Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) (1793 Views)

‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush / Breaking News!!! Over 30 Ijaw Killed By Military!!!(Photos). / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
We have many countries like Israel and Estonia where it is mandatory to serve in the military and Brazil is one of those countries every 18-year-old child must serve in the military and Brazil is a peaceful country with no issues with its neighbors and Brazil is not at war with any country, in fact as a lover of the Brazilian constitution, it clears states that brazil is not allowed to meddle in the issues of other countries, so yes I would gladly sign that paper and allow all my children to serve in the Brazilian military because I know they would all come back home. Brazilian Army Motto.Braço Forte, Mão Amiga (English: "Strong arm, friendly hand!).God bless Brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SvNuGIWBa4

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/would-you-allow-your-child-to-serve-in.html?m=1

Cc: Mynd44
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by DducesoD: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
And what will be my benefit exactly. Protecting a country who doesn't need help?

5 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by helinues: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
For what, in reality,na fools dey fight for masses. Help them instead
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Davash222(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
I've failed as a father if I have a child in Nigeria Army.

17 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by MITCHELL96: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
I would love, but never in Nigeria, So my son will be given just Iron and gun powder to fight against Government-sponsored Boko Haram with AK 47, make he go die for Sambisa forest ba in the name of defending this nonsense country ? undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Except united state army. Even some Nigeria graduate will prefer to be a u.s soldier than working in a bank in Nigeria
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

Lol, no be lie

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Englandboy:
Except united state army

Why? America is engaged in alot of wars
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
helinues:
For what, in reality,na fools dey fight for masses. Help them instead

Lol and believe military men in countries where they are fighting or defending themselves against terrorist should be paid more than politicians
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by helinues: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol and believe military men in countries where they are fighting or defending themselves against terrorist should be paid more than politicians

Why should their be terrorists in the first place if government has been doing their duty.

Why are there no terrorists in Saudi, UAE?
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by 3ple9ine(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
With the way the Nigerian military is being run
No
If there is a change
Yes.
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
helinues:

Why should their be terrorists in the first place if government has been doing their duty.

Why are there no terrorists in Saudi, UAE?

Lol, but Saudi have but they crush them
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
3ple9ine:
With the way the Nigerian military is being run

No

If there is a change

Yes.

Good for me even though there is any change I cant sign that paper for my child to join the Nigerian army, I am a fan of the military and at one time I wanted to join but my parents refused to sign, lol
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by 3ple9ine(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Good for me even though there is any change I cant sign that paper for my child to join the Nigerian army, I am a fan of the military and at one time I wanted to join but my parents refused to sign, lol

Lol, I wanted to join the military after secondary school. My mom kicked against it but my dad was OK with it, I decided to reason and see things beyond serving my country if it would be a good choice but the truth is, I saw myself washing a senior officer car, carry a senior officer bag, being ordered to do unthinkable things being treated like a slave.

Omo I wised up...

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Englandboy:
Except united state army. Even some Nigeria graduate will prefer to be a u.s soldier than working in a bank.
Them dey chase dollars.
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
3ple9ine:

Lol, I wanted to join the military after secondary school. My mom kicked against it but my dad was OK with it, I decided to reason and see things beyond serving my country if it would be a good choice but the truth is, I saw myself washing a senior officer car, carry a senior officer bag, being ordered to do unthinkable things being treated like a slave.

Omo I wised up...
A younger captain go insult a Lance corporal papa.Him go say'yes sir'sorry sir;
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:
Lol
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Englandboy:
Except united state army. Even some Nigeria graduate will prefer to be a u.s soldier than working in a bank.
A US soldier dey earn more money than almost all the bankers in Nigeria.

In a month a private first class they earn more than $1.5k in the US army.

I doubt there is any Nigerian bank paying a new staff up to 450k monthly sef.
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Why? America is engaged in alot of wars
Can you compare the US Army to that of Nigeria?

In Nigeria, after you retire as maybe a warrant officer, it will take more than a year before they start paying your pension.

In terms of the pay and other stuffs like standard of living. If you enter location some of this Nigerian soldierss dey call house... You go just open your mouth shocked even animals in zoo in the EU dey live for far better environment.
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Joysticks:
Them dey chase dollars.
most Nigerians are doing well in the u.s army, building houses all over Nigeria.
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by AmazingStudios(m): 4:54am On Nov 13, 2021
Definitely not in Nigeria.
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Steve0979(m): 4:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Joysticks:
A younger captain go insult a Lance corporal papa.Him go say'yes sir'sorry sir;
pls na lie,may past years,but now hmmm even d captain self fear go catch am.wars in north n social media has change every tin.and dere is always room for redress.am a soja though
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 13, 2021
Steve0979:
pls na lie,may past years,but now hmmm even d captain self fear go catch am.wars in north n social media has change every tin.and dere is always room for redress.am a soja though
Na true.
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by dehiero: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol
I learnt it's easier/faster to process immigration documents in Brasilia than Sao Paulo
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by LLiKYekoba: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2021
I have a brother in the US Army and a cousin who is a British soldier. They are bold and proud.

I'll disown any family member who joins the nigerian army..
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2021
3ple9ine:

Omo I wised up...

Lol
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Aremu01(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Devil
God rebuke you
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Steve0979(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Joysticks:
Na true.
na true abi ,may b u av a Broda wu is a captain tell him to com wit u to Onitsha barracks and insult me .let's c if to insult ur subordinate is part of act .just one call he will highly disgraced if he does odawise.idiot
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Serve In The Military(photos,video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Steve0979:
I be diot

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Trojan Cow To The Igbos / Governor David Umahi : The Road To Nigeria Eldorado In 2023 (photos) / Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.