just a solo driving...there was no problem at all. I always drive like a normal driver.

My attributes..I am purpose driven,I do things myself,don’t keep friends that well,..I am a scorpio
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Olarsview: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Divinemercyy:

Just a solo driving...there was no problem at all. I always drive like a normal driver.

My attributes..I am purpose driven,I do things myself,don’t keep friends that well,..I am a scorpio

Pray for God to help you through your journey.

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Divinemercyy:

Really?

I don’t even know how to drive
The dream may not necessarily have to do with a physical car. The dream has to do with the way things are going in ur life or the state of ur life. The state of the car, the road, the movement of the car will tell u more.

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 1:39am On Nov 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
The dream may not necessarily have to do with a physical car. The dream has to do with the way things are going in ur life or the state of ur life. The state of the car, the road, the movement of the car will tell u more.
Smooth road
Smooth ride all through

Couldn’t notice If the car was new or old. But all I know was that the car was in good shape
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2021
Divinemercyy:

Smooth road
Smooth ride all through

Couldn’t notice If the car was new or old. But all I know was that the car was in good shape

In that case, the dream suggests that things are going fine or as u wished. Car sybolizes ur aspiration,goals,projects and may relate with ur spouse or ur relationship with people especially if u see them in the car with u.

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
In that case, the dream suggests that things are going fine or as u wished. Car sybolizes ur aspiration,goals,projects and may relate with ur spouse or ur relationship with people especially if u see them in the car with u.

Hello

I saw myself this time around in an aeroplane..we even landed in a tunnel like parking space safely. Hitch free. Don’t know the exact country or city we landed.
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Divinemercyy:

Hello

I saw myself this time around in an aeroplane..we even landed in a tunnel like parking space safely. Hitch free. Don’t know the exact country or city we landed.
The dream suggests success, high level, aspirations and achievements in life. U are making progress.

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
The dream suggests success, high level, aspirations and achievements in life. U are making progress.

I decree this in my life.Amen

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Truvelisback are u a spiritualist? Cause the way u interpret things ehnn
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Divinemercyy:
Truvelisback are u a spiritualist? Cause the way u interpret things ehnn
Lol, maybe.

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, maybe.
Happy New Year. Been so busy..decided to go through this thread again
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2022
Divinemercyy:

Happy New Year. Been so busy..decided to go through this thread again
I wish u the same. Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by candyce(f): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
In my case, I saw my self pregnant in the dream, hubby and I were in a rusty car with a whole lot of human skeletons not fully decomposed in it . We were both in front seat. I was scared and hubby drove the car. The car was looking damaged but it worked on full speed. What could this mean please. Ps: the road was smooth while driving.
Truvelisback:
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
candyce:
In my case, I saw my self pregnant in the dream, hubby and I were in a rusty car with a whole lot of human skeletons not fully decomposed in it . We were both in front seat. I was scared and hubby drove the car. The car was looking damaged but it worked on full speed. What could this mean please. Ps: the road was smooth while driving.
The pregnancy symbolizes ur plans or goals u intend to achieve. It may not necessarily mean physical pregnancy. That rusty car sybolizes fruitless direction, project or journey. Those skeletons symbolizes hidden dirty secret. Remember the phrase which says: "Having skeleton in one's cupboard". There is a hidden dirty secret u may be hiding from someone. Skeleton also symbolizes death or suffering. U might be going tru some kind of tough problem.
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by candyce(f): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
For dirty secrets I have none. Though I was recently betrayed by a relative, it broke me. Trying to live past its just never the same.
Thank you for your time sir. I pray for the best out of every situation.
Truvelisback:
The pregnancy symbolizes ur plans or goals u intend to achieve. It may not necessarily mean physical pregnancy. That rusty car sybolizes fruitless direction, project or journey. Those skeletons symbolizes hidden dirty secret. Remember the phrase which says: "Having skeleton in one's cupboard". There is a hidden dirty secret u may be hiding from someone. Skeleton also symbolizes death or suffering. U might be going tru some kind of tough problem.
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
candyce:
For dirty secrets I have none. Though I was recently betrayed by a relative, it broke me. Trying to live past its just never the same.
Thank you for your time sir. I pray for the best out of every situation.
I do not necessarily mean evil thoughts or works. It could have to be this way. I.e pretending to be fine with the person but deep inside u, u aren't happy with the person. U tend to hide ur anger or bitterness towards the person. Anyway, it is well.

Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by candyce(f): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Yeah, I get it now.thank you so much.
Truvelisback:
I do not necessarily mean evil thoughts or works. It could have to be this way. I.e pretending to be fine with the person but deep inside u, u aren't happy with the person. U tend to hide ur anger or bitterness towards the person. Anyway, it is well.
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 8:15pm On May 29, 2022
Truvelisback it has happened again. I drove once again in the dream. What is going on? Or am I meant to be a driver? cheesy
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2022
Divinemercyy:
Truvelisback it has happened again. I drove once again in the dream. What is going on? Or am I meant to be a driver? cheesy
grin The dream signifies ur journey of life and ur path of life. The state of the vehicle and the state of the road would tell whether u are making progress or not.
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 9:11pm On May 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
grin The dream signifies ur journey of life and ur path of life. The state of the vehicle and the state of the road would tell whether u are making progress or not.
Na wa o this life sef.

Anyways hw are you?
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2022
Divinemercyy:
Na wa o this life sef.
Anyways hw are you?
I'm good. Na wetin do the life? grin
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Divinemercyy: 12:23am On May 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm good. Na wetin do the life? grin
As person dey drive drive inside na
Re: Dream Interpretation: Driving In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 3:25am On May 30, 2022
Divinemercyy:

As person dey drive drive inside na
There is nothing wrong abt the dream as long as the journey is/was a good one.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Attends This Church ? / Recommend Reforms To The World Religions / Is it a sin for a christian to smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.