Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Lyrics: Omah Lay - Free My Mind - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics: Omah Lay - Free My Mind (270 Views)

[music] Omah Lay – Free My Mind (free Mp3 Download) / Omah Lay - Free My Mind / Omah Lay – Free My Mind Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Omah Lay - Free My Mind by NzLyrics: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
The Nigerian rave existing apart from everything else, Omah Lay has come through with his new expected tune "Free My Mind ".

Have you been waiting for a drop from Omah Lay?... Here is a new song titled "Free My Mind" which has started going viral on social media and giving pleasure to the fans out there. He made this song worldwide in the year, 2021 which has started gaining lots of streams on the digital streaming platforms. Omah Lay is a talented one and we can't stop enjoying his melodies.

The Afrobeat singer, Omah Lay has been active since 2019 and due to his potential and consistency, he's now celebrated in Nigeria and internationally and his songs are played so massively out there. Can't forget his 2019 hit single "Do Not Disturb" which has gained 1,227,796 million views on the Youtube channel and since then the singer still proves his talent in each of his drops.

The song, "Free My Mind" is a follow up after he gave us "Understand" which was released a few months ago. The singer can't let the buzz of his trendings fade away. He delivered a new song "Free My Mind" where he perfomed awesomely and still maintained his unique style. The song lyrics is on point and trust me, you won't like to miss this one.

https://www.nzlyrics.com/2021/11/omah-lay-free-my-mind-lyrics_11.html

(1) (Reply)

Download Yahweh By Ritariahh / Bibrave-boy-nba-here-i-come(2022)-ft.-nbayoungboy-cover / Mercy Chinwo And GUC Sing A Song Together In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.